Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Nearly got all my money back. Missed a EUR/USD spike just now. I was actually riding the spike but was being premature. So I am down £6.70 of my own money altogether. Slightly less ugly than earlier.

So they got back to me and it seems a confirmation e-mail was simply lost in the shuffle. Now I just need to send in the appropriate docs, fund my account, and I should be set to be a millionaire by next week's end!

Made back my loss. Now I am all set to spank the bucket shop for £100 of play money. As a victory gesture, I am going to withdraw the £1.90 profit along with my original deposit.

136092d1336435640-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-win.jpg

Attachments

• win.jpg
    win.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Got the £100 play money credited. I have just asked to withdraw £101.90 using their website. They appear to be treating the withdraw as a card refund. This will not work because I don't think the refund amount can be higher than the original charge amount. Unless they let me have my winnings, I am not going to play.

Got the £100 play money credited. I have just asked to withdraw £101.90 using their website. They appear to be treating the withdraw as a card refund. This will not work because I don't think the refund amount can be higher than the original charge amount. Unless they let me have my winnings, I am not going to play.

Calm down £1.90 are you serious.

Quite serious. £1.90 is a token for £1900.00, or £19000000.00. If the money cannot be taken out, the account would be quite useless. This is a test. But let's see what they do. If they are keeping the money, I'll go back to play forum contest instead :)

Quite serious. £1.90 is a token for £1900.00, or £19000000.00. If the money cannot be taken out, the account would be quite useless. This is a test. But let's see what they do. If they are keeping the money, I'll go back to play forum contest instead :)

I agree. It's a matter of principle, and we should fight on the beaches to right the wrong, whether it's £1.90. 19p or £19m. I think City Index's offer works the same way.

I'm getting rinsed today:clap:

Won't be trading for about 7 weeks after today so I thought I'd go mental to try to win some extra spending money for my holiday... needless to say it isn't going well:LOL:

have they actually said they wont give you the £1.90? I dont see why they wouldnt give it to you. normally refunds have to go back to the deposit card for money laundering regs purposes.

my short euro position is starting to come good, whatever draghi is talking about is good for me lol. I am busy with my serious trades so I am holding this euro position with a target of 1.27. it looks a guddun on the weekly chart.

Good noos. They have made the refund as I have asked. Took just over 1 hour. So my play can resume. They have a minimum withdraw amount of £50. I will give them another test if I make that.

136116d1336481183-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-withdraw.jpg

Attachments

• withdraw.jpg
    withdraw.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 412
I've gone short CAC £3pp with only a 15 point stop, literally can't go higher than that. All or nothing!

Slipbooby that! The relentless pursuit of recovering my £100 continues as I enter short in the overnight market, watch it go offside £57 and then close out with a £13 profit on the trade.

Now that's what I call slobpoopy shoddy risk mgmt! (Legal disclaimer - don't try this kind of gambling trading at home kids, it should only be practised by experienced tarders)

Attachments

• traderfair120508.png
    traderfair120508.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 146
I'm semi-impressed.
I put in my £100 at lunch, traded my 5 trades, requested my bonus, received my bonus and withdrew my original kitty which is now resting exactly where it was this morning...all by tea time. I wonder if i can lose it all by breakfast...?

Attachments

• account.jpg
    account.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 132