Spiriton Media Group

Did you catch their name? It will be an advance fee scam I'm sure but you're wise to these now.

Mugs, they don't want them, and they never want them. The shares are just the bait.

If anyone were stupid enough to deal with these people and they did send the share cert or transfer it etc, that bit of paper would go stright in the bin.

Its gone, just one of those ad pages now.

http://www.spiritonmedia.com/

No website so I wonder if the Hun will finally believe and come to terms with what many of us have been saying for the last 2 years now.

Listen to us Rolf, Wolfgang and Klaus et al, and whatever you do DON'T LISTEN to Herr Komical Ali AKA Paul Morton. Rumour has it he was an intern many years ago in the old East German Ministry of Truth :cheesy::cheesy:

I'm an investor from the US that got scammed by Sir Joseph Birch also. Still waiting on that wire, the never ever ending wire, problems with his bank, problems with his travels & can not wire AT THAT TIME. Does anyone know SJB, met him or have seen him in person? Has he really served in the Royal Military. He's not James Bond is he? I've heard it all....if anyone has any knowledge of this guy it'd be great to hear. What a joke!

I am an American investor that has been scammed by Sir Jospeh Birch as well. I was personally introduced to him and spoke to him for over an hour. I have been waiting for "the wire" for two years. I have heard all the same things.

Last edited:
Sir Joseph Birch seems to be a real bit of class doesn't he?

For anyone reading this who's met him with a view to doing business, I'd watch it if I were you.

I am an American investor that has been scammed by Sir Jospeh Birch as well. I was personally introduced to him and spoke to him for over an hour. I have been waiting for "the wire" for two years. I have heard all the same things.

Have you reported this all to the SEC? These people are carrying out securities fraud and are being investigated in Germany.

Is SOM's website off now? I can't seem to find it.

Someone (identity protected) is wanting to get spiritonmedia.com back up for some reason, for the period June 2011-2012. The computer they are working from is in Berlin, but I am sure everyone knows that.
friday76

They are still attempting to pump the shares on the German forums though the effort seems to be failing as more and more people realise they are in liquidation.

Flashing news..
we discovered yesterday that equi 8 se never had a venue in Munich ..and that in the list of creditors the names of Schaar Morton Hirst with modest sums do not ,curiously ,appear in the shareholder loans but appears separately ..that is probably the only money they invested and they want to show that they are investors...the big names like Deloitte fasken Martineau or others appears in the list of Creditors but they probably will not take any actions beeing afraid to make a blunder. They have been scammed too ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unless they are playing togheter.
Schaar has creditors scattered Throught the whole planet ,one county one creditor
to end the story...the impostor who scammed friends and relatives from Lugano a guy named Ceccarelli Dimitri got 25 per cent commissions from Schaar to scam them and ,listen and behold....still works as an agent for the Zurich insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The exit plan for the fraud did not work very well since we discovered that Joseph Birch,the buyer who never bought, is another impostor plus dozens of fake documents,many of them signed by Udo Schaar.
We continue to publish our views on this blog , other blogs remove our informations.
not to tell you about the secret meeting in the one star venue in Birmingham where Schaar and Morton tried to retrieve 750.000 euros to buy back Equi 8 while the owner is not interested in selling it!!!!!! save the penny for the rainy day ,their off shore accounts are already fat ................so funny they always has the time for those unconventional meetings but they never foundthe time for a proper stockholder meeting.
Do not worry ..someone is watching over the bunch of impostor

ok

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 219
Well, isn't that paper interesting. Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton is owed £20,000 by the (bust) company.

Now we know exactly why he was pimping the shares so much.

Looks like he was trying to get others to invest more money (via a pack of lies), with the sole aim of saving his own stupid and naive investment. Bet he knew full well he'd been scammed, so he turned scammer and conman himself.

What a lowlife prick.

Assets??? the investors have been invited to visit the Tv broadcasting studios in Munich or in Stuttgard..the assets never belonged to Spirit on media even the tv channel belonged to the thieves for a short period althought none has been informed....nobody has been payed ,they cashed in money from investors,from equi 8 ,and did not pay anyone exept for the brokers who cashed in huge commissions,they left 10 milliond debts ,where is the money?...how should I explain you that is a scam? raze tv ..alv (a huge scam ) all interconnected ....all the same
nobody has ever seen an account .....exept that ridicolous paper in the scout hall

call yourself the interpol and name just a few if the main people involfed in Spirit on media
You ll get a surprise.
Who masterminded it

discovered that playing the fake friend is easier than you think ...we all invested a bit of money then a bit more than a bit more to see all at once disappear...

I understand they have no assets, Ive been saying that since day one. My point is that some people are so dumb that they won't believe this was a scam until they see that SOM had no assets according to the official receiver. We can see how much they owe to everyone but we can't see how much money or assets the company has.