Spiriton Media Group

What like, the accounts?

LOL!!! Hold on we saw the accounts at the meeting! We weren't allowed to keep them and they didn't look very good anyway! But we did hold the draft accounts in our hands!! BUT SOM didn't have the money to pay the accountants/Auditors to actually file them..... that's where our WK was meant to come in!!! :sleep:

As for the contract, all 180+ investors received a copy, but as i pointed out a long time ago, I like you ANLEY, don't think its worth the paper its written on!! :cheesy:

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs, don't give up. You have a few on here telling you to drop it, which means they don't like the heat. Even the threadstarter. Anyone that says Paul Miller is innocent is either not playing with a full deck (which I doubt) or in with the scam. The scum are the company they keep and no doubt with the names invloved, this was a scam from the beginning. Keep it up and good luck.

Mugs, don't give up. You have a few on here telling you to drop it, which means they don't like the heat. Even the threadstarter. Anyone that says Paul Miller is innocent is either not playing with a full deck (which I doubt) or in with the scam. The scum are the company they keep and no doubt with the names invloved, this was a scam from the beginning. Keep it up and good luck.

Hello Sqawky,

I think you missed some of the comments made by PB,Anley and others, including myself. No one has said to give up on anything, in fact PB firmly stated that everyone should file the forms and return them properly. However; that being said, there comes a time you have to say enough is enough. If you shell out additional money to win the battle but lose the war when you know the odds are against you then who do you cry to? Ya got NO ONE! So, unless you are willing to kick in your share to proceed in this matter, it's always easy to tell someone else to do it.

I started this forum to see if more truths that fiction would come out of it. I believe that has occurred. Mr. Miller probably extended the life of SOM with investors for a couple years but then the house of cards fell in. I don't think he is the key person behind a lot of the forecasts and wild predictions he stated in his emails but more likely a "puppet on a string." Should he be castrated? I'm not sure but it all goes back to knowing certain principles on investing and stop being so gullible. Maybe Mr. Miller suffers the same as all the rest. Who know....the last chapter is yet to be written.

Regards to all,

Somshares

People shouldn't give up on pursuing a prosecution or civil action against all those involved in this scam, that includes Miller and even oldoneleg if it's found he was part of it all (remember all the posts where he was saying buy more).

I think people should realise that their money is gone though. The notion that SOM left behind a load of cash or assets when they went into liquidation is pretty far fetched, why would they do that?

By the way I'm actually in Frankfurt tonight, drove right by Neu Isenberg on the way in. I'm leaving early tomorrow but I'll be back next week. Anybody need anything checked out here? Should I call round to corporate HQ for tea and biscuits?

There is no way that you can say Paul Miller did not know what he was doing. Was it not his mind that composed the letters to deceive the investors? Was it not his thoughts that shaped the mood of the investors? Did he not know what he was doing? There is no possible way that even with a little intelligence; he would not be suspicious of it being a scam. He is the company he keeps.
He may have started out not knowing the full story but then his greed overtook him to became a member of the club. Now that he is a member of the club, what can he do? He can come clean and expose them. He is the one that has the greatest to lose by listening to them.

The way scammers work is they to gain victims trust. They do this through edification. The scammers praise each other just like MLM. They have some of the scammers say they are victims and they can be threadstarters to promote their shiiixt stocks and of course to cash in on the secondary scams. Of course this thread did not incite secondary and third scams, there were too many warnings from PB and Ainley not to fall for these secondary scams.

Yes never give up on the prosecution.

Has anyone received an email from Tundra gas inc, offering to swap 1000 shares in ALV for 1000 in Tundra. Is this the next step of the scam?

Anything to do with this group is nothing but a scam. They have thousands of companies and not one legitimate working company. Use your imagination on how the next scam may be. That is what they do.

Has anyone received an email from Tundra gas inc, offering to swap 1000 shares in ALV for 1000 in Tundra. Is this the next step of the scam?

That is the typical second part of a boiler room scam. They are out to steal your money, well more of your money because it's probably the same guys that scammed you first time

That is the typical second part of a boiler room scam. They are out to steal your money, well more of your money because it's probably the same guys that scammed you first time

Hi All

Just a quick one, has anyone been contacted by the 'Federal Money Laundering Agency'? I was on Friday, second time in a month. The first time I couldn't hear them clearly and this time was no different!!
They are apparently investigating ALV Group? The only bits I could pick up were that it is over $200 Million which is being investigated. The line to my mobile was so bad though I couldn't hear it all and they took my e-mail address saying I would get an e-mail within the hour and nothings arrived as yet???

Tried a google search and the name is legit, but can't find an exact link??

Just thought I'd ask!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Last edited:
Mugs. It's the same scammers calling you trying to set you up.

There is NO Federal Money Laundering Agency. Repeat NO 'Federal Money Laundering Agency'

But if people think I 'm wrong then this is what will happen to you -

1. They'll call with good news, and promising easy money probably relating to Spiriton or some other worthless share you've recently bought

2. But there will be a small problem in that in order for you to get hold of the easy money you'll have to pay some 'paperwork' or 'admin' fees but don't worry this will be reimbursed to you

3. Pay the money, of course it will be to an account which doesn't have Federal MOney Laundering Agency as is name

4. The account will also no doube be in a small country from a bank you've probably never heard of

5. Once the money has been paid you'll be waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for the easy money to come through, plus of course to get reimbursed the payments youv've made

6. Give it about 2-4 weeks and you'll realise you've been setup and SCAMMED again

If this happens to you please look in the mirror for someone to blame.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.......

Everyone:

Listen to what Anley is saying! These calls and contacts you're getting are all BullS..t. Do not even entertain them. In fact tell them you will report the caller to the FSA and they will get the hint that you're not easy prey. The faster you all do this, the faster they have to scramble for new identity and phone numbers/banking etc. There is no legitimate company going to call you out of the blue. Perhaps, Mr. Miller has passed the names and info to others trying to rip us off again. Best thing is to just hang up the phone. Period!

Remember you are all on the mugs list. These guys know you fell for it once (or several times) so they will keep scamming you until you are penniless. How many times have we said every cold call about shares is a scam?

Everyone:

Listen to what Anley is saying! These calls and contacts you're getting are all BullS..t. Do not even entertain them. In fact tell them you will report the caller to the FSA and they will get the hint that you're not easy prey. The faster you all do this, the faster they have to scramble for new identity and phone numbers/banking etc. There is no legitimate company going to call you out of the blue. Perhaps, Mr. Miller has passed the names and info to others trying to rip us off again. Best thing is to just hang up the phone. Period!

My name and details have certainly has been circulated - got cold called by another SCAM Global Green Agriculture - Ukraine farming investment no less. Checked out realy dodgy CEO Andre Rafnsson - be warned.

Hi All

Just a quick one, has anyone been contacted by the 'Federal Money Laundering Agency'? I was on Friday, second time in a month. The first time I couldn't hear them clearly and this time was no different!!
They are apparently investigating ALV Group? The only bits I could pick up were that it is over $200 Million which is being investigated. The line to my mobile was so bad though I couldn't hear it all and they took my e-mail address saying I would get an e-mail within the hour and nothings arrived as yet???

Tried a google search and the name is legit, but can't find an exact link??

Just thought I'd ask!!!

Cheers

Mugs

How come you are being asked by this organisation???

You are not even an investor with Spirit On Media or ALV AG. Leave it to those who were investors and are presently seeking compensation through the Official Receivers. They have in fact been in touch with me.

Also be aware for all those slamming Paul Miller. He never in fact reads these viriolic messages. He's just an investor like you or I, though I did warn him years ago that he was putting his head in a noose, for the benefit of you all.

How come you are being asked by this organisation???

You are not even an investor with Spirit On Media or ALV AG. Leave it to those who were investors and are presently seeking compensation through the Official Receivers. They have in fact been in touch with me.

Also be aware for all those slamming Paul Miller. He never in fact reads these viriolic messages. He's just an investor like you or I, though I did warn him years ago that he was putting his head in a noose, for the benefit of you all.

No it's me that isnt the SOM investor. Mugs is an investor.

Mugs,

There is a Federal Money Laundering Agency. But slow down and get their details so you can check them out.

For one thing, they will never ask you for money.

Secondly, they will only ask details about you to confirm its you. They can find out your details easy enough if they want to. They are more concerned with the story you have to tell them about the investigation. Hopefully, this is a step up with a push from the FBI.

But remember, Ainley could be right. The scammers read the same signs on the buildings and mimic them. I would question how they received your contact details.