Spiriton Media Group

Feb 2, 2011
Thanks, I'll check with them. I have shares from a merger of another company into Spiriton Media group Plc but I have never received the share certificate in over 1 1/2 years since it's been trading. They keep coming up with some reason why they haven't issues the shares. The shares were up to 3.71 Euros and now are .06 Euros. They still have not issued the shares but it trades almost daily. It trades on the Frankfurt market. Any idea if this sounds possible and how can i get my certificate?
Hope I can help you. I have come up with the following. The current website runs from 7 Feb to 7 Feb 2012, so this guy will be operating for another year, unless he gets stopped. The fact you are on this forum means something is wrong. If yo cant get hold of anyone and there are no share certificates, you are being scammed, no question. The registered owner of the company is Frank Breuer, ALV AG, Windhag 7, 63263 Neu-Isenberg. His phone number is +49.69691691. His e mail is info@alvtooling.de

Using his IP address, he was located somewhere in Berlin. His residence is unknown.
That's all I know. All this information is freely available on the internet.

I hope you will be able to forward this information to the relevant authorities. Its worth filing an electronic report to www.econsumer.gov as complaints are are immediately passed onto 25 member agencies for cross border enforcement.

Let me know of any developments.

friday76

Oct 11, 2006
Mugs,

What if anything do you know about e mail masking?

or anybody else for that matter, I just found something that may be interesting.

Feb 2, 2011
Mugs,

or anybody else for that matter, I just found something that may be interesting.
Anyone can hide anything, and leave a trail leading to nowhere, but you have to go on the information supplied. If thats false thats a fault of the system that allows unverified data to be passed on.

Whats this something that may be interesting?
friday76

mugsgame

Jul 13, 2010
Mugs,

Hi PBOYELS

I've heard of it, but don't much about it!! As FRIDAY76 says, it can be done easily depending the systems it's being passed through?

Do you want to PM or are you happy to stick it on here?

Mugs

mugsgame

Jul 13, 2010
...The registered owner of the company is Frank Breuer, ALV AG, Windhag 7, 63263 Neu-Isenberg. His phone number is +49.69691691. His e mail is info@alvtooling.de
Hi FRIDAY76

Thanks for this, although this was already known by most of us a reminder is always helpful! This is the same registered address as SOM and from a message i got recently form JIMKNOB, this address has been raided by Baliffs and Police in last few weeks??? I have ask for comfirmation, but I have no reason to doubt JIMKNOB as yet?

Cheers

Mugs

Oct 11, 2006
I notice a lot of new users from Germany viewing the thread. Can any of you add any information about this? There has been a lot of talk on the german forums recently. Is there anything we havnt heard about?

Oct 11, 2006
Hi PBOYELS

I've heard of it, but don't much about it!! As FRIDAY76 says, it can be done easily depending the systems it's being passed through?

Do you want to PM or are you happy to stick it on here?

Mugs
I was digging around the other day and found an e mail address dieter.falkenhahn@t-mobile.de Now we know they were saying they had some tie in with t mobile at some stage which of course fell through at the last minute. The strange thing is that whatever site I was looking on (it was some sort of whois site) was telling me part of the e mail address was 'masked'. When I tried to copy/paste it only the domain name part showed up.

So I wondering why this would be the case, I know some websites mask e mails to avoid spam but I was wondering if there was a way to mask it so that a person viewing it would think it came from a certain domain when in fact it was from a different domain. In other words is there any way to 'pretend' your e mailing from a t mobile corporate account when you're not.

You can see how such a thing may be of use to certain dodgy characters.

Aug 9, 2010
I notice a lot of new users from Germany viewing the thread. Can any of you add any information about this? There has been a lot of talk on the german forums recently. Is there anything we havnt heard about?
I posted a scam warning on the German site given to me.......I don't speak the language so don't know too much about the feedback.

Oct 11, 2006
I posted a scam warning on the German site given to me.......I don't speak the language so don't know too much about the feedback.
I dont see it, has it been deleted already? Did they send you a nice e mail to say you've been banned yet? Just log into the website again and see if you have any e mails. I got the following, nice of them to tell me.

Hello pboyles,

we closed your account.

Regards MaatMOD

Sep 26, 2010
I dont see it, has it been deleted already? Did they send you a nice e mail to say you've been banned yet? Just log into the website again and see if you have any e mails. I got the following, nice of them to tell me.

Hello pboyles,

we closed your account.

Regards MaatMOD
Hi pboyles,
I speak fluent german, so if you want a translation on something just let me know.

Oct 11, 2006
Hi pboyles,
I speak fluent german, so if you want a translation on something just let me know.
We are talking about the following forum where they are discussing SOM, they banned me for mentioning the winding up order and it seems they have deleted Fleeced&co's post too. It seems there are a few guys there pumping it up using old (false) information and shouting down anyone that dissents.

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/dis...ia-group-besser-und-billiger-gehts-nicht-mehr

Nov 18, 2010
Eph 3 v20 My God hall supply all your needs according to thy riches in Christ Jesus. In these difficult times regarding SOM. Only God can meet your needs as the world has only empty promises but God is faithful to His promises. God does not lie, put your trust in Him and He shall give you the desires of your heart. I am praying that you all will find true peace in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and one day we will meet in Heaven. May God bless you all.