Spiriton Media Group

p boyles when will the telephone numbers for paul morton be posted i want to start contacting and put pressure on him asap also any word on paul miller

I don't have his number, I believe 'alvinvestor' might have it. Try to send him a private message. As for Miller I believe a lot of people have his contact details, maybe Mugs can confirm that. If you need to find Udo Schaar it should be relatively easy but I won't say how publicly.

Great...one more company registered at Neu Isenburg Windhag 7 ....and in Windhag 7 there wasn t any sign outside...even spirit on Media alv ....no signs...
But Schaar had too a Global communication gmbh Stresemannstrasse 54-46 Dreieich 63303
Tel 0049 6103 9620
In the meantime was chairman of 10 tacle
What a busy man.... slandered online
He was looking for investors abroad cause home he was a well know fairytales teller
What an incredible intricated fraud of empty po box companies..gmbh se plc ....to disentangle the whole story will be pretty complicated ,between Thailand Gernany Hk England

I had no problem to get immediately in contact with former spiriton media group representatives. They just quoted the latest court decision regarding the German sportsbetting market.

Court doubts German sports bet monopoly is legal

28 August 2011

A German court said it doubted that the German state’s monopoly on sports betting was legal ahead of a planned relaxation of the country’s stringent gambling laws. The state of Hesse’s administrative court based its doubts on the fact that the German government had reacted insufficiently to the immense growth of gambling offers in areas other than sports betting, particularly in amusement arcades, and that regulators had so far not objected to aggressive advertising by the state-run lottery. The statement was part of a ruling dated 9 August and published on Wednesday in which the court overturned a decision to stop an unnamed German company from brokering sports bets for an unnamed Malta-based partner company while an appeal was pending. “There was no indication of a public interest in the ban taking effect immediately because ... a so-called concession model will be tested in coming years that will also make it legal for private companies to broker sports bets,” the court said. Germany’s 16 states have an iron grip on the gambling market, although they are awarding seven nationwide licences for sports betting companies from next year. Third-party companies such as betting firms, including Bwin.party, have criticised the states’ plans as anti-competitive. The largely illegal German sports betting market is estimated to be worth about €5 billion.

Goldzack:

What does your comment have to do with SOM? They didn't have a monopoly on the sports betting market. They were hardly in business! I don't see your point. Can you explain?

Goldzack:

What does your comment have to do with SOM? They didn't have a monopoly on the sports betting market. They were hardly in business! I don't see your point. Can you explain?

I agree. What are you talking about and who are the people you are talking about.
Having only just found this and invested in this and met Morton i would like answers as am getting none from the OR or Clough and Co. All i know is that my money is gone and the OR is not intrested in his own words "he is just intrested in the way the way SOM was run " and Clough and Co are a bunch of Northern Monkey's Liquidators as long as they find some idiot to cover their cost we are all screwed and written off. I have spoken with the Police and they feel there is no case so all the hysteria and bull**** on here does not helps us. Does anyone know about VCL they were the lead in winding it up. Were are SOMs assets TV stations and the like . Does anyone know any of there assets was there ever a list paper work ...anything ! that we can follow. to take them to hand. I have looked a birch and he is a man of straw but there may be mileage in the fraudlent bank documnets. if this heads of terms agreement was legally binding sue the lawyers or birch but that needs money i suppose ! answers on a postcard or we find there asset list and work form there.:devilish:

SOM didn't have any tv channels, they just said they had, big difference. This was all just a boiler room scam, like thousands of others that people fall for every day.

SOM didn't have any tv channels, they just said they had, big difference. This was all just a boiler room scam, like thousands of others that people fall for every day.

What about equi8 media gmbh and the web / betting portal . they owned that the docuemnts showed they owned 75.01 % with a german company. were is that gone. i see from the web its still running... any one know more on this as i spoke with OR today and was told Schaar is refusing to meet him and provide documents and liquidator is still looking at it..... but cant move with out Schaars documents.... :devilish:

What about equi8 media gmbh and the web / betting portal . they owned that the docuemnts showed they owned 75.01 % with a german company. were is that gone. i see from the web its still running... any one know more on this as i spoke with OR today and was told Schaar is refusing to meet him and provide documents and liquidator is still looking at it..... but cant move with out Schaars documents.... :devilish:

They lied to you, do you see the difference between what people say they own and what they actually own? For instance look at all the press releases they issued about them having purchased Das Vierte, complete fabrication. Nowadays people will say anything to get your money. I hope you didn't fall for any of their follow scams.

i have looked at the german register and they did own it but it has been deleted and this closes the hole for them does anyone on hear know anything about it. When I met Morton it was there relaunch tool and they had big plans and on the back of that i let it run. has anyone a number for him as his email address is dead.:devilish:

Borghetto get equi 8 running with our money ,as soon the flow stopped the tv separeted from Som without informing anybody. The turnover of equi 8 had nothing to do with the informations the investors were given,that is why brokes got huge commissions to sell smoke
Raze tv ,equi 8 ,siam gas , alv, green solution are all the same story,they fire your imagination with great promises but ithere is almost nothing behind that,in fact none of theese companies survived ,they swapped siam in alv then som ,a classic scam with empty or half emty po box companies,a sophisticated scam well organised . Then they buy time.
We must thank the ceo of vcl for sending som insolvent,otherwise the company could have vegetate for years . Somebody is still trying to buy time ,do not believe anybody ,they are buying time since years . Som had a theorehical value of 450.000.000 euros when the stock was 3.6 euros. The companies was nothing. Not a headquarter ,nobody anwering the phone ,yes somebody in Lugano who has not been payed or an answering machine in Neu Isenburg saiying that the lines are busy.
If somebody doubts is not scam is an idiot.
Many families have been ruined by those irresponsible borrowers who intentionally get your money.
Now is the time to crack down with this organised crime. Hopefully fsa fincen German and Hk authorities will collabotrate.the game has been going on too long.

Borghetto get equi 8 running with our money ,as soon the flow stopped the tv separeted from Som without informing anybody. The turnover of equi 8 had nothing to do with the informations the investors were given,that is why brokes got huge commissions to sell smoke
Raze tv ,equi 8 ,siam gas , alv, green solution are all the same story,they fire your imagination with great promises but ithere is almost nothing behind that,in fact none of theese companies survived ,they swapped siam in alv then som ,a classic scam with empty or half emty po box companies,a sophisticated scam well organised . Then they buy time.
We must thank the ceo of vcl for sending som insolvent,otherwise the company could have vegetate for years . Somebody is still trying to buy time ,do not believe anybody ,they are buying time since years . Som had a theorehical value of 450.000.000 euros when the stock was 3.6 euros. The companies was nothing. Not a headquarter ,nobody anwering the phone ,yes somebody in Lugano who has not been payed or an answering machine in Neu Isenburg saiying that the lines are busy.
If somebody doubts is not scam is an idiot.
Many families have been ruined by those irresponsible borrowers who intentionally get your money.
Now is the time to crack down with this organised crime. Hopefully fsa fincen German and Hk authorities will collabotrate.the game has been going on too long.

then borgettho must be followed have looked him on the net , he cant run for ever who else is envolved with him in equi8 as i see he his on the board of a few companies.

Re: Das Vierte not bought by SOM

So its official now, SOM did not buy Das Vierte as they had claimed. Attached is the relevant article from Financial Times Germany plus a google translate translation (which isnt great but you should get the picture)

http://www.ftd.de/it-medien/medien-...ivatsenders-das-vierte-geplatzt/50179307.html

The sale of the private station, the Fourth (Das Vierte) to the British group Spirit on Media has failed after months of tug of war. A company spokesman confirmed on Wednesday in Munich a report in the Financial Times Germany "(Wednesday edition). Accordingly, the Russian media entrepreneur Dmitri Lesnewski canceled the ongoing since the end of May sales process. According to well-informed circles, the Spirit-on-Media subsidiary Phoenix had not paid Media GmbH, despite several extensions of the purchase price.

Lesnewski would operate the station now on, "said the spokesman. The gains of the transmitter should be invested in the program. About possible further sales efforts declined to comment to the spokesman.

They never bought Das Vierte, thats according to the owners. There was a statement in the German Financial Times to that effect.

Re: Das Vierte not bought by SOM

They never bought Das Vierte, thats according to the owners. There was a statement in the German Financial Times to that effect.

What about there other assets. Equi8 , Mein TV shop etc any proof weather they owned them or not the last post says this borgetto creature nicked:devilish: equi8 when they didnt pay them. so if thats the case we can get him as he has stolen assets of the plc

Look at the viewing numbers for those websites, hardly anyone visited them yet they claimed to have thousands of subscribers. They may well own them but what are they? What's a one or two page website worth these days.

Look at the viewing numbers for those websites, hardly anyone visited them yet they claimed to have thousands of subscribers. They may well own them but what are they? What's a one or two page website worth these days.

i have lookd there is traffic and it has a astra place on the sat system . and surprise surpise borgetto envolved in it so he must be in on it too. Were is the money coming from to run it did we pay to set it up. if so we have a claim against it. Pboyles your very much a poo poo merchant on all this if you have done your money you'd be prepared to look abit more or you have that much that what you lost didnt hurt:devilish:

i have lookd there is traffic and it has a astra place on the sat system . and surprise surpise borgetto envolved in it so he must be in on it too. Were is the money coming from to run it did we pay to set it up. if so we have a claim against it. Pboyles your very much a poo poo merchant on all this if you have done your money you'd be prepared to look abit more or you have that much that what you lost didnt hurt:devilish:

I wasn't caught up in this scam. People posted here for advice and I did some research for them. Ive probably looked into it in more detail than most 'investors' given that very few even admit to themselves this is a scam

I may well be a poo poo merchant as you say but unfortunately I was pretty much spot on from day one of this coming to light. Can you see anything negative that I posted early on that didn't come true? I mean people were going on about accounts being filed 'soon' a year ago and they never filed them.

Google 'boiler room scams' and 'pump and dump scams' and you will see a familiar story. If you look into Paul Richard Bell you will find a conviction in Australia for similar activities.

I wasn't caught up in this scam. People posted here for advice and I did some research for them. Ive probably looked into it in more detail than most 'investors' given that very few even admit to themselves this is a scam

I may well be a poo poo merchant as you say but unfortunately I was pretty much spot on from day one of this coming to light. Can you see anything negative that I posted early on that didn't come true? I mean people were going on about accounts being filed 'soon' a year ago and they never filed them.

Google 'boiler room scams' and 'pump and dump scams' and you will see a familiar story. If you look into Paul Richard Bell you will find a conviction in Australia for similar activities.

not been funny but the research i have done all centres on the documents that the OR need to prove asset ownership. an they are out there we need to start to look at germany as the english plc was a shame and the assets are in germany. they filed accounts showing income form equi8 so they must own it same with mein tv shop

not been funny but the research i have done all centres on the documents that the OR need to prove asset ownership. an they are out there we need to start to look at germany as the english plc was a shame and the assets are in germany. they filed accounts showing income form equi8 so they must own it same with mein tv shop

Well I'll leave you to it then.

Lockwood:
With all due respect, PB has done more research into the matters than anyone on this forum including myself and I started it. So be careful not to step on the foot of the one who feeds you. I'm sure your comments meant well and also, if you do find any info that is meaningful, please put the link on this site so everyone can see it and you can be the proud peacock for your discoveries. At the end of the day, the lesson learned is don't invest unless you do your homework first and never invest money you can't afford to lose.