Stock Analysis

$SUNE patience is important with this one. This stock is a gift at this price if you are looking to hold long term.

$AAPL is trading sideways near $120. AAPL is a strong buy below $110 if we see another panic sell off.

$NDLS jumped back near $11 on Wednesday after Citigroup initiated coverage with a buy rating. NDLS i a buy below $10.

$TWTR rebounded back above $26 on Wednesday. TWTR should see a strong rebound in 2016. Buy near $24 for the next bounce.

$KBIO exploded from $18-$31 on Wednesday in another big move. KBIO is a great trading stock below $20.

Stock Analysis 30th-4th (November-December)

$TSLA is surging back near $230 during strong stock market conditions. TSLA is a buy below $200 if we see another big correction.

$AAPL is trading sideways below $120. AAPL is a strong buy below $110 if we see another panic sell off.

$NDLS continues to trade above $11 after Citigroup initiated coverage with a buy rating. NDLS is a buy below $10.

$KBIO gapped up in the $40's again on Friday and has now established a triple top. KBIO is a great trading stock below $20.

Paccar ($PCAR +0.47%) was downgraded to 'Sector Perform' from 'Outperform' at RBC Capital Markets. Quest Diagnostics ($DGX +0.34%) won dismissal of a class action lawsuit brought by consumers claiming it monopolized the Northern California diagnostic labs market.

FMC Technologies ($FTI -1.56%) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Neutral' at Guggenheim. Lululemon ($LULU -0.85%) was cut to 'Under Perform' from 'Market Perform' at FBR Capital.

Diamond Offshore Drilling ($DO -3.62%) and Transocean ($RIG -2.49%) were both raised to 'Buy' from 'Neutral' at Guggenheim.

$AVXL spiked on Monday after positive company news was released. I missed my entry by $0.12 but I will be watching the stock again this week.

Mattress Firm Holding ($MFRM -2.95%) jumped over 9% in after-hours trading after the company said it will buy Sleepy's for $780 million. Allstate ($ALL -0.13%) was upgraded to 'Neutral' from 'Sell' at Citigroup.

ITC Holdings ($ITC +9.27%) confirmed that it has begun a strategic review that may lead to a possible sale of the company as it works to "maximize value for shareholders."

Shoe Carnival ($SCVL -2.79%) reported Q3 EPS of 47 cents, right on consensus, although Q3 revenue of $269.7 million was higher than consensus of $264.4 million.

The Chemours Company ($CC -1.42%) said its plans to reduce its global workforce in 2016 by 400, or 5%. Zumiez ($ZUMZ -9.10%) was downgraded to 'Market Perform' from 'Outperform' at William Blair & Co.

Powell Industries ($POWL -0.31%) slumped 10% in after-hours trading after it reported Q4 adjusted EPS of 45 cents, below consensus of 48 cents, and then lowered guidance on fiscal 2016 adjusted EPS to 65 cents-$1.05, well below consensus of $1.62.

Guidewire Software ($GWRE +2.06%) rose over 4% in after-hours trading after it reported Q1 adjusted EPS of 7 cents, over double consensus of 3 cents.