Spiriton Media Group

Perhaps better just to start here www.handelsregister.de a few more documents and press release are available including this about Equi8. Use google translate to get an idea of what its about.

equi8 beteiligungs GmbH, München (Türkenstraße 95, 80799 München). Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung. Gesellschaftsvertrag vom 11.04.2008. Gegenstand des Unternehmens: Halten, Verwalten, Kaufen und Verkaufen von Unternehmen. Stammkapital: 25.000,00 EUR. Ist nur ein Geschäftsführer bestellt, so vertritt er die Gesellschaft allein. Sind mehrere Geschäftsführer bestellt, so wird die Gesellschaft durch zwei Geschäftsführer oder durch einen Geschäftsführer gemeinsam mit einem Prokuristen vertreten. Geschäftsführer: Borgetto, Paul, Berg, *10.03.1961, einzelvertretungsberechtigt; mit der Befugnis, im Namen der Gesellschaft mit sich im eigenen Namen oder als Vertreter eines Dritten Rechtsgeschäfte abzuschließen.

Last edited:
Where did the 8 £million that was raised by the investors go. Was it wasted by Paul Morton , David Hurst and Udo Shaar or was there a scam.
West Mercia Police are looking in to the situation.

Moses3

Do not be confused by the names, Paul Morton was a key player in the management of SOM.
Paul Miller was an unpaid representative of the shareholders and had no decision making powers or received any income from the company as as far as I am aware. Deiter Faulkenhiem was useless at investor relations but the management did not have the balls to sack him.
I have lost a lot of money because I invested in these Muppets or worse.
I am in contact with Interpol because I think SOM management has some unsavory friends.
David Bell and Paul Gashione.

moses3

It's Paul Richard Bell and Victor Guchone. Bell has been convicted in Australia and Guchone was struck off by the NFA or SEC or some other outfit. As for Paul Miller he may well have been unpaid but he has done untold damage to people's lives by encouraging them to buy into this SOM nonsense. Falkenhahn is a SOM Director, he is the management.

Where did the 8 £million that was raised by the investors go. Was it wasted by Paul Morton , David Hurst and Udo Shaar or was there a scam.
West Mercia Police are looking in to the situation.

Moses3

Moses3
Do you have a Crime No. and contact for West Mercia Police? I'm sure there are others here who would like to lend some weight to this!!! Me being one of them.

Regards

Mugs

I bought shares in Renato Corporation in 2009. I traded with a company that is posing as Aberdeen. The name of the company is Aberdeen Limited in Bangkok. Their website is Untitled Document They are 100% a scam run by Filipinos and a US citizen now selling a company called CLGL (Global Dynamix UK). I found out that the man behind this company is John Guchone from Buffalo (Madden Group). Guchone was arrested in London with Richard Bell in 2008. They sold scam companies such as Spirit On Media and Green World Solutions Ltd. I called the Uchu Liang Building in Bangkok and I was told that the company is not there. There is a postal service operating for the building and Aberdeen just has a P.O. Box there. Now, I’m wondering where Mr. Guchone is hiding. Should we notify the FSA? Guchone is obviously calling everybody on the Spirit On Media list together with a French man with a strange accent. Everybody be aware of this company and the scammers like Paul Richard Bell. I will inform the London City Police about their activities. I lost my money but I am going to go after them.

i hear some of SOM's investors are trying to raise cash to buy Equi8

Yep; but only a selected few have been contacted by Paul Miller and the other guy (he is mentioned a few posts back)??? Why only a few and not all of us????

Cheers

Mugs

Yep; but only a selected few have been contacted by Paul Miller and the other guy (he is mentioned a few posts back)??? Why only a few and not all of us????

Simple, they know that you Mugs know what's been going on and therefore know their game, ie 'invest just a touch more and the company will hit the bigtime and your investment will be worth a fortune'.

Basically same crap that's been ongoing now for the last several years.

So Paul MIller AKA Comical Ali's strategy is probably to only approach people who still haven't realised they're being scammed. But scammed they are because if they invest any money in the company (is there a company still left) that cash will be lost with a 100% guarantee.

Want proof, well how many times have they asked for money, how much has been paid to them, and how much have the investors lost?

Answers - The scammers behind the company have asked for lots of money, and many people have paid.

But every person who's paid, and mean EVERY person has lost 100% of their money.

Expect this trend to continue.........

I bought shares in Renato Corporation.....

Hi Dave666

I was called about this one too; but not by John or a French Guy? But my details were passed by John though!!

Sorry to hear you lost money in this! If you need any back up with the City of London Police let us know!! I tried with them re Spirit On Media, but they weren't very helpful!!!:(

Cheers
Mugs

Last edited:
Hi Mugs,

Thank you for your welcome message. Everytime we talk about being scammed by people.. however I made also a few investments with the right people and I 've made some very good returns. I guess you have to deal with the right people to make money. I also bought very little in SOM when they were called "Raze TV" and then I went on to Renato.

We can spend the rest of our life complaining on this blog but unless we take action against the people who scammed us it is pointless. It is also pointless
to pay high fees to lawyers that are very good at what they do but cannot get to these people becuase of jurisdiction. What we should do (is free and a good idea), we go after those responsible and they are John Victor Guchone and Richard Bell in Bangkok. I sleep very little at night and I am on the internet a lot. In the last 12 months Interpol and the UK and Australian Police have closed a lot of boiler rooms.

LET'S NOT CALL THE LAWYER, I WOULD SUGGEST TO EVERYBODY ON THIS BLOG TO EMAIL THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN BANGKOK ASKING THEM FOR THEIR INTERVENTION IN STOPPING PEOPLE LIKE GUCHONE AND BELL. IF THEY START GETTING MORE THAN ONE EMAIL THEY WILL DO IT. HERE IS THEIR EMAIL: [email protected] YOU CAN ALSO CC [email protected]

I"ve done it already. If you guys want to help you can email and when they start getting a lot of emails they will have to move and do something about Mr. Guchone and Mr. Bell. Otherwise these people will start new bogus companies and scam more people.

Mr. John Guchone the scammer from Aberdeen Limited Bangkok works from an office that does not exist in U-Chu Liang Building in Bangkok. He is also networking to scam more people!!!

You can find the illegal services he offers on Linkedin! You can Google "John Guchone Linkedin". He has another company that does not exist! AMPLIUS GROUP, I googled Amplius Bangkok and the company really doesn't exist. Again Mr. Guchone is selling something that does not exist!!! Business as usual for a boiler room operator in Thailand. I hope the City of London Police re-arrests him. Amplius Group the new scam has no website but an email in case you want to lose all your money: [email protected]

Has anyone contacted the FSA or the London Police concerning the offer Paul Miller is proposing to raise money and contacting SOM investors? I would think that if he's continuing to contact people right here in our backyard that they would be able to put a stop to it and save more money from being lost.

Has anyone contacted the FSA or the London Police concerning the offer Paul Miller is proposing to raise money and contacting SOM investors? I would think that if he's continuing to contact people right here in our backyard that they would be able to put a stop to it and save more money from being lost.

Not sure the police would be interested, Companies Investigation Branch may be, if you can get their attention. I'm pretty sure the FSA should be interested but based on past experience dont expert any fireworks.

Paul Morton is working for another company but nothing said about his involvement with SOM. The shares are still trading everyday so there must be some interest. But who is trading??