Spiriton Media Group

Too true, this one is going to run and run and run. You see, now it's all to do with psychology and human frailities. The scammers, Dodo S. and the rest KNOW that people are desperate to get their money back (at a minimum). Desperate people often don't think so straight especially when it comes to money/potential profits. So they spin more lies and more hope, 'just a touch more money folks and the company will be RIGHT back on track'. Plus no doubt the old 'white knight' lie will spring up again.

Basically any old bull**** to scam some more.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THIS COMPANY. EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE DESIGNED TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR CASH. Go back to the beginning of this thread if you don't believe me and see how things have developed..........

Exactly, just like they wanted money last year to pay to file the accounts (which never happened). Some people are in so deep that they are easy prey, 'if you dont pay up you'll lose all your money' the excuse will be.

Very sad that people are still getting hit with these requests for more money, it must be a torture for all concerned. At least when SOM is struck off everyone will realise that the game is really up.

Exactly, just like they wanted money last year to pay to file the accounts (which never happened). Some people are in so deep that they are easy prey, 'if you dont pay up you'll lose all your money' the excuse will be.

Very sad that people are still getting hit with these requests for more money, it must be a torture for all concerned. At least when SOM is struck off everyone will realise that the game is really up.

Hi ALL

Who is SOM targeting? I for one have not been contacted, which isn't surprising seeing as they know who I am!!!

THIS ALL SMELLS LIKE A DEAD ROTTING RAT TOO ME!!! Please everyone listen to ANLEY and PBOYLES and don't use good money to chase after bad!!!
SOM is dead and as LOCKWOOD has said if there is any money in EQUI8 then it should be ours anyway!! ASSUMING, and I've taken a big leap of faith here, SOM did indeed own the 75% it says it did????

LOCKWOOD; if you have a copy of the accounts please can you post them on here?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am; I know in the grand scheme of things I may well be the lowest investor!! But the Day SOM contact me is the day I would consider there is a slim hope!! They know that any contact with me will be posted on here straight away and so by contacting me they would need to have a shred of plausibility.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi ALL

Who is SOM targeting? I for one have not been contacted, which isn't surprising seeing as they know who I am!!!

THIS ALL SMELLS LIKE A DEAD ROTTING RAT TOO ME!!! Please everyone listen to ANLEY and PBOYLES and don't use good money to chase after bad!!!
SOM is dead and as LOCKWOOD has said if there is any money in EQUI8 then it should be ours anyway!! ASSUMING, and I've taken a big leap of faith here, SOM did indeed own the 75% it says it did????

LOCKWOOD; if you have a copy of the accounts please can you post them on here?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am; I know in the grand scheme of things I may well be the lowest investor!! But the Day SOM contact me is the day I would consider there is a slim hope!! They know that any contact with me will be posted on here straight away and so by contacting me they would need to have a shred of plausibility.

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,

Remember Sparta Matrix, another share that was being touted to the SOM investors no doubt by the same stable of boiler rooms? Seems there was a warning issued by the Hong Kong authorities about them. Good job you didnt 'invest'.

Alert List - SpartaMatrix

Mugs,

Remember Sparta Matrix, another share that was being touted to the SOM investors no doubt by the same stable of boiler rooms? Seems there was a warning issued by the Hong Kong authorities about them. Good job you didnt 'invest'.

Alert List - SpartaMatrix

PBOYLES;

What do you mean??? I put £200k into that sure fire deal???? :LOL:

Before anyone thinks I'm serious I DID NOT INVEST A PENNY IN SPARTA MATRIX!!!! As I've said before Mugs by name, no longer by nature!!! :eek:

Cheers

Mugs

PBOYLES;

What do you mean??? I put £200k into that sure fire deal???? :LOL:

Before anyone thinks I'm serious I DID NOT INVEST A PENNY IN SPARTA MATRIX!!!! As I've said before Mugs by name, no longer by nature!!! :eek:

Cheers

Mugs

I called the OR office in London today and he informed me they are awaiting answers from former SOM directors and Paul Morton. He has concerns about the way the company was run etc. I asked the question as regards obtaining a list of all creditors and all the shareholders register as I want to explore more of the asset ownership and the claim on here about borgetto. Can anyone help on this re information etc.:idea:

I called the OR office in London today and he informed me they are awaiting answers from former SOM directors and Paul Morton. He has concerns about the way the company was run etc. I asked the question as regards obtaining a list of all creditors and all the shareholders register as I want to explore more of the asset ownership and the claim on here about borgetto. Can anyone help on this re information etc.:idea:

Its probably posted here somewhere but there was a list of shareholders that had been obtained from the registrar in the UK. It was just a number of nominee accounts which didnt list any names.

please share what information you have and how this has effected you. The OR's details are posted here already.(y)

i am lead to belive if we can get the share trading records of the company we will have a very clear picture and it will establish certain details that will reveval were assets and money went.:devilish:

the question that will then be raised is under the bonna vacitna (spelt wrong) as to who has control over the assets ie UK / German courts or were ever they are.

The other option is to join the lead creditor and sue against the HOT's signed by birch and if that cant be done sue the lawyer that drew it up . (they ll be insured ) that in turn would give the liquidator a fund to dig more.

OMG - I have just googled Spirit On Media and found that people on the Germany forums still think this baby is going to go big????? We got suckered at the beginning when there was little information, but these guys are just plain crazy????

Mugs

AN OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT RECOVERY
Following the disappointing loss of our investments due to the bungled operation involving Spirit on Media (SOM) and the Equi8 Horse racing platform, a group of our corporately more knowledgeable investors met to see if any form of recovery was possible. They concluded that recovery of the old operation was not possible but that a partial recovery by means of a so called phoenix operation might be possible and that this should be put into effect immediately.
Such a venture would have the advantage of having no connection whatever with the previously failed operation. It would require the creation of a new company with new, competent and proven management. The company would be registered in the UK and fully subject to UK Company law. The company should attempt to win an entirely new agreement with the owners of the Intellectual Property (IP) that manifests as Equi8.
This has been done. The new company, SBI Media Ltd, was incorporated and registered in London. Dr. James Pickard was appointed as CEO and Paul Miller was appointed Director of Investor and Media Relations. Both were significant investors in the old operation. Dr. Pickard has a great deal of experience in managing PLCs, rescuing failing companies and raising funds. He also has valuable contacts in the corporate and financial worlds. The CV’s for both Dr Pickard and Paul Miller are attached herewith for reference.
SBI Media Ltd. approached the owners of the IP who, understandably following their earlier experience of unfulfilled promises from SOM and given their story of other happenings, were very cautious, even suspicious. Nevertheless negotiations have proceeded and a more amicable relationship has developed.
The basic agreement is that SBI Media Ltd will acquire full ownership of the IP and the whole operation for €750,000. However, as you would expect, SBI Media does not have that money available. Instead, it has been agreed that for the sum of €150,000 it will buy an option to purchase the IP within a six month time frame. The option agreement will specify the details of the final acquisition agreement but will contain the option clause.
With the option agreement in place, it should be relatively easy to obtain institutional funding within the time frame. This is because:
1. Institutional investors first look at the quality of the management and its achievements. You will see from his CV that Dr. Pickard has the requisite experience and success. He also has many contacts and has raised over £36 million from institutions for successful ventures.
2. A few of our more corporately experienced investors have been approached and have agreed to be part of a corporate team of advisors if required. With their permission their CV’s will also be published when the time comes.
3. The Institutional Investors will also look at the quality of the venture. As you have already determined, the Equi8 project has huge potential and that has not changed.
4. The equi8 project continues to operate on an interim basis under the management of the IP owners and thus represents an investment opportunity that is already generating revenues from an existing, limited customer base.
5. Because of the current financial climate over the last few years, there is a lot of money out there looking for a good return provided points 1 and 3 are positive.
This new company is the brainchild of investors. Because of that and while the company has no obligation to anyone, selected investors will be invited to recover most of the value from their earlier failed investment. To allow this to happen, they will be invited to participate in the seed capital round of funding for a nominal amount based on a percentage of each investor’s earlier investment. This will be the seed investment needed for the option premium of €150,000 plus an amount to cover working capital requirements. The working capital will be used for expenses, lawyers’ fees, accountant fees, due diligence costs, etc. Depending upon the response received from the former shareholders, new external investors may be invited to participate in the seed capital round, if required.
There will be conditions for the seed investment:
1. There is a small chance that the full amount required will not be raised. In that event, all monies invested for this purpose (less any fees and expenses incurred to that point) will be returned to investors, the project will have failed, the company will be dissolved and all hope of recovery will be lost.
2. In the interests of fairness, the investment at the nominal value will be related to the declared percentage of each investor’s previous investment.
3. However, anyone who wishes to participate for a lesser amount than that proposed may do so at their discretion or for a greater amount by agreement.
4. There will be an absolute minimum cut off point for participation.
5. This nominal value will be a one-time only offer purely for the purpose of obtaining seed capital. It will not be offered again.
6. All founding investors will have a pre-emption right, should they wish to participate in subsequent rounds of funding, but this is not an obligation.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed with the owners of the IP. (By way of explanation, an “MOU” is used to record what has been agreed in principle between parties prior to reaching the stage of entering into formal, contractual documentation. It is subject to contract and satisfactory due diligence.)
We are pressed for time because there are competitors also wanting to make the deal and we have been given four weeks to find the money. I will therefore contact you in the next few days to ascertain your interest. If you wish to take part, the formal investment offer will be prepared and sent to you immediately thereafter together with a copy of the MOU and the mini business plan.
With Kind Regards,
Paul Miller.
SBI Media Ltd
Thornhouse Business Centre
30 Ballot Road
Irvine KA12 0HW
Tel: +44 (0) 2392 470294 (Direct line)
Fax: +44 (0) 1294 275119
Email: [email protected]

I thought this was very interesting and seems like an effort to raise more money for the company or a spin-off of the company. Not quite sure what it all means. Anyone have any comments? Also, if they are doing any fund raising, don't they need to be registered with the FSA?

Following the disappointing loss of our investments due to the bungled operation involving Spirit on Media (SOM) and the Equi8 Horse racing platform, a group of our corporately more knowledgeable investors met to see if any form of recovery was possible. They concluded that recovery of the old operation was not possible but that a partial recovery by means of a so called phoenix operation might be possible and that this should be put into effect immediately.
Such a venture would have the advantage of having no connection whatever with the previously failed operation. It would require the creation of a new company with new, competent and proven management. The company would be registered in the UK and fully subject to UK Company law. The company should attempt to win an entirely new agreement with the owners of the Intellectual Property (IP) that manifests as Equi8.
This has been done. The new company, SBI Media Ltd, was incorporated and registered in London. Dr. James Pickard was appointed as CEO and Paul Miller was appointed Director of Investor and Media Relations. Both were significant investors in the old operation. Dr. Pickard has a great deal of experience in managing PLCs, rescuing failing companies and raising funds. He also has valuable contacts in the corporate and financial worlds. The CV’s for both Dr Pickard and Paul Miller are attached herewith for reference.
SBI Media Ltd. approached the owners of the IP who, understandably following their earlier experience of unfulfilled promises from SOM and given their story of other happenings, were very cautious, even suspicious. Nevertheless negotiations have proceeded and a more amicable relationship has developed.
The basic agreement is that SBI Media Ltd will acquire full ownership of the IP and the whole operation for €750,000. However, as you would expect, SBI Media does not have that money available. Instead, it has been agreed that for the sum of €150,000 it will buy an option to purchase the IP within a six month time frame. The option agreement will specify the details of the final acquisition agreement but will contain the option clause.
With the option agreement in place, it should be relatively easy to obtain institutional funding within the time frame. This is because:
1. Institutional investors first look at the quality of the management and its achievements. You will see from his CV that Dr. Pickard has the requisite experience and success. He also has many contacts and has raised over £36 million from institutions for successful ventures.
2. A few of our more corporately experienced investors have been approached and have agreed to be part of a corporate team of advisors if required. With their permission their CV’s will also be published when the time comes.
3. The Institutional Investors will also look at the quality of the venture. As you have already determined, the Equi8 project has huge potential and that has not changed.
4. The equi8 project continues to operate on an interim basis under the management of the IP owners and thus represents an investment opportunity that is already generating revenues from an existing, limited customer base.
5. Because of the current financial climate over the last few years, there is a lot of money out there looking for a good return provided points 1 and 3 are positive.
This new company is the brainchild of investors. Because of that and while the company has no obligation to anyone, selected investors will be invited to recover most of the value from their earlier failed investment. To allow this to happen, they will be invited to participate in the seed capital round of funding for a nominal amount based on a percentage of each investor’s earlier investment. This will be the seed investment needed for the option premium of €150,000 plus an amount to cover working capital requirements. The working capital will be used for expenses, lawyers’ fees, accountant fees, due diligence costs, etc. Depending upon the response received from the former shareholders, new external investors may be invited to participate in the seed capital round, if required.
1. There is a small chance that the full amount required will not be raised. In that event, all monies invested for this purpose (less any fees and expenses incurred to that point) will be returned to investors, the project will have failed, the company will be dissolved and all hope of recovery will be lost.
2. In the interests of fairness, the investment at the nominal value will be related to the declared percentage of each investor’s previous investment.
3. However, anyone who wishes to participate for a lesser amount than that proposed may do so at their discretion or for a greater amount by agreement.
5. This nominal value will be a one-time only offer purely for the purpose of obtaining seed capital. It will not be offered again.
6. All founding investors will have a pre-emption right, should they wish to participate in subsequent rounds of funding, but this is not an obligation.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed with the owners of the IP. (By way of explanation, an “MOU” is used to record what has been agreed in principle between parties prior to reaching the stage of entering into formal, contractual documentation. It is subject to contract and satisfactory due diligence.)
We are pressed for time because there are competitors also wanting to make the deal and we have been given four weeks to find the money. I will therefore contact you in the next few days to ascertain your interest. If you wish to take part, the formal investment offer will be prepared and sent to you immediately thereafter together with a copy of the MOU and the mini business plan.
With Kind Regards,
Paul Miller.
SBI Media Ltd
30 Ballot Road
Irvine KA12 0HW

As it states in #5, only (selected investors will be invited to recover most of the value from their earlier failed investment.) Is this possible? That selected investors will get most of there investment back? I haven't heard of a takeover on the company but this seems to be an attempt. Any comments out there?

As it states in #5, only (selected investors will be invited to recover most of the value from their earlier failed investment.) Is this possible? That selected investors will get most of there investment back? I haven't heard of a takeover on the company but this seems to be an attempt. Any comments out there?

All they are saying is give us more money, if you dont you'll have no chance of getting your original money back.

What you should be asking is twofold. If Equi8 was owned by SOM and is worth anything why hasnt it been seized by the OR and sold off to pay creditors. Secondly what is Equi8 worth? As a website you could probably get it knocked up for $500 in India. If the attached analysis is correct I dont see where the 750k figure comes from.

equi8.com

Attachments

• equi82009.jpg
    equi82009.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 251
With Kind Regards,
Paul Miller.
SBI Media Ltd
30 Ballot Road
Irvine KA12 0HW

Somshares,

Here are a few questions you can ask.

There is a company called Accura Health Ltd at the same address as the new SBI Media address in Ballot Road, Irvine, Ayrshire. When I say is I really mean was, as you'll see.

Accura Health Ltd in Irvine, Ayrshire, United Kingdom

According to Companies House a James Pickard was a Director.

On another website there is a testimonial from Dr Jim Pickard, Accura Health Ltd. Safe to say this is the same guy involved in the new 'venture'.

Company Creators | We've been where you're going

What you may ask became of this company, well according to Companies House they were dissolved on 25 May 2011 seemingly voluntarily. However it seems they also went through a compulsory liquidation process but the winding up order was rescinded at some point prior to liquidation.

Just a little more investment please shareholders and the company will be right back on track, then the IPO, then the BIG MONEY!

Hmmm, as if we haven't heard that line about a dozen times before over the last few years. And what has been the result, losses, more losses and some further losses.

And look who's now officially involved in this? Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton himself. How much money have people already lost listening to his desperate lies over the last 2 years?

FOLKS, INVEST IN THIS ONLY IF YOU LIKE TO LOSE MONEY AND NEED SOME FURTHER TAX LOSSES.