Spiriton Media Group

The shares will trade until they are delisted. The Gemans are probably still pumping them on the forums.

Hello Dave666: Nice name you devil you! lol somehow I get the feeling you have the wrong people to go after. The real people involved with SOM are the directors and those that are directly involved with the company. People like Paul Morton or Paul Miller who have encouraged many to keep buying more and when there were serious concerns that the company was in trouble. The people you are talking about may have been involved early in financing the company but they did go public and the company did promise to deliver. As far as I know JG and RB were not directors of the company. I think your time is better spent pursuing those involved with the company. Just to clarify things so our readers are informed with facts and not false statements. Guchone and Bell were questions by London Police but no formal charges were filed and they were free to travel back to there homeland. I think we should keep the facts with the facts and not false impressions. I'm saying this because if the London police felt there was any wrong doing then a case would have been brought against them. I don't want any of our forum readers to be wasting time chasing the wrong culprits. And this forum was started concerning SOM so let's keep it to the topic.
Regards, Somshares

Hello Dave666: Nice name you devil you! lol somehow I get the feeling you have the wrong people to go after. The real people involved with SOM are the directors and those that are directly involved with the company. People like Paul Morton or Paul Miller who have encouraged many to keep buying more and when there were serious concerns that the company was in trouble. The people you are talking about may have been involved early in financing the company but they did go public and the company did promise to deliver. As far as I know JG and RB were not directors of the company. I think your time is better spent pursuing those involved with the company. Just to clarify things so our readers are informed with facts and not false statements. Guchone and Bell were questions by London Police but no formal charges were filed and they were free to travel back to there homeland. I think we should keep the facts with the facts and not false impressions. I'm saying this because if the London police felt there was any wrong doing then a case would have been brought against them. I don't want any of our forum readers to be wasting time chasing the wrong culprits. And this forum was started concerning SOM so let's keep it to the topic.
Regards, Somshares

Somshares,

That's not quite true, in many cases the police know people have been involved in crimes. However if they do not have enough evidence they cannot charge them, being released without charge does not imply total innocence, it implies a lack of evidence to prosecute the case. For them to be arrested in the first place there had to be reasonable grounds to suspect them of an offence.

Bell and Guchone were deeply involved in the initial boiler room stage when the shares were sold to the public.

Somshares,

That's not quite true, in many cases the police know people have been involved in crimes. However if they do not have enough evidence they cannot charge them, being released without charge does not imply total innocence, it implies a lack of evidence to prosecute the case. For them to be arrested in the first place there had to be reasonable grounds to suspect them of an offence.

Bell and Guchone were deeply involved in the initial boiler room stage when the shares were sold to the public.

PB:

I understand what you're trying to say ; however, I'm still a believer of innocence until proven guilty and apparently the police didn't have anything to go forward with a case. So do we treat them as being guilty even though no charges were filed?? I'm neither defending or prosecuting either of them but my point is that we do know that both PM's were pushing the shares when there was plenty of evidence available that the company was in trouble. I don't think we need to debate that as we have evidence of statements made by both. My point is why isn't something being done about them as we know that Miller is still trying to grab money out of investors in SOM? It would seem more logical and matter of fact vs. chasing people in another part of the world when we have a few in our back yard to contend with or am i missing something?

Certainly go for the easiest targets, I was just clarifying that there is a massive difference between not being prosecuted due to lack of evidence and actually being innocent of involvement.

As to why nothing is being done I don't know. Complaints were a long time after the event, also there's plenty of investors still insisting nothing is wrong. None of that helps I suppose. Of course we don't know for sure that nothing is being done but that's pretty much how it looks.

Certainly go for the easiest targets, I was just clarifying that there is a massive difference between not being prosecuted due to lack of evidence and actually being innocent of involvement.

As to why nothing is being done I don't know. Complaints were a long time after the event, also there's plenty of investors still insisting nothing is wrong. None of that helps I suppose. Of course we don't know for sure that nothing is being done but that's pretty much how it looks.

PB: Your right on that! Many still believe they can salvage their investment by buying more. It's hard for some to admit that they lost their money. It's better to move on and lick your wounds. Get smarter on future trades and do your own homework. There are some good Advisors out there that provide good services. Not all are out to scam you.

Hello Somshares or should I call you John Guchone or Paul Richard Bell?

I am surprised my posting upset you so much! For the record I want you to know that I will not be buying CLGL- Global Dynamix because I do not want to lose my money in a pump-and-dump scam. As you can see PBoyles agrees with me that you are a scammer trying to blame others. With regards to the police I can assure you that a number of people have submitted your name as a second time offender and hopefully this time you won’t get away like you did in July 2008.

Founder and Senior Partner of a company that does not exist (Amplius), why is Untitled Document not on your Linkedin profile? And by the way are you sitting in a P.O. Box? I will come to Bangkok soon and believe me, I will find you and I will get the money you’ve stolen from me Mr. “I am innocent until proven guilty” Somshares.

Hello Dave666:

I am surprised my post upset you as much as it did. That was not my intent. I simply feel it's important to keep to the facts and not muddy the water with things that either are hearsay or speculation. It was not a jab at your comments but there's been so much said on this forum and at this point we pretty well know the score. I can assure you that I'm not either of them as you mentioned. I did get a chuckle from it though. Thanks

PBoyles:
Not sure what you meant by your last post but I feel you understand what I'm trying to say. Many have been frustrated over the last couple years and I do understand Dave's frustration. You and Anley have been helping people on this forum to understand what's going on even though they struggle to accept the facts.

Hello Dave666:

I am surprised my post upset you as much as it did. That was not my intent. I simply feel it's important to keep to the facts and not muddy the water with things that either are hearsay or speculation. It was not a jab at your comments but there's been so much said on this forum and at this point we pretty well know the score. I can assure you that I'm not either of them as you mentioned. I did get a chuckle from it though. Thanks

PBoyles:
Not sure what you meant by your last post but I feel you understand what I'm trying to say. Many have been frustrated over the last couple years and I do understand Dave's frustration. You and Anley have been helping people on this forum to understand what's going on even though they struggle to accept the facts.

I was trying to tell Dave that he was making a mistake if he thought you were one of the people he mentioned. Wasn't it you that started this thread? Rather unlikely that someone running a scam would post about it here to make everyone aware of it.

I was trying to tell Dave that he was making a mistake if he thought you were one of the people he mentioned. Wasn't it you that started this thread?

Yes, you are correct but Dave is a newbie to the forum and probably didn't notice. I thought his direct attack on me what a bit over dramatic but i do accept apologies. :whistling

Hope all is well with you and thanks for you input.
regards,
somshares

Yes, you are correct but Dave is a newbie to the forum and probably didn't notice. I thought his direct attack on me what a bit over dramatic but i do accept apologies. :whistling

Hope all is well with you and thanks for you input.
regards,
somshares

I think the guys that held out longest in the belief that it would be ok in the end are probably going to be the ones that are the most upset when they finally realise what has happened. I can understand that and it explains the emotions (misplaced as they were).

My apologies to everybody in the forum; I am new here so thank you for your understanding. I feel upset and very stupid for sending money to these people. I started with Raze TV, then moved to Spirit On Media and then Renato Corp. In the last five years I have been called by many different individuals and I am tired of it. It is now a matter of principal more than money.

These individuals should be accountable for their wrong doing and if the UK authorities cannot fulfill their duty because of jurisdictional issues or lack of evidence then the best thing to do is to take a 10-day leave to go to Bangkok where they were based and with the help of a private detective (inexpensive over there) find these individuals hiding in Bangkok. Then we can ask them for an explanation. I am sure that Bell and Guchone are not just taking pictures and smiling for the Amcham in Bangkok. Spirit on Media is bankrupt and the money they illegally solicited from the UK are now going towards their own personal investments like houses, companies, God knows what.

The only way we are going to find out is by confronting them face to face and make enquiries with the Thai authorities about what is registered under their names or under their partners name (possibly Thai wives that came from modest background and are now very wealthy without an explanation for it). It is a bit of speculation but it is based on a research I’ve made on people who make this type of scams. May I remind everybody the biggest F.B.I. overseas office is in Bangkok.

My apologies to everybody in the forum; I am new here so thank you for your understanding. I feel upset and very stupid for sending money to these people. I started with Raze TV, then moved to Spirit On Media and then Renato Corp. In the last five years I have been called by many different individuals and I am tired of it. It is now a matter of principal more than money.

These individuals should be accountable for their wrong doing and if the UK authorities cannot fulfill their duty because of jurisdictional issues or lack of evidence then the best thing to do is to take a 10-day leave to go to Bangkok where they were based and with the help of a private detective (inexpensive over there) find these individuals hiding in Bangkok. Then we can ask them for an explanation. I am sure that Bell and Guchone are not just taking pictures and smiling for the Amcham in Bangkok. Spirit on Media is bankrupt and the money they illegally solicited from the UK are now going towards their own personal investments like houses, companies, God knows what.

The only way we are going to find out is by confronting them face to face and make enquiries with the Thai authorities about what is registered under their names or under their partners name (possibly Thai wives that came from modest background and are now very wealthy without an explanation for it). It is a bit of speculation but it is based on a research I’ve made on people who make this type of scams. May I remind everybody the biggest F.B.I. overseas office is in Bangkok.

Dave,

Please tell me you have stopped buying shares from people that call you. Also are you fully aware of all the follow up scams, for example people offering to sell your shares for a great price if you pay a fee up front? There are even fake regulatory organisations now that they use to try to fool you into parting with more money. The bottom line is that anyone who calls you is going to rip you off. Dont add to your losses.

Dave

Here's a fool proof plan to help you.

You're called by say Goldman Capital Partners Inc.

You like what they say, and agree to buy some of the investments they're pushing.

They send you details of where to pay the money.

Now, ALL legit financial houses will ask you to send cash to their client account, in this case Goldman Capital Partners Inc client account. This account will also be in the country the company is located in.

But ALL of the scammers will ask you to send money to a different company, perhaps Abacus Investments Limited. PLus, the bank account will be in some dodgy banking country like Hong Kong, Cyprus, Maldives etc.

The reason is simple, there is NO Goldman Capital Partners, it's all bull, with the sole aim of stealing money.

Hello All,
Thank you for your advice and it is true, the people I made money with I sent the transfers to their companies directly and not to another company. Also the transferring agent was a reputable one (ING or Barclays). I want to change my telephone number and just stay with the people that turned out to be real.
Have a good weekend everybody on the forum,
D.

Pboyle, I am not convinced yet that I am at the wrong end of the stick. I went through every single posting done by Somshares since this thread was started. The biggest give away of Somshares is that he posted more than 100 messages and most of them are general postings or he is attacking Paul Miller, but he never talks about John Guchone and Paul Richard Bell. This is a clear strategy to divert your attention away from two individuals that have a past history of being scammers and to make you concentrate on Paul Miller as a scapegoat.

Paul Miller is also responsible, but he doesn’t have a past as a scammer. He had an honest job and he retired, and also is not clear whether he got paid to promote the company. Miller went with other investors to visit Spirit on Media after the police arrested Guchone and Bell. He was then offered to be a messenger on behalf of the investors, as an investor. Now don’t get me wrong, he was careless to undertake this task and got himself into trouble. He deserves his nickname as “Comical Ali” and I am not excusing him. But don’t make mistakes about it; Somshares is Guchone or Bell, or both. Starting a thread and in a very subtle way (just like they scammed us) manipulating our anger and diverting our attention by pretending to be a scammed investor, to focus away from Bell and Guchone towards other lesser members of the scam. I invite you to go back and read every single posting Somshares did and you will see that the intent behind those postings is to divert your attention from Guchone and Bell, you need to use your head and read between the lines. You will see that what I am saying makes sense. One of the last postings of Somshares against me, in which Pboyle disagreed with Somshares stating that sometimes people get away for lack of evidence and not just because they are innocent is a clear indication of what I am saying. If Somshares is an investor like we are he would be upset with the whole organization including ALV, John Guchone and Richard Bell, and not just with Dieter Falkenheim and the messenger Paul Miller.

Well if thats the case it was a foolish strategy because we'd never have heard of Spiriton or the characters involved had he not started this thread. Google any of the names involved and you will find this thread near the top of google. Likewise if this thread had not been started none of the research contained here would have been carried out and many of the investors would still be pouring more money into this nonsense.

One way you'll know for sure is if you ask Mugsgame, I believe he may have been in touch with him. I've met Mugs and he isn't Bell or Guchone.

Hello Pboyles,

Their strategy makes perfect sense because they managed to channel your thinking only into SOM and Paul Miller (Miller is a pensioner that made a mistake to get involved without having the facts in his hands and just repeating what was said to him facilitating more investors losing their money. He is Comical Ali and should be reported to the FSA).

So yes, the forum did help all of us to stop buying into the scam but it made you focus only on SOM and Paul Miller, diverting you from those who were responsible from the beginning. Did Paul Miller sell you the SOM shares? I don’t think so. Who sold you the shares? I tell you who, ALV Group in Bangkok and Hong Kong managed by Richard Bell and John Guchone.

It is possible that a reputable venture capital brokerage raises finances pre-IPO for a company that is later bankrupt by their own management. In that case the venture capitalist is not guilty or part of the scam. On many ALV statements over the phone I was told that. But PBoyles, read carefully the facts I am listing below:

1) ALV was managed by Guchone and Bell, both having records for securities fraud and scams;

2) ALV did not only sell Spirit on Media, they also sold the SOM investors other companies such as Greenworld Solutions LTD., Siam Pure Gas, ALV and GBS. That is an additional 4 companies to SOM;

3) Those are another 4 companies that were proposed to me by ALV Bangkok. I lost 5,000 as well with GBS, which was owned by Bell-Guchone and the company doesn’t exist anymore. Even the website is gone. I also searched for the other companies and they all mysteriously disappeared with the investor’s money.

Do you see what I mean now? Does this look circumstantial in your opinion?

Last edited: