Spiriton Media Group

i have looked at the german register and they did own it but it has been deleted and this closes the hole for them does anyone on hear know anything about it. When I met Morton it was there relaunch tool and they had big plans and on the back of that i let it run. has anyone a number for him as his email address is dead.:devilish:

I have a mobile number for Paul Morton - not sure if I should publish here? PM me

FYI; Someone at the 'Meeting' took a set of accounts home with them!! If they have them and are reading this; please scan them in and post them please???

.... God thats sounds like the start to the 'A' Team!!! LOL!!

Also I have a few documents from Raze/SOM, unfortunately I don't have a scanner at mo!! As soon as i resolve this I will put them up for you all!!!

BTW did anyone see the Fraud Squad Documentary on ITV1 on Friday? £20m, thats sounds less than this scam but the police still aren't interested as this one started overseas!!!!

Cheers

Mugs

FYI; Someone at the 'Meeting' took a set of accounts home with them!! If they have them and are reading this; please scan them in and post them please???

.... God thats sounds like the start to the 'A' Team!!! LOL!!

Also I have a few documents from Raze/SOM, unfortunately I don't have a scanner at mo!! As soon as i resolve this I will put them up for you all!!!

BTW did anyone see the Fraud Squad Documentary on ITV1 on Friday? £20m, thats sounds less than this scam but the police still aren't interested as this one started overseas!!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Try taking a digital photo if you are stuck.

Could someone please sum up Mr Joseph Birch's involvement in all of this? Don't fancy reading the 130 pages! Thanks very much!

If you click on 'search this thread' and search for 'Birch' you'll see every post where he is mentioned. From memory he was supposed to be putting millions into SOM but didn't. Turns out he's a bit shady and has been linked to some sort of ponzi scheme in the US and he has also been involved in some scrapes with the law in the uk.

I have located a copy of the accounts that are in question and they make intresting reading and could not be veryifed hence they were not signed off. What was the reasoning behind some people being able to trade SOM shares and other were not. Has anyone got a shareholders list of who had tradeable shares . I am taking legal advice on publishing them on the web or handing them over to the OR via a lawyer. I will keep you informed but from what I can see and as i said in my last comment we need to find the assets as there are some from what i can see and the liquidator wont move as they have no money. :devilish:

I have located a copy of the accounts that are in question and they make intresting reading and could not be veryifed hence they were not signed off. What was the reasoning behind some people being able to trade SOM shares and other were not. Has anyone got a shareholders list of who had tradeable shares . I am taking legal advice on publishing them on the web or handing them over to the OR via a lawyer. I will keep you informed but from what I can see and as i said in my last comment we need to find the assets as there are some from what i can see and the liquidator wont move as they have no money. :devilish:

The shares were listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange and traded freely from some time in late 2008 to present according to the records I can find. It appears that many people did not in fact buy shares at all, they were told they had but they hadnt. They were either sold thin air or their money was considered an investment and not a share purchase. I believe Miller explained the 'investor' status some time ago, I think Mugsgame posted something about it.

If you did actually buy shares and they were not restricted you could have sold them at any time if they had been delivered to you, of course the price you could have got would have been another matter. However as most people seem to have bought thin air and no record exists on any share register then its rather irrelevant what price the shares trade.

Lock

I assume you're German from your spelling and grammar. If so my 1st April post was supposed to be a joke, you know, English sense of humour etc.

Anley:

I think he meant to say Mark Hunt..???? LOL
By the way Lockwood, that language is not acceptable on this thread. Keep it clean please. Thank you.

I hear that Paul Borghetti of Equi 8 would take over the company if they could raise new money to continue. People should contact Paul Miller as he is trying to get the UK investors to send more money to the company. Anyone hear anything about it? The pressure is put on by the feeling that if you don't help with new financing then all your money is lost. This will be another effort to salvage the company. These are not my words but the way it was put to me. If anyone else knows anything more about it, please let us know.

Absolutely incredible that they are still trying to take money off people. Whatever you give them will be stolen, guaranteed. The day you bought shares off a cold caller was the day you lost your money, dont add to your losses. These are the same people that promised you the accounts would be filed last June, they will fleece every penny out of you with new excuses.

I hear that Paul Borghetti of Equi 8 would take over the company if they could raise new money to continue. People should contact Paul Miller as he is trying to get the UK investors to send more money to the company. Anyone hear anything about it? The pressure is put on by the feeling that if you don't help with new financing then all your money is lost. This will be another effort to salvage the company.

As I've long said, Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali is real scum, and I mean REAL SCUM.

Last edited:
I hear that Paul Borghetti of Equi 8 would take over the company if they could raise new money to continue. People should contact Paul Miller as he is trying to get the UK investors to send more money to the company. Anyone hear anything about it? The pressure is put on by the feeling that if you don't help with new financing then all your money is lost. This will be another effort to salvage the company. These are not my words but the way it was put to me. If anyone else knows anything more about it, please let us know.

How did this come about as I sent him an email last week and he said he wanted nothing to do with SOM when i asked him about his proof of ownership of equi8 he has not returned my email. I smell a rat . this guys was MD and a shareholder along with a few others in equi8 media GMBH SOM owned 75.1 % according to the paper work so in my opinion thewy owned equi8. call me a fool or am i missing a trick here. as said in another post it has to be an futher con has that company ran up debts and they cant pay them. Who owns equi8 now is Borgettho saying he does or what. ! if he does prove it :clap:

How did this come about as I sent him an email last week and he said he wanted nothing to do with SOM when i asked him about his proof of ownership of equi8 he has not returned my email. I smell a rat . this guys was MD and a shareholder along with a few others in equi8 media GMBH SOM owned 75.1 % according to the paper work so in my opinion thewy owned equi8. call me a fool or am i missing a trick here. as said in another post it has to be an futher con has that company ran up debts and they cant pay them. Who owns equi8 now is Borgettho saying he does or what. ! if he does prove it :clap:

This could go on forever. Udo Schaar has something like 150 domain names registered, if the equi8 story falls through it will be something else. These are all just further excuses to get more money off you.

This could go on forever. Udo Schaar has something like 150 domain names registered, if the equi8 story falls through it will be something else. These are all just further excuses to get more money off you.

Too true, this one is going to run and run and run. You see, now it's all to do with psychology and human frailities. The scammers, Dodo S. and the rest KNOW that people are desperate to get their money back (at a minimum). Desperate people often don't think so straight especially when it comes to money/potential profits. So they spin more lies and more hope, 'just a touch more money folks and the company will be RIGHT back on track'. Plus no doubt the old 'white knight' lie will spring up again.

Basically any old bull**** to scam some more.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THIS COMPANY. EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE DESIGNED TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR CASH. Go back to the beginning of this thread if you don't believe me and see how things have developed..........