Spiriton Media Group

No surprise there. I wonder if the German or UK authorities will catch up with them first.

Wonder what Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton was telling them right up until the end? How about something like this -

"Hold on everyone, it's not as bad as it looks, in fact to those in the 'know' this company still has great potential. The papers are about to be signed for a big name investor then the company can go on and fulfil its real potential."

Yes, that's right Ali, we've heard it all before, many times.........

The German Investors know more than us then!!! No surprise there then!!! :cool:

Mugs

The german investors don't know a thing, they are being fed a pack of lies and those boards will delete any messages that try to tell them the truth.

The german investors don't know a thing, they are being fed a pack of lies and those boards will delete any messages that try to tell them the truth.

As you said PB; as soon as you highlight the scam your posts get deleted!! What more can you do? The only thing that could be done is to create our own SOM web site and post links to all the dodgy stuff we have and some of the crap we know? But then we run other risks associated with that!!
Hopefully those with any sense will search for SOM and realise what a turkey it it is!!!

Cheers

Mugs

As you said PB; as soon as you highlight the scam your posts get deleted!! What more can you do? The only thing that could be done is to create our own SOM web site and post links to all the dodgy stuff we have and some of the crap we know? But then we run other risks associated with that!!
Hopefully those with any sense will search for SOM and realise what a turkey it it is!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Theres loads of link backs to this site from the German boards so hopefully some of them will get the message. I know they were talking about the liquidation but of course there were people posting saying it wasnt true. Paul Miller was apparently providing them with answers, or should I say excuses, quite recently.

lol xD true true lol

Lennox

Do you want to stop spamming us about your Fap turbo software scam or should we list all your other scams here and get them to the top of google? What do you say Internet marketing guru?

PM Mugsgame, he knows the details.

I can answer that!!! Nothing has been forth coming from either the Administrator, OR, or the Liquidators!!

Pile of crap if you ask me!!! Still it is just a forgone conclusion that we will, as expected, end up with nothing.
PM for E-mail address if you want them!!

PS; has anyone been contacted by a Consolidation company concerning SOM?

Cheers

Mugs

Folks, we've been warning you for over 2 years now about this crappy company and how the people behind it are probably scammers, liars, cheats and general all-round lowlifes, especially Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton.

Therefore with 100% certainty if anyone or any company calls you about Spiriton, perhaps they have a solution to your problem, or want to 'help' you make some money back then it's 100% scam, repeat 100% scam.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

PS. Anyone heard the latest from Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton. I'd love to know what he's saying now about the company and its prospects. Knowing him the company is probably in 'ongoing and detailed talks' with the organisers of the London Olympics with the goal of being the lead broadcaster.

Did they by any chance cold call you? I think you know what is coming next.

Yep!!! And the number came up private on this occasion??? Not had the e-mail yet, no surprise there though I'm pretty sure he took it down wrong even though I spelled it out for him!!!

Anley!! I know SOM and anyone calling me offering a get out with cash are just more scammers; but my simple answer is this; if they say they want my shares in anyway they can have them, BUT I will not be parting with any cash upfront, during or after to make the deal happen!! IF they want them that badly they can pay me for them and I'll sign them over.... well my investment anyway!! LOL!!! Once bitten, twice shy as they say!!!
I put the comment on here just in case anyone else has been contacted and might know a bit more than me!!!

Cheers

Mugs