spreadbettingtowin.com

Trader333 said:
it even tells you of a "secret" Fib number which happens to be 89
Thanks Paul ... and I thought 42 was supposed to be the answer to everything. Oh well, another theory bites the dust ...

(Would this also be why some people witter about 89-period moving averages? It all smacks a bit of numerology somehow, doesn't it?).

trendie said:
However, my current aim is to master intra-day trading.

This is in fact the area where fibs* are most useful....

Oh another so called secrete fib is 0.886.... (0.886 is the square root of 0 .786...Its also the 4th root of 0.618..) Its popular with the Gartley / harmonic crew...

There's nothing new under the sun despite what people say (& charge for).....We only see what we have trained ourselves to see. Everything else is invisible ... ( to quote Mr Douglas)

CJ

Last edited:
so by all accounts trader33 has been telling fibs?( all be it secret ones apparantly!!)

I would say that I have been "revealing" Fibs but not exactly telling them.

I have a question for others who are interested in Fibs (which I once asked before but got no reply to), which is:

Has anyone used or heard of A - B Matchups ?

This is a method that uses Fib retracements for use in intra-day trading which I have only come across on one occasion and I have not met anyone else who uses them.

Paul

Trader333 said:
Has anyone used or heard of A - B Matchups ?

This is a method that uses Fib retracements for use in intra-day trading which I have only come across on one occasion and I have not met anyone else who uses them.
Paul

Is that in Time or Price Paul.... Theirs a time one ...but I'm not sure if i get your meaning if its price..
Any chance of an example or just a general description so I can tell for sure...

the only other method that springs to mind is the 3 drives back from a low or high to enter..

But the methods I use will mean the waves will relate in geometric formation as an entry point..

Cheers ..

CJ

Last edited:
There has been quite a bit of misinformation written about Sandy’s courses. So I guess the best advice is to get yourself on one. If you're really interested in Fibonacci trading then Sandy's training is by far the best. All given from personal experience.

Last edited:
gablake

From horse racing to successfully trading financial markets since July - well done.

Your assessment of this course, from personal experience, is of inestimable value.

What other 'personal experience' do you have?

If you're really interested in Fibonacci trading then Sandy's training is by far the best

By comparison with which other courses and training are you making this claim ?

Paul

a320,

I am just about to set off as I am away for a few days but will answer when I get back.

Paul

LevII said:
gablake

From horse racing to successfully trading financial markets since July - well done.

Your assessment of this course, from personal experience, is of inestimable value.

What other 'personal experience' do you have?

LevII

Being a very sensitive person do I detect the merest hint of sarcasm in your post.

Regards

bracke

bracke,

Perhaps just an unintended scintilla but wholly in the spirit of inquiry you understand.

I went on sandys private traders workshop and to be honest I do pop in and out of t2w but find that there is far too much negative vibes here.

My account has now reached just over £7000 starting from under £3k earlier this year. I had some wins and losses and realised that I was not sticking to the risk analysis taught which was my own fault. After correcting MYSELF my trades became more stable and profitable. Recently my positions on the dow have been stopped out and was losing confidence. But after attending the time analysis and short term strategies workshop, sandy went over in great detail every trade for 2004 and beleive me, nearly everyone in the class were amazed at how easily we can make mistakes and blame others.

As regards trade details, without putting myself on the line, you only take the low risk setups which offer higher rewards vs risk. This means you can take losses more than wins but still be profitable. Trust me it works.

People who go on the course will find there are other t2w members there hence the postings after the course. Having done a DW course and feeling gutted as others, sandys course has put me and I'm sure others on the right path.

Like others have said, if you are serious about trading talk to the guy and make your own decision rather than listening to these threads.

Now back to the markets.

sorry forgot to mention that there were a couple of guys who had done really well including one lady. Harvey turned 2K into £54 and the other guy made similar amounts but I think he had a bigger bank role like £10k.

When asked about bboards they said they found it to depressing and just got on with it. That's the message sandy gives out. Just get on with trading and improving yourself before trying to improve others.

I agree with an earlier post where one guy said on the course he hates losing. Sandy's reply was you should not be trading let alone be here on the course. Totally agree.

Harvey turned 2K into £54 and the other guy made similar amounts but I think he had a bigger bank role like £10k.

Go John go.

Next you (or Harvey) will be flogging 1-2-1 training sessions.

How about some hard evidence of these achievements? I've asked before and I'll ask again. Publish the broker accounts not hot air.

Bramble,

Not me missing the K - have a gander at post #34.

Perhaps it's just a typo by John Cyprus but it may be more realistic than adding the K!