Stock Analysis

Stock Analysis 16th-20th (November)

$SPX Area from last Fri down near prior mid-Sept highs (now support), near the 38.2% Fib of the Oct rally somewhat important for as support

$IBB slips 0.6% to 321.60 in Pre market, expect sentiment drag on sector by $CLVS -64.3% $RPTP -15.5% $IPXL -9.8% $SPHS -7.9% $MNKD -5.7%

$TSLA will this slide continue for our typical dive before n ~ 10am? $NFLX not to be trusted this morning

$AAPL good thing I do not do Friday close to Monday open swings anymore -only DT scalps M am. Let's see if we can get a bounce AAPL!

$DIS is a Gift today. Not worried about my $115 buy. End of year rally ahead. Come Feb, this will be up 13% by second wk of Feb when ER reports

$SHAK dropped below $40 on Monday and then bounced. SHAK is setting up for a massive short squeeze as soon as stock market conditions improve. Buy your shares while they are cheap. Below $41 is an amazing deal short term.

$TWTR is looking cheap in the $25's again. TWTR is a strong buy between $24-$26 over the next three months.

$NDLS is trading in the $10's after earnings. Sales continue to come in strong but the company took a one-time charge due to closing 16 restaurants. NDLS will likely trade sideways until the next earnings report.

$TSLA is now back trading around $210. I like TSLA below $200 if we see another leg down.

$KMI goes up .01/quarter next year (.52-.55), that will be 7% yearly growth...seems doable

Royal Mail earnings may report a drop in revenue

18 November 2015: Royal Mail produces earnings on Thursday 19 and the sector is becoming bedevilled by rising costs. Investors have already been warned of a drop in revenue.

Small Cap Bull 3x ($TNA) rallied from the $65's to the $68's again this week, another big swings. I like TNA for a trade and the long term between $62-$64 now. TNA will continue to see wild swings into 2016.

$SHAK exploded from $40 to almost $44 on Monday and is now seeing a pullback. SHAK will continue to be a great trading stock. Buy SHAK between $35-$38 for the next big explosive rebound.

$NDLS is trading in the $10's after earnings. Sales continue to come in strong but the company took a one-time charge due to closing 16 restaurants. NDLS will likely trade sideways until the next earnings report.

$ERX Explosive upside here in energy! They won't let it stY down here much longer. $55 target for Christmas morning.

$GPRO breaks 20 we see 15 and break 15 we see 10'ss and so on .. Until next year or another product launch

$KBIO $WGBS shorting penny stocks is a dangerous game, shorts should beware of hedge fund predators looking to rinse and repeat, $KBIO today i feel like this stocks needs shorting .. Whatever stock go up like that will come down half atleast

$SPY $ES_F Its easy figuring out where the market will hit resistance, but hard to figure out where it will bounce.