Spank the Bucketshop II

This multi nick thing goes right over my head.

Ok- I am pleasantly surprised by T.F.
I logged on today to find my account had been wiped out, down to £14, not enough margin for another trade. I had thought I had no open positions on. I realised what had happened right away.
I usually trade the daily with IG, where everything happens at a snail pace and when you close a position for profit the stops are automatically cancelled. Being so use to IG, I forgot to cancel my stop, which of course opened a new order with no stop.
I was a bit fed up knowing I had to fund the account, just to complete the trades to receive the bonus money.
Completely accepting it was my fault I called T.F just to clarify that's what happened. A guy on the dealing desk looked at my account and said "No problem Sir, we will credit it back to your account and you will know to cancel your stops next time."

He added they will be adding an option for auto stop cancelation.
Anyway I was really pleased with their attitude and thought I would share it with you.
(So I am back in)

Last edited:
This multi nick thing goes right over my head.

Ok- I am pleasantly surprised by T.F.
I logged on today to find my account had been wiped out, down to £14, not enough margin for another trade. I had thought I had no open positions on. I realised what had happened right away.
I usually trade the daily with IG, where everything happens at a snail pace and when you close a position for profit the stops are automatically cancelled. Being so use to IG, I forgot to cancel my stop, which of course opened a new order with no stop.
I was a bit fed up knowing I had to fund the account, just to complete the trades to receive the bonus money.
Completely accepting it was my fault I called T.F just to clarify that's what happened. A guy on the dealing desk looked at my account and said "No problem Sir, we will credit it back to your account and you will know to cancel your stops next time."

He added they will be adding an option for auto stop cancelation.
Anyway I was really pleased with their attitude and thought I would share it with you.
(So I am back in)

So that's why CV's doing so well:whistling

Me 100 sheets came through account balance was 124 now sitting at 232 short on teh black stuff so could be blown by the morning..... anyone else still playing? CV, made a million?

Last edited:
Me 100 sheets came through account balance was 124 now sitting at 232 short on teh black stuff so could be blown by the morning..... anyone else still playing? CV, made a million?

No, it's on hold and nobody joining in so fekked it off for now. I'm doing summit else which will be even more outrageous than anything you ever heard about before :LOL:

Keep eyes peeled for a new thread.

Last edited:
Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, but are there any shops offering a no deposit deal for accounts opened right now? Think it's time for a genuinely risk free trade.