Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

I went all in again this morning on the open, pure punt at £3pp. I now have £36 in the account:LOL:

I'll try and pop in when I get the chance but other than that see you guys in 6-7 weeks, I hope some accounts are in the thousands by then(y)

Slapbooby that again! Back to £179. Couple of trades short of returning to B/E.

Attachments

• traderfair120509.png
    traderfair120509.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 199
:p

I'll take it out when I get back to £100. Technically I'm on £79 or are you saying that the covering the margin requirement with my own money has given me an unfair advantage re: recovery?

I think u are a dirty rotten cheat I think your accounts should be frozen as you are part of the axis of evil

I think u are a dirty rotten cheat I think your accounts should be frozen as you are part of the axis of evil

I will consider myself disqualified and therefore the first casualty in the war against bucketshops and all that they stand for.

I was just using slapbooby tactics, honest m'lud. I thought it was legal and everything geezer!

artful-dodger.jpg

I will consider myself disqualified and therefore the first casualty in the war against bucketshops and all that they stand for.

I was just using slapbooby tactics, honest m'lud. I thought it was legal and everything geezer!

artful-dodger.jpg

Or you could withdraw £100 and carry on like everyone else :clap::clap::clap:

lulz account £256 with euro bursting it's banks. I am holding this euro until it hits 1.2. If it makes it there that makes me bucketshop spanking worldchampion 2012.

But what would you call gambling with other people's money ?

I am now down to £54 from excessive gambling.

you have a point here. I am not gambling my own money here it is the bucket shops money, they gave it to me gamble and now I am punishing them for being so foolhardy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

this whole thing is spankalicious.

you have a point here. I am not gambling my own money here it is the bucket shops money, they have it to me gamble and now I am punishing them for being so foolhardy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You haven't spanked them until you withdraw. Take £50 out then you would have. The biggest spanker so far is £2 from yesterday.

You haven't spanked them until you withdraw. Take £50 out then you would have. The biggest spanker so far is £2 from yesterday.

I hear you BJ. If I get up to the dizzy heights of £1500 I intend to withdraw £1000 and carry on with the remainder keeping the £1000 in my pocket not theirs. only a fool would trust a bucket shop.

I hear you BJ. If I get up to the dizzy heights of £1500 I intend to withdraw £1000 and carry on with the remainder keeping the £1000 in my pocket not theirs. only a fool would trust a bucket shop.

Then you are not the current spanking champ. I withdrew £1.9, and another guy withdrew £2. So the champ so far is the £2 guy. No amount of balance in the account counts until it is converted to liquid asset. One of the loosers closing his account and getting the residual untradable amount could well become a new champ.

taken profit on euro trade lulz account £261.45. market is taking a breather. I look to get short again on a pullback with an insanely tight stop.

Attachments

• tradefairlulz7.png
    tradefairlulz7.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 161