Spiriton Media Group

Anley,
It's Paul Miller not Paul Morton. Yes, it seems like he's got his arms around this now.

PB,
Thanks for the info you provided. If they are trying to raise money in the UK on this, do they need to file with the FSA?

Anley,
It's Paul Miller not Paul Morton. Yes, it seems like he's got his arms around this now.

PB,
Thanks for the info you provided. If they are trying to raise money in the UK on this, do they need to file with the FSA?

They could probably get around it. I imagine they are probably going to do a listing on the Frankfurt stock exchange (entry standard) which requires little in the way of due diligence or disclosure. Just like SOM did.

I always get confused about Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller.

If there was a Gold medal for 'Mendacity', he'd have won it for the last 3 years no contest.

And here here is again, asking for just a bit more money, then things will be fine, then the big money will come.......

Also, who says the future can't be told? I'm going to do it right here -

1. Assume people do pay money into this pile of ****
2. Nothing will happen, apart from plenty of bullish talk
3. Then, in about 6-12 months the people who paid money will be asked for more, same story, things are looking up but we just need a touch more cash then we hit the big time.

There's the future for you. You've all been warned especially our German friends, many of whom still don't realise they're been scammed. Sorry but you have and the sooner you realise this the better you'll be and less money you'll lose in the future.

Hi All

I've not been invitied yet???? :cry:

Mugs

Maybe they're just going to give you some shares out of the goodness of their hearts. Of course you'll have to wait for the share certificates to arrive, which may take a while, what with the shareholder list needing to be compiled and all that. Don't worry though they have a top team on the job, just have faith in the management and all will be fine.

:LOL:
Maybe they're just going to give you some shares out of the goodness of their hearts. Of course you'll have to wait for the share certificates to arrive, which may take a while, what with the shareholder list needing to be compiled and all that. Don't worry though they have a top team on the job, just have faith in the management and all will be fine.

:LOL:

Hi SOMSHARES

Just been thinking about some other things which need answering about SBI and SOM;

1) Who owns the Gambling License in Germany for Equi8? As I remember it was SOM? If so I would assume this will be part of the buy out?
2) This License also has an annual fee! This would make it an asset of SOM, also if we are to believe what we have been told SOM signed a 10year contract with the German Government for the License! It may have been more?
3) How many live accounts does Equi8 have and how many are used regulary?
4) Shouldn't the OR be arranging a Creditors meeting to agree to this sell off of Equi8?

I would love for there to be some light at the end of the tunnel for SOM investors, especially those who have put their lifes savings and/or pensions into this, but it seems we have some investors looking to get back some of their money and then do exactly what PBOYLES and ANLEY have said "sorry guys no joy on buying out Equi8, here's a fiver of your £10k investment back. Were now winding up SBI"

I hope I'm wrong and the Phoenix can rise from the flames!

Regards

Mugs

Does equi8 even have an online gambling licence? Is it even legal in Germany?

The German Federal Administrative Court, based in Leipzig, yesterday upheld the legality of Germany’s ban on internet sports betting as it handed victory to Bavaria’s authorities over online betting giant Bwin.

GamingLaw.eu

Dated June 2011

Does equi8 even have an online gambling licence? Is it even legal in Germany?

The German Federal Administrative Court, based in Leipzig, yesterday upheld the legality of Germany’s ban on internet sports betting as it handed victory to Bavaria’s authorities over online betting giant Bwin.

GamingLaw.eu

Dated June 2011

We only have SOM's word for it!!!! :confused:

Cheers
Mugs

Oh yes, the 'share certificates' I forgot about them.

Remember how they were 'promised', remember how they were 'always coming'. And then what, nothing of course.

Hardly surprising with this pile of monkey crap called Spirition and the scammers behind it, including Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller

Miller coming in for the kill. Get ready for the reverse split or as we say in the biz, watch your equity fly right out the window. This is getting humorous to watch. As if the piddly amounts he is asking for is going to fix this dump. There's too much paper out there. Let's see how smart you investors are in the race to the bottom.

MichaelC12:

You are right! There is no way that the amount that they are asking will sustain the company for any great length of time. There are no financials on the company to determine what potential it does have. Blind leading the blind! PMiller might have been taken in with the directors of the company and really believed all the crap, but there comes a time when you have to become real.

Now, he's continuing to promote more money going into this endeavor without having a grain of proof that it actually is a business. PMiller, if you want people to invest with you, then respond to some of these valid comments and let us ALL know whats going on.....not just a few. Your comments would be appreciated. you've gone way to silent to be credible. If it's worth investing more in then tell the world!

There are no financials on the company to determine what potential it does have.

And there you have it folks, the all important point of funding ANY business.

WHERE ARE THE FINANCIALS?

I'm su8re the regulars on this thread remember the problem with the accounts, the company saying -

'Yes, they're coming, hold on'

And on and on it went until of course nothing came.

Now, the lying scumbag Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is asking for yet more money and still people might invest!

Folks, if you do want to invest I've got a far better deal for you. Send me the money, I'll rebate you 50% then you'll only lose 50%. Invest with Miller and you'll lose 100% with a 100% guaranty.

And on and on it went until of course nothing came.

Now, the lying scumbag Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is asking for yet more money and still people might invest!

Folks, if you do want to invest I've got a far better deal for you. Send me the money, I'll rebate you 50% then you'll only lose 50%. Invest with Miller and you'll lose 100% with a 100% guaranty.

Hi ANLEY

One thing you are still getting Paul Miller and Paul Morton mixed up!!! But hey!!!

I like your offer it sounds better than SBI Media's! Q. how long will you keep my 50% for and will i be awarded any interest on my original investment? and will you let me swap out my original SOM investment into your scheme? :LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

Hi ANLEY

One thing you are still getting Paul Miller and Paul Morton mixed up!!! But hey!!!

I like your offer it sounds better than SBI Media's! Q. how long will you keep my 50% for and will i be awarded any interest on my original investment? and will you let me swap out my original SOM investment into your scheme? :LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

these guys are taking the **** out of the OR's office they gave the OR a shareholders list from 2009. and the creditors list is not fully complete arrcording to the OR. As regards this equi8 bull****... who owns it...... i am still looking to gain info from Germany as regards the register who was invovled in the company that alledgely owned it according to SOM. surprise the company has been deleted but we know that this Borgetto fella was a director... someone out there knows something.. we should put pressure on some were to get this out in the open... any ideas ....:devilish:

Hi all, Paul Miller phoned me yesterday, I hung up. I stay near the address given, I'll have a look see tomorrow and keep you posted. Has anyone ever heard of his 'colleague'. Googled him and looks like there has been 'postings' to give legitimacy. Did anyone ever hear anything from the liquidators.......I was told not to hold my breath for any sort of recompense.

MichaelC12:

You are right! There is no way that the amount that they are asking will sustain the company for any great length of time. There are no financials on the company to determine what potential it does have. Blind leading the blind! PMiller might have been taken in with the directors of the company and really believed all the crap, but there comes a time when you have to become real.

Now, he's continuing to promote more money going into this endeavor without having a grain of proof that it actually is a business. PMiller, if you want people to invest with you, then respond to some of these valid comments and let us ALL know whats going on.....not just a few. Your comments would be appreciated. you've gone way to silent to be credible. If it's worth investing more in then tell the world!

I'd look into this claim that they have an online gambling licence, everything I've read says it was illegal until recently and that only seven licences will be granted in 2012. If you go to betting websites like Ladbrokes etc they will refuse to open an account if you are from Germany saying it is a 'banned country'.

From Equi8 website, contact and ownership details

BlueSpider Networks GmbHTürkenstr. 95
D-80799 Munich

Tel.: +49 89 990 19 110 (This is not the Supporthotline)
Fax: +49 89 990 19 555

You can reach our support per mail: [email protected]

HRB 159816
Registergericht Amtsgericht München
CEO: Paul Borgetto, Dr. Heinrich Eichenauer
UID-Nr. DE 248252853

Thank you PB for all your efforts. I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of the others on here. You are appreciated more than you know.

Thanks again!

I see Paul Morton has updated his linkedin profile with a photo.

ps Anley this is not Comical Ali, get it?

Attachments

• Paul Morton.jpg
    Paul Morton.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 558