spreadbettingtowin.com

Trader333

8,655 981
So far you have made 5 posts all of which are an advert for the Mr Jadeja course. I think we get the message that you think he is great and that you are making money using his methods.

Can you now give a more valuable contribution and maybe post some of your trades in realtime as this will undoubtedly be the best possible advert that Mr Jadeja could possibly hope for. We have had many of his students saying how great he is and some promised to post trades and let us know of them but this has yet to materialise and they all but all disappear.

I look forward to you delivering where countless others have not done so.

Paul

Roberto

Experienced member
1,073 19
I completely agree with Paul (above post). If someone starts posting some of their trades in real time using what he's learned from Sandy Jadeja (without giving away any course-material in the process) it will change many people's opinions of what's been going on here with the frequent praise of this course. I, for one, would be really interested because I've recently been looking at Fib retracement levels, something I've never much believed in before, and I'm surprised with what I find and always very open to learning more. Surely it must be possible to post some real-time trades using this information without giving the course-material away? What would you have to lose by doing so?

LevII

Established member
579 16
What would you have to lose by doing so?

Being able to eulogise Mr Jadeja's course?

Alternatively it could make the unbelivers eat their words and put us all on the path to riches untold.

Come on trendie, skulltrader et al - go for it.

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
LevII said:
Being able to eulogise Mr Jadeja's course?

Alternatively it could make the unbelivers eat their words and put us all on the path to riches untold.

Come on trendie, skulltrader et al - go for it.

I initially had my doubts about Sandys Fibs.
It took me about 3-4 months before I finally got round to accepting their worth.
This could be because I had already learnt other ideas, such as Rivallands Swing-Trading, TA etc, and was always trying to understand them in terms of TA.

I think if you are new, you are more likley to accept Fibs with minimal problems. If you know about other methods, you ( as I did ), have problems adjusting to accepting Fibs.

I still use Fibs, as the trades last for days etc. I still like swing-trading.

However, my current aim is to master intra-day trading.

Maybe thats my problem, I like to learn new things. And once I have mastered them, I get bored
with them, and seek out other challenges.

I wont be posting live Fib trades - sorry.
The risk-to-reward is such that the course should comfortably pay for itself in a matter of months. It is an EOD method. Ideal for people who have conventional jobs.

I recommend Sandys course.
I dont get commission. I am not a newbie with an "angle". Just my opinion.
Take it or leave it.

Now, where did I put my new-fangled Area-51 indicator ?.......

Roberto

Experienced member
1,073 19
Trader333 said:
it even tells you of a "secret" Fib number which happens to be 89
Thanks Paul ... and I thought 42 was supposed to be the answer to everything. Oh well, another theory bites the dust ...

(Would this also be why some people witter about 89-period moving averages? It all smacks a bit of numerology somehow, doesn't it?).

a320

Established member
689 8
trendie said:
However, my current aim is to master intra-day trading.

This is in fact the area where fibs* are most useful....

Oh another so called secrete fib is 0.886.... (0.886 is the square root of 0 .786...Its also the 4th root of 0.618..) Its popular with the Gartley / harmonic crew...

There's nothing new under the sun despite what people say (& charge for).....We only see what we have trained ourselves to see. Everything else is invisible ... ( to quote Mr Douglas)

CJ

Last edited:

Trader333

8,655 981
I would say that I have been "revealing" Fibs but not exactly telling them.

I have a question for others who are interested in Fibs (which I once asked before but got no reply to), which is:

Has anyone used or heard of A - B Matchups ?

This is a method that uses Fib retracements for use in intra-day trading which I have only come across on one occasion and I have not met anyone else who uses them.

Paul

a320

Established member
689 8
Trader333 said:
Has anyone used or heard of A - B Matchups ?

This is a method that uses Fib retracements for use in intra-day trading which I have only come across on one occasion and I have not met anyone else who uses them.
Paul

Is that in Time or Price Paul.... Theirs a time one ...but I'm not sure if i get your meaning if its price..
Any chance of an example or just a general description so I can tell for sure...

the only other method that springs to mind is the 3 drives back from a low or high to enter..

But the methods I use will mean the waves will relate in geometric formation as an entry point..

Cheers ..

CJ

Last edited:

gablake

5 0
There has been quite a bit of misinformation written about Sandy’s courses. So I guess the best advice is to get yourself on one. If you're really interested in Fibonacci trading then Sandy's training is by far the best. All given from personal experience.

Last edited:

LevII

Established member
579 16
gablake

From horse racing to successfully trading financial markets since July - well done.

Your assessment of this course, from personal experience, is of inestimable value.

What other 'personal experience' do you have?

Trader333

8,655 981
If you're really interested in Fibonacci trading then Sandy's training is by far the best

By comparison with which other courses and training are you making this claim ?

Paul

Trader333

8,655 981
a320,

I am just about to set off as I am away for a few days but will answer when I get back.

Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock