Spiriton Media Group

Maybe its the thought of having a lamborghini parked in a different country he can't get into. Oh, the shame of it all.

Mugs

Can you post a link to their website? I doubt they are a genuine agency.

Hi All

Just a quick one, has anyone been contacted by the 'Federal Money Laundering Agency'? I was on Friday, second time in a month. The first time I couldn't hear them clearly and this time was no different!!
They are apparently investigating ALV Group? The only bits I could pick up were that it is over $200 Million which is being investigated. The line to my mobile was so bad though I couldn't hear it all and they took my e-mail address saying I would get an e-mail within the hour and nothings arrived as yet???

Tried a google search and the name is legit, but can't find an exact link??

Just thought I'd ask!!!

Cheers

Mugs

How come you are being asked by this organisation???

You are not even an investor with Spirit On Media or ALV AG. Leave it to those who were investors and are presently seeking compensation through the Official Receivers. They have in fact been in touch with me.

Also be aware for all those slamming Paul Miller. He never in fact reads these viriolic messages. He's just an investor like you or I, though I did warn him years ago that he was putting his head in a noose, for the benefit of you all.

Latterly-wise, exactly what does for the benefit of you all mean. He hasn't benefitted me one bit and what did you warn him about years ago ??

Mugs

Can you post a link to their website? I doubt they are a genuine agency.

Hi Gents

I got another call today asking if I'd received the e-mail; I hadn't and when she checked she had mistaken a U for a V. Anyway go the e-mail and attachments. Just been looking at the web site and they are linked with the FBI and have all the right links to the US Government too.
www.fincen.gov

All they are asking is if I would be willing to help with the investigation into ALV Group and Green World Solutions! Both of whom I've been suckered into. It does look legit but i would appreciate you views guys?

Cheers

Mugs

How come you are being asked by this organisation???

You are not even an investor with Spirit On Media or ALV AG. Leave it to those who were investors and are presently seeking compensation through the Official Receivers. They have in fact been in touch with me.

Also be aware for all those slamming Paul Miller. He never in fact reads these viriolic messages. He's just an investor like you or I, though I did warn him years ago that he was putting his head in a noose, for the benefit of you all.

LATTERLY WISE

As PBOYELS has already pointed out, I am in fact an investor and they are contacting me because they have got my name from PC's removed from one of the fraudulent company's offices.

I can say the OR has not been in touch with me, which is a little upsetting, but hey I can live with that! I'll make a call tomorrow to find out whats going on!

As for Paul Miller; I actually agree with you in believing he has been made a scapegoat by the SOM Directors. While he may well have a noose round his neck, I for one will not be pulling the release until someone proves he is guilty of scamming us!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

That link is not to an agency with the name you first specified. Fincen are a Department of the Treasury organisation, at least that's what they claim. You could verify this by checking the Department of the Treasury website.

Actually I'm sure Fincen.gov are genuine. Have you tried calling back on the number listed on their website? If what they said is true it seems there is a widescale investigation now going on. That's good news and fits in with what we were told about the searches at SOMs house in Frankfurt.

Mugs

That link is not to an agency with the name you first specified. Fincen are a Department of the Treasury organisation, at least that's what they claim. You could verify this by checking the Department of the Treasury website.

Hi POBOYELS

Yeah i know, i said it was a bad line!! :confused:
Yesterdays call was crystal clear and a different number, but I will check it out and let you know!!! I'll let them know about this Forum too if they don't already know!!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,
If they are for real, they will want you to be confidential and you will have to stop posting on here. There are too many scammers that read these posts and they don't need any warnings. Inform us after this is all done.

Use common sense, they will not want any money from you. They will want your story which is not too much more than what you posted on here. But most importantly, they will want your support and you will know when that is. The hardest thing to do is to get these agencies involved and it looks like they are already in full steam.

PB, I would think this is linked with the Simon James arrest.

http://denzukefinance.blogspot.com/2011/04/simon-james-bangkok-stocks-boiler-room.html

Hi POBOYELS

Yeah i know, i said it was a bad line!! :confused:
Yesterdays call was crystal clear and a different number, but I will check it out and let you know!!! I'll let them know about this Forum too if they don't already know!!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Did you try to call Operation Archway to ask them if this is genuine? They should be able to make a call and verify this. It's somewhat strange that a federal agency would do an inquiry like this over the phone. The agency is genuine, it remains to be seen if the caller was actually from the agency.

I'll eat my hat if they are geniune.

But here's the way to tell. Ask them for a name and SWITCHBOARD number as well as their website address. If they fail on either (all govt agencies have websites) then you'll know.

If they do give you a switchboard number then call to test it out but the number MUST be the same as on their official website.

If they're not scammers they'll undertstand what you're trying to do.

Make sure you check out the website as well, could be a fake so post it here and we'll check it out.

I'll eat my hat if they are geniune.

But here's the way to tell. Ask them for a name and SWITCHBOARD number as well as their website address. If they fail on either (all govt agencies have websites) then you'll know.

If they do give you a switchboard number then call to test it out but the number MUST be the same as on their official website.

If they're not scammers they'll undertstand what you're trying to do.

Make sure you check out the website as well, could be a fake so post it here and we'll check it out.

Cheers ANLEY

I have posted the web address in a previous post www.fincen.gov feel free to have a look.

Cheers
Mugs

That Agency is not the 'Federal Money Laundering Agency' which is where this conversation started.

So which one is calling you and how did they get your number?

What also are they calling about?

Have you tried to call the guy back on the main switchboard number, the one from the website?

Why do you always stick up for Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller. You're not him are you?

At best Miller is a fool and totally incompetent, at worse he's a lying scammer. Whatever the case he deserves the contempt he's getting on this board.

Plus, he lived up perfectly to his nickname Comical Ali, as was proved via his past statements and comments (all is fine with Spiriton, those who worry are idiots etc), then the company went bust. No different from 'we are beating back the infidels and victory will soon be ours'.

Mugs, PM me the phone number and I'll also call it. If genuine feel free to ask them to call me as well.

I'll definitely help them if genuine.

Fleeced, the number is no good as that can be a scam number. The better information is the name of the person then call him/her via the switchboard number on the website. Do that and get through and the person and inquiry is 100% genuine.

Call the number the person gives and it's odds-on scam.

If anybody is wondering why there was so much activity a few weeks back with the SOM shares just look at the number of linkbacks at the bottom of the page. They were pumping it on the german stock forums. I posted on one of them and told them about the winding up. They deleted my post and banned me straight away for saying that.

Fleeced, the number is no good as that can be a scam number. The better information is the name of the person then call him/her via the switchboard number on the website. Do that and get through and the person and inquiry is 100% genuine.

Call the number the person gives and it's odds-on scam.

Anley, good point, Mugs, if you get me the details I'll call.

If anybody is wondering why there was so much activity a few weeks back with the SOM shares just look at the number of linkbacks at the bottom of the page. They were pumping it on the german stock forums. I posted on one of them and told them about the winding up. They deleted my post and banned me straight away for saying that.

pboyles, what did you exactly posted on the german stock forum? I am member of a german forum and could post your message again :cool: