Spiriton Media Group

Wonder if/when the Fraud Sqaud will kick down Paul Miller's front door?

Their favourite time is dawn, and as the clocks have gone forward that's awfully early these days. Glad they're not coming for me :)

Hi POYBLES

I have now contact an Ian Gostellow at Clough & Company Chartered Accountants. He mentioned that he only had the ComputerCentre shareholders listing? So I have ask our friend Paul Miller to supply these details to him.

Other Investors
I would suggest you contact Ian @ cloughs on 01274 876333, this is not a direct line.

Yet again it seems we have been lied to about PM & SOM's dealings, this time with the Official Receivers! UNLESS of course the O R and Liquidators have not passed the information between them???

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Do you mean that they have only been given the list of nominee accounts that we found ourselves a few months back? I assume you are also saying that Paul Miller hasn't given them his '90% complete' list? If that is true I would inform the Receiver and other relevant authorities that an almost complete list exists and it is being witheld from them.

Last edited:
He blind copies at least 120 people in his emails.........we should send a copy also of his emails. I did anyway......

He blind copies at least 120 people in his emails.........we should send a copy also of his emails. I did anyway......

Hi All

I have a received and replied to an e-mail from Paul Miller, an extract is;

"Thank you for your email. The UK investor listing together with the Official Share Register has already been emailed by Udo Schaar to both Patrick Finn and Chris Wood of the liquidator’s office following their meeting. I am informed that Ian Gostellow was also at that meeting and so he may only need to ask his colleagues in order to obtain a copy."

I do have to agree with Paul when he mentions Data Protection and so in my reply I have ask Ian Gostellow to confirm if he has been able to obtain a copy? I will let you know what response I get.

Cheers

Mugs

I wonder if the list that Paul Miller has is the same list where he said no more than 6 months ago that 'most of the shareholders are happy with their shareholding in Spiriton'. Proves what a bull^%^%$% hence the apt nickname - Comical Ali.......

Mugs

I assume you are going to double check that. It's not like he's been honest with you up to now.

Mugs

I assume you are going to double check that. It's not like he's been honest with you up to now.

Hi PBOYLES

Yes, that why I sent the e-mail to all concerned, 'PM', 'IG', and 'US'. If no-one answers by tomorrow I'll call IG and find out whats going on!!!

I tell you what if we do get any money back I'm spending it on a **** up!!! :LOL:!
OK we won't get pi**ed on a thimble full of Vodka but hey!! (y)

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Is there any indication of what assets are left? I seriously doubt they left a load of money in the bank for you. I think the lack of cash or other assets explains the unwillingness to ever submit accounts.

Good luck with it anyhow.

Mugs

Is there any indication of what assets are left? I seriously doubt they left a load of money in the bank for you. I think the lack of cash or other assets explains the unwillingness to ever submit accounts.

Good luck with it anyhow.

PBOYLES

No, i'm hoping they can screw the White Knight, Sir whatever his name was, to the wall with the so called legally binding contract??? :LOL:

As I said 'a thimble full' will not make us pi**ed!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Dodgy company's always have to do business with dodgy characters and that's what Spiriton got with the horse guy, looks like he's left unpaid bills all over the place. The 'company' has more chance of getting money from Edward VIII.

PBOYLES

No, i'm hoping they can screw the White Knight, Sir whatever his name was, to the wall with the so called legally binding contract??? :LOL:

As I said 'a thimble full' will not make us pi**ed!!!

Cheers

Mugs

The problem is that you only have Millers word for this 'legally binding contract', it may not even exist, unless there's something I missed. Also this White Knight seems to be a bit on the dodgy side too. No harm trying but don't order the drinks yet.

The problem is that you only have Millers word for this 'legally binding contract', it may not even exist, unless there's something I missed. Also this White Knight seems to be a bit on the dodgy side too. No harm trying but don't order the drinks yet.

Hi ANLEY AND PBOYLES

I'm not expecting anything back don't worry!!

The contract exists as all the SOM 'Investors' were sent a copy i haven't got round to scrubbing personal info out of it yet!! Having said that it may be best not to post just yet!! The more eyes on it the more chance of someone finding a loophole or realising it's not worth the paper it's written on!! :rolleyes:

Whats more frustrating is that the Liquidator is not answering my e-mails! Not sure why? I will have to call him at some point today.

Cheers again Gents!! Keep up the good work.

Mugs

Hi ANLEY AND PBOYLES

I'm not expecting anything back don't worry!!

The contract exists as all the SOM 'Investors' were sent a copy i haven't got round to scrubbing personal info out of it yet!! Having said that it may be best not to post just yet!! The more eyes on it the more chance of someone finding a loophole or realising it's not worth the paper it's written on!! :rolleyes:

Whats more frustrating is that the Liquidator is not answering my e-mails! Not sure why? I will have to call him at some point today.

Cheers again Gents!! Keep up the good work.

Mugs

Think about it this way. A guy who owns a stables in Devon or somewhere has signed a contract to pay tens of millions of euros into a company with no assets, no patents etc. The guy in question has been linked to a ponzi scheme in the US and has outstanding debts in the UK.

What is the chance that you are going to get your money back from this guy when he wont even pay his own staff and bills. About zero, especially as how it wasn't him that took your money in the first place.

Think about it this way. A guy who owns a stables in Devon or somewhere has signed a contract to pay tens of millions of euros into a company with no assets, no patents etc. The guy in question has been linked to a ponzi scheme in the US and has outstanding debts in the UK.

What is the chance that you are going to get your money back from this guy when he wont even pay his own staff and bills. About zero, especially as how it wasn't him that took your money in the first place.

Did you have to pi** on my fire!!! LOVVVVVVL!

I know, but we have his address now so how much is a horse worth these days on the black market? :-0 or just for glue!!! No I couldn't do that to a harmless animal! Sir twatybo**ocks yes!!!

Well mentioning Sir Twatybo**ocks, he was stupid enough to sign this agreement, supposedly forcing SOM to only deal with him, so either he saw something no-one else has OR his just another cog in the scam??? Either way his involved now no matter how late he entered the ring!!

Cheers

Mugs

Who says Sir Twattybollocks has 'signed an agreement'?

Is it Comical Ali?

If so you can bet there was never any agreement. it was just a good story to buy some time before the house of cards collapsed.

But assume there was an agreement signed. Well, right now I need a dump and have run out of loo roll. Loo roll/agreement, is there any difference? No, so my problem is solved and I'm off to sit on the loo for 5 mins :)