Spiriton Media Group

pboyles, what did you exactly posted on the german stock forum? I am member of a german forum and could post your message again :cool:

It was on wallstreet.de I posted there saying that Spiriton had been wound up by the High Court and would soon be dissolved. A few guys there were promoting the company, the administrator deleted my posts very quickly and e mailed me to say I was banned for giving information which could affect the price. Obviously they are part of the scam because there were guys saying all sorts of positive things which may also have affected the price. I believe one other member here tried to do the same thing and also got immediately banned.

It was on wallstreet.de I posted there saying that Spiriton had been wound up by the High Court and would soon be dissolved. A few guys there were promoting the company, the administrator deleted my posts very quickly and e mailed me to say I was banned for giving information which could affect the price. Obviously they are part of the scam because there were guys saying all sorts of positive things which may also have affected the price. I believe one other member here tried to do the same thing and also got immediately banned.

Thank you pboyles! I will post this forum link with an encrypted comment...

I see on that thread they are talking about 'Paul' and how he hasnt responded in over a week. Do you know who Paul is?

Wenn aber Paul nach einer Woche nicht mehr antwortet, gibt es Probleme - dann nix wie raus hier!

das muss nix heißen, wenn paule sich nach einer woche nicht meldet, kann er genausogut im verhandlungsstress stecken oder macht gerade urlaub oder was weiss ich* - kann alles mögliche sein.

wünsche auch allen ein schönes wochenende - in der hoffnung der osterhase bringt uns überraschungseier

I see on that thread they are talking about 'Paul' and how he hasnt responded in over a week. Do you know who Paul is?

Wenn aber Paul nach einer Woche nicht mehr antwortet, gibt es Probleme - dann nix wie raus hier!

das muss nix heißen, wenn paule sich nach einer woche nicht meldet, kann er genausogut im verhandlungsstress stecken oder macht gerade urlaub oder was weiss ich* - kann alles mögliche sein.

wünsche auch allen ein schönes wochenende - in der hoffnung der osterhase bringt uns überraschungseier

DU SACK! :LOL:

Actually I just read a bit more, it's Paul Miller they are referring to, they use his full name in other posts. So on 16 April they are saying he hasn't responded for a week, therefore up to 8th or 9th of April Miller is still representing SOM. How long is that after the winding up order, 3 months?

Actually I just read a bit more, it's Paul Miller they are referring to, they use his full name in other posts. So on 16 April they are saying he hasn't responded for a week, therefore up to 8th or 9th of April Miller is still representing SOM. How long is that after the winding up order, 3 months?

Yes, Paul Miller answered on every Email from members of this forum thread in the last few weeks. By the way, the winding up order ended on 11 April...

That Agency is not the 'Federal Money Laundering Agency' which is where this conversation started.

So which one is calling you and how did they get your number?

What also are they calling about?

Have you tried to call the guy back on the main switchboard number, the one from the website?

Hi ANLEY

Yes i've already said sorry for the confusion to PBOYELS.

I have called the numbers given and got through to an assistant in the office. However on checking the number given for both Fax and Phone on the web, they don't come back as Government buildings? But then both Governments and scammers alike like to keep things secret.

She has returned my call and I will try again today on the switchboard number to contact her via that.

I have checked the e-mail address from which the e-mail came and that matches the fincen standard, what does concern me is that the return e-mail address for direct correspondence seems to appear on a number of scam webs sites; not sure if this is because people have posted dodgy or real contacts????

I'm being careful and as soon as i know more I will let you all know.

Cheers

Mugs

I have checked the e-mail address from which the e-mail came and that matches the fincen standard, what does concern me is that the return e-mail address for direct correspondence seems to appear on a number of scam webs sites; not sure if this is because people have posted dodgy or real contacts????I'm being careful and as soon as i know more I will let you all know.

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,
That doesn't seem right. The email address should be some sort of gov site. American, Australian, Canada, or Thailand.

If there's even a 1% chance of something smelling fishy re all of this then IT IS FISHY.

If there's even a 1% chance of something smelling fishy re all of this then IT IS FISHY.

Well sorry to get you all excited, but after calling the switchboard number guess what......

Yep Jennifer Bailey is not known by FinCEN!!!
Well she is now as I've just supplied them all the information I had from the e-mail. If I get an update I'll let you know.

Cheers

Mugs
:cool:

Well sorry to get you all excited, but after calling the switchboard number guess what......

Yep Jennifer Bailey is not known by FinCEN!!!
Well she is now as I've just supplied them all the information I had from the e-mail. If I get an update I'll let you know.
Cheers
Mugs
:cool:

Call her/the scammer again and ask her to explain why the Agency she works for has never heard of her.

As promised I passed by Windhag 7 today prior to leaving Frankfurt. It is a smallish white bungalow type house and isnt the same one that was marked with the ALV tag on google earth, it is just behind it I believe. The place looks deserted, there are some bags of rubbish in the garden and no sign of life. Seems they've gone from that location, if indeed they were ever there.

Here you are, not exactly 1 Canada Square is it?

Attachments

• windhag 7.jpg
    windhag 7.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 270
Yes, Paul Miller answered on every Email from members of this forum thread in the last few weeks. By the way, the winding up order ended on 11 April...

Unicellularbrain,

Generally speaking what was Miller saying about Spiriton when he was answering questions on the german forums? Was he promoting it or was he telling the truth and saying that the court had wound them up in January? I was just looking at some of the linkbacks and there are thousands of posts about Spiriton, it seems it was heavily promoted but then people started to find out about the problems.

pboyles,

I also don't know whether the email traffic on the german forum is genuine. But I try to get the complete last email traffic from a member (11.04.11 15:57). He has don't published his questions and the answer from P.Miller in the forum. But it is possible to get more informations in this forum. Members can use Bordmail...
I let you know as soon as I have received a response.

I have receive the last email traffic with Paul Miller. There are no suprising facts, which we don't know. Important for me is that Paul still responded quickly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello mr. miller,
all investors in germany are waiting for some news. good or bad. can you give me a little statement of what is going on?! is there an investor? is there still hope?
regards xxx ...................................

Dear xxx, It is all very dismaying. “Persistence is the key to success!” they say and as none of us are willing to give up the struggle, every effort is being channelled into finding / creating a viable rescue package. My feeling is that even now there is a reasonable chance of success as there are other interested parties. In the meantime, there are lawyers looking at the contract but I have no idea yet what the outcome of that will be will be.
Kind Regards,
Paul Miller.
Email:***[email protected]
Tel:*******02392 470294

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and intended only for those recipients who have invested in the Spirit On Media operation. Because I have invested heavily in this operation, I freely give my service as the UK Investor Relations Representative. I do this in order to receive and pass on any information or opinion received. My services are entirely voluntary and unpaid. Neither do I have any decision making responsibilities. Because all investments carry a degree of risk I offer no guarantee either express or implied in any communication verbal or written of any outcome whatever.