Stock Analysis

$PCLN $SPY last night there was a bear in my neighborhood. Usually that's bearish for the markets

$AMBA M-equilibrium price is at $56.62 as long it stays above it, be long if goes below it SS is best option. So far so good!

$MNK nothing will stop this from going to 42 . sell volume pouring in like a broken dam w/ every leg down, support points irrelevant

$JD you have to be blind not to see the chart forming since 8/6 ... shorting anything over 29.50 & hold for swing to cover at 23

$VRX from a chart perspective , this looks ripe for short entry today. short any pop into 88.5 - 90.5 range

There are a lot of cheap competing devices coming out ,but $FIT has the social eco-system already in place, ppl won't leave that easy.

$TNA continues to be volatile with the stock market. I like TNA for a trade and the long term below $68. TNA will continue to see wild swings into 2016.

China Bull 3x ($YINN) - Chinese markets started to heat up but are now down with the U.S markets. YINN is a buy below $20 for the long term.

$ANFI up 36.2% to 7.00 in Pre market trading on PR independent investigator found "allegations against the co are unsubstantiated and unfounded"

MetLife $MET slips 0.6% to 50.46 in light Pre market trading on downgrade to 'Equal Weight' from 'Overweight' at $MS

$MA B/O watch over Resistance 100.50 with Blue Skies above 102.42, Support/Stop 98.68

$HCKT longterm + fundamentally strong company. Stellar beat on Rev + 52 week high. Im going to look for profit takers then long in position.

$SHAK bounced of $45 on Wednesday. SHAK is a strong buy below $47 over the next three months. As long as the stock market is going down and volatile, traders will sell out of risky stocks like SHAK.

$BBRY They have pushed delivery back twice! If that is not heads up enough that, they are selling. This puppy will double very short term!

$SPHS huge gap up then green inside day. last 2 days green volume overweighs red significantly. higher lows. lots of new PTs. good drug.

$FB still bearish but really perplexed by the insider selling. Feels like we're just getting started. Why would they sell now I wonder.

$AAPL this name feels like it's running out of steam. Hope I'm wrong but it's really sort of stuck in a rut and underperforming market

$BABA if you bought above $85 you will be shaken but as long it's above 79.00 you don't need to worry for the month, Bears win at 62.73 bulls 88.98

$FB to anyone long this stock. Turn off your screens come back in January. Resume cheering for more upside. This will hit some resistance.