Stock Analysis

China Bull 3x ($YINN) is drifting near $20 as the stock forms a bottoms. YINN is a buy below $20 for the long term.

$SHAK failed near $44 again on Wednesday but is up 10% this week. SHAK will continue to be a great trading stock. Buy SHAK between $35-$38 for the next big explosive rebound.

$KBIO I am sure Martin knew about huge SI and low float so he deliberately caused this squeeze. He probably sold a few of his shares today

$DKS has been bouncing nicely and is now trading in the 'gap' area between 37.22 and 39.91 levels. Target $40

$AAPL RSI rising above mid-line to the bullish zone, MACD curving up. Looking good to test $122. Weekly candle is bullish piercing

$NDLS is trading in the $10's after earnings. Sales continue to come in strong but the company took a one-time charge due to closing 16 restaurants. NDLS will likely trade sideways until the next earnings report.

Stock Analysis 23rd-27th (November)

$TWTR rallied from $25 to near $27 this week but has failed. If another strong bounce, TWTR could be heading back to $24-$25. Buy near $24 for the next bounce.

China Bull 3x ($YINN) dropped from $26 to $19 recently even though China is getting better. YINN remains a strong buy below $20 if you like China as I do long term.

$AAPL was upgraded to conviction buy at Goldman Sachs this week. AAPL is a strong buy below $105 if we see another panic sell off.

Small Cap Bull 3x ($TNA) is soaring as the stock market is green again. TNA is a strong buy in the $65's if we ever see a big dip again.

$TAC soars following Alberta government's announced plan to phase out of coal generation and accelerate wind and solar power construction

$PSX downgraded to Sell from Neutral at $GS, which believes elevated share prices in the group now make stock picking critical in refiners.

Par Pacific ( $PARR -14.3%) opens sharply lower on news it has sold 3.4M common shares at $22/share in a registered direct offering.

Resolute Energy (NYSE: $REN) agrees to sell its Gardendale assets in the Midland Basin of west Texas to an undisclosed buyer for $177.5M.

Dycom ($DY +3.15%) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $1.24, higher than consensus of $1.01, and said its sees Q2 revenue of $530 million-$550 million, above consensus of $527.6 million.

Post Holdings ($POST -2.19%) declined over 1% in after-hours trading after it reported Q4 adjusted EPS of 6 cents, well below consensus of 26 cents.

Tarena International ($TEDU +2.84%) gained over 5% in after-hours trading after it said it sees Q4 revenue of $54 million-$56 million, above consensus of $53.6 million.

$EFUT I feel like this day off will set eyes on $EFUT. Perhaps a new $KBIO on the making? Friday could spike up to 30-50 in my opinion

$FB Will need to break past the $105s before i see any strong signals, until then i am playing safe