Software

volatileN

Hi,

I posted a similar message on another forum a while ago so apologies for repeating myself.

I am in the process of designing a new technical / exchange traded derivatives analysis software package. It will come in two flavours, one for hedge funds and other institutions and one for private traders. To this end I am doing a bit of research on what people want.

If anyone has any suggestions for features (aside from the generic technical indicators found in metastock, updata etc) PLEASE let me know.

The product is not expected to be ready until the end of the year which leaves plenty of time for any suggestions you make to be implimented.

Thanks!

VN

Volatile,

Just saw the post. Are we talking about day trading features ?

I would like to see more statistical model for cycle analysis, de_trending , Vwap indicator's on the platform ..

regards

Last edited:
Ok, I will do you a deal, If you spec these out in *detail* including all calculations etc with examples and they (as I am sure they will having read a number of your posts) make sense to implement we will do so and be very happy to send you a free copy when the program is done.

If you let me know what data vendors you use I will also investigate the possibility of allowing our system to take a feed direct from it. This may or may not be possible.

Thank you very much!

VN