Spiriton Media Group

I have receive the last email traffic with Paul Miller. There are no suprising facts, which we don't know. Important for me is that Paul still responded quickly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello mr. miller,
all investors in germany are waiting for some news. good or bad. can you give me a little statement of what is going on?! is there an investor? is there still hope?
regards xxx ...................................

Dear xxx, It is all very dismaying. “Persistence is the key to success!” they say and as none of us are willing to give up the struggle, every effort is being channelled into finding / creating a viable rescue package. My feeling is that even now there is a reasonable chance of success as there are other interested parties. In the meantime, there are lawyers looking at the contract but I have no idea yet what the outcome of that will be will be.
Kind Regards,
Paul Miller.
Email:***[email protected]
Tel:*******02392 470294

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and intended only for those recipients who have invested in the Spirit On Media operation. Because I have invested heavily in this operation, I freely give my service as the UK Investor Relations Representative. I do this in order to receive and pass on any information or opinion received. My services are entirely voluntary and unpaid. Neither do I have any decision making responsibilities. Because all investments carry a degree of risk I offer no guarantee either express or implied in any communication verbal or written of any outcome whatever.

Which date did he send that e mail?

There will be no rescue package, just like there were no accounts filed, no purchase of Das Vierte, no new investor, no nothing, just lies and promises that it would all happen 'soon'.

Which date did he send that e mail?
--> 11.04.2011

There will be no rescue package, just like there were no accounts filed, no purchase of Das Vierte, no new investor, no nothing, just lies and promises that it would all happen 'soon'.

If this email traffic is credible, I can understand Paul. He knows that his response will be forwarded and this is in my opinion for SOM political correctly.
Why should Paul give a german investor more informations about the progress of the investigation or the intended actions?

He has no intention of giving you any information about the investigation. As you see he is still saying there will be a rescue and everything will be OK. In the mean time they are probably still taking money off 'investors' to try to save the company. All these guys are interested in is taking more money off gullible people, just like they tried to take money off people to pay for the accounts to be filed.

I forgot to add that he has changed his disclaimer. In June 2010 he was saying 'my opinion is that the risk of loss is now vanishingly small'. Now it's SOM that is about to vanish as they will soon be dissolved.

The only thing I see vanishing is the investors money. Is anyone still saying Paul Miller is innocent? This is how the scammers work. They have roles they play for each scam and they get together and have update meetings. This group is connected with many boiler rooms.

Paul Miller is Comical Ali right until the end -

"Hold on everyone, have faith, something BIG is about to happen, just give it a bit more time".

Now, when have we heard those sorts of comments before? Oh yes, in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Wouldn't be surprised if they try to hit the investors up for some more cash, you know, to just tie the company along for a few months until the Arab Sheik comes on board and then the BIG PAYDAY will come as the company makes a counter offer for Sky and probably bids for NBC just for fun.

Paul Miller is Comical Ali right until the end -

"Hold on everyone, have faith, something BIG is about to happen, just give it a bit more time".

Now, when have we heard those sorts of comments before? Oh yes, in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Wouldn't be surprised if they try to hit the investors up for some more cash, you know, to just tie the company along for a few months until the Arab Sheik comes on board and then the BIG PAYDAY will come as the company makes a counter offer for Sky and probably bids for NBC just for fun.

Why not for CNN too? :cool:

Hi All

Just thought I'd update you on FinCEN, the lady called me back the other day asking why I hadn't returned the forms? I explained I spoken with FinCEN and no-one there knew her or her Administration Clerk? Asked her to e-mail me with details of someone I could contact to verify her credentials and that once I was happy I would gladly help.
As yet no new e-mail has arrived?

Hope you're all enjoying the weather???

Cheers

Mugs
:cool:

Mugs

I doubt you'll hear back from her as she will have realised you're on to her. But if she does contact you make sure to triple check everything again as it's 99% scam.

More importantly what, if anything, have you heard from the Official Receiver? Almost 4 months have passed since they were wound up, any word on whether they had any assets at all?

More importantly what, if anything, have you heard from the Official Receiver? Almost 4 months have passed since they were wound up, any word on whether they had any assets at all?

Assets :cheesy:

My next post, the one right below this one will indicate how much is left.

Not heard diddly squat from them!!! Prehaps they've found a secret account with MILLIONS and MILLIONS of tons of BULLS**T in and are seeing if they can sell it on!!! :LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

Last edited:
I doubt you'll ever see a penny of what you put in. These guys whole aim in life was to defraud the investors, to think they left behind a few million for the receiver is a bit fanciful. What a saga though, it just drags on and on and on.

I doubt you'll ever see a penny of what you put in. These guys whole aim in life was to defraud the investors, to think they left behind a few million for the receiver is a bit fanciful. What a saga though, it just drags on and on and on.

No Me neither!!! :LOL:

Can anyone remember the guys name who posted all the information about Paul Morton please?? I have spoken with the Liquidator and while nothing is concrete, they do have the power to chase this up and see how truthful it is?

Cheers

Mugs

Companies House lists them as being 'in liquidation' so they havnt been struck off yet. Paul Miller was still answering on their behalf on the german boards recently. Look at the linkbacks at the bottom of the page and you'll see how they were pumping it again the past few months '1000% possible' they said, but it's still worth 1 cent. Same old story.

No surprise there. I wonder if the German or UK authorities will catch up with them first.