Spread Traders--London

I'll be there if ok, trade us stocks and futures for a living, free beer smells good

I think London would be a safer choice than a countryside location from what I have read on this site about Arabianights, otherwise we will all end up drunk wearing wellies,picking our noses,shagging chickens,muffin the mule and pestering the life out of sheep.Not that I am worried just would'nt want to wake up next to a ginger one the next morning ???

Don't forget getting drunk under the table by MrGecko and pissing yourself asking for a "sub of the Day".

I think London would be a safer choice than a countryside location from what I have read on this site about Arabianights, otherwise we will all end up drunk wearing wellies,picking our noses,shagging chickens,muffin the mule and pestering the life out of sheep.Not that I am worried just would'nt want to wake up next to a ginger one the next morning ???

You say that as if any of it is a bad thing!

Don't forget getting drunk under the table by MrGecko and pissing yourself asking for a "sub of the Day".

This is rubbish. For a start it was a Meatball Mariana.

Sounds good. So unless I'm shouted down the plan is: Chandos, Charing X. Wednesday 7 pm.
Cheers

How are we going to meet up? It's going to pretty busy (I would have thought).

I'll walk around the pub making hand signals T 2fingers W. No photos please:)

hello all. i am new and signed up today. am i allowed to come to this event or is this regular members only? i trade with IG.

hello all. i am new and signed up today. am i allowed to come to this event or is this regular members only? i trade with IG.

Yes, please come along SS. I'm interested in speaking to people at all levels of experience from newbies to full-timers. And I'm sure the others will be happy to share their wealth of experience.

How are we going to meet up? It's going to pretty busy (I would have thought).

I'll walk around the pub making hand signals T 2fingers W. No photos please:)

Good point. I''ll have a copy of the FT and the Guardian. You can private message me for my mobile number too if you like.