Porfolio management software needed

Graham Wade

10 0
Porfolio Managers

Hi
I'm looking for a good Portfolio Manager, the one in Updata Technical Analyst is a joke. Anyone got any suggestions for a reasonably priced system?

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Hello
I am not seeking to defend or praise Updata when I say I don't believe that TA sets out to be a comprehensive Portfolio management tool.

Updata market a specific product for this purpose and it is called Portfolio Professional.

Sharescope meets my fairly simple needs for EOD dealings and my intraday needs are dealt with in Excel

Graham Wade

10 0
Hi
I realise that updata don't really intend anyone to use the built in portfolio manager as a serious tool :D . As you say they do sell Portfolio Professional, but it's £500 +VAT. I have been doing some searching on the internet and found a few that look reasonable but I'm probably going to use the NAIC Portfolio Record Keeper 4 - it's $120 and extracts price info from the free service providers amd does everything I need and more. Only "problem" is that you have to enter the number of shares divided by 100 to cater for the price updates in pence. What a hard life it is :(

Graham Wade

10 0
Hi
Thanks for the link - from the Web page it appears that it only reads MetaStock data and as I'm using Updata I need something that either supports that format (unlikely I know :D ) or more likely that reads information from the Internet using one of the free service providers.

a0-0b

78 0
Gotta say, i'm amazed at the number of people using Eccel as a serious investor tool!! Very Cool.

a0-0b

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock