Software to create example charts for documents?

np88

9 0
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any software where you can create charts for use in documents and books etc.?

I don't mean taking screenshots or saving images from live charts, but to create a chart from scratch by inserting candles where you want and so on.

Would be really grateful for any guidance on this.

Many thanks

Trader333

8,502 881
Is that using data or painting of a candle ? You can plot charts using Excel and it is quite good in my view.

np88

9 0
Painting of a candle. Yes Excel and other MS products are an option, but I was wondering if there was anything out there with drag and drop icons already created and so on?

If not, I guess I will stick to Excel.

Thank you for your reply.

malaguti

2,373 459
Painting of a candle. Yes Excel and other MS products are an option, but I was wondering if there was anything out there with drag and drop icons already created and so on?

If not, I guess I will stick to Excel.

Thank you for your reply.
they're probably first created using adobe illustrator which is where I would have headed if I was doing any sort of literature

np88

9 0
I will check out Illustrator. Thanks for the guidance