Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Then you are not the current spanking champ. I withdrew £1.9, and another guy withdrew £2. So the champ so far is the £2 guy. No amount of balance in the account counts until it is converted to liquid asset. One of the loosers closing his account and getting the residual untradable amount could well become a new champ.

ok BJ you are world champion for now. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

you have a point here. I am not gambling my own money here it is the bucket shops money, they gave it to me gamble and now I am punishing them for being so foolhardy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

this whole thing is spankalicious.

Yesterday evening, flushed with the feeling of being such a smart ar5e of having someone elses money to gamble, i frivolously chucked it on on a dumb trade. I even added to the losing trade which is something i haven't done for a long time. As a result, the account took a dive. All because it felt like someone elses money.
This morning, i've nearly clawed back to par but i'm annoyed with myself.
The moral here: 1)don't trade when tired, and 2)if someone is daft enough to give you money, its yours, not theirs.
Yesterday i traded someone else's money and i was crap - today its mine and they're not getting it back!

Btw, i'm the champ spanker (until someone takes out £2.10).:clap:

I have been saying since the morning that Euro will come under Heavy selling pressure and it will touch 1.2910 levels :clap:

hey. vendors are not welcome on this thread unless they actually trade along with real money. it's easy to trade from the left hand side of the chart, on this thread we trade with real money, real bucketshop money. tah tah.

if you can post a statement showing you can trade then please accept my apologies.

ahh euro short closed lulz account now £150.65 I had to protect the account, my £4 was lulzy and high risk. I live to fight on.

Why do you say it's the yanks ? The up move has no exceptional volume. Just looks like the market makers doing a squeeze before London's close.

Ok peeps, EUR wiped me out. I should have followed Mr Biscuit and pulled out. I am left with a pitiful £25. All I have to play with now is CAC.

Ok peeps, EUR wiped me out. I should have followed Mr Biscuit and pulled out. I am left with a pitiful £25. All I have to play with now is CAC.

SP500 has margin of 15 if that helps, USTech (I think that that must be Nasdaq) is at 20. These two might give better trading OOH. Finspreads lets you trade for 50p-- half the margin. I got into that situation because I took too much out for Christmas and had to trade on minimums until I got funds back in again.

This is far better than T2W's FX comp. I hereby forward a motion (fnarr, fnarr) that they offer a prize for the top spankaboobylacious account.

SP500 has margin of 15 if that helps, USTech (I think that that must be Nasdaq) is at 20. These two might give better trading OOH. Finspreads lets you trade for 50p-- half the margin. I got into that situation because I took too much out for Christmas and had to trade on minimums until I got funds back in again.

I have gone through the lot and only Nasdaq is a go for £25, along with CAC. I think I am better off closing the account and pull out the money to become a brief spank champ, assuming no one makes it big for 3 months and start withdrawing £50 chunks.

But, for lulz, I am going to fight until the last penny.

Why do you say it's the yanks ? The up move has no exceptional volume. Just looks like the market makers doing a squeeze before London's close.

Cus the yanks pushed it higher, just like they are moving it lower now. You continue to trade the tail I stick to the dog.

Spanish stops employed today with MAE of £110 for a £16 return on the last trade of the day.

Anyway now back above breakeven after the disastrous drawdown to £28 and will be returning my £100 to my beer kitty tomorrow leaving me with a whole £114 of tradefairs money to mess about with.

Attachments

• traderfair120509.png
    traderfair120509.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Spanish stops employed today with MAE of £110 for a £16 return on the last trade of the day.

Anyway now back above breakeven after the disastrous drawdown to £28 and will be returning my £100 to my beer kitty tomorrow leaving me with a whole £114 of tradefairs money to mess about with.

Rescued from the brink of disaster. There must be a job for you in Greece.