Sniper Forex System

Trying to test the old resistance to see if it is support now Kent. Fingers crossed it holds for you.

Thanks for the update Jerry, I haven't installed your alerter, I will have to download it and give it a go. Very useful if it lets you know the exact time and entry level when all conditions are satisfied.

The last long on GBPUSD was stopped by a red arrow at 1.6488, so according to your entry level 65 pips profit, taking 3 pip spread into account. Improves the figures for this month so far.

Last edited:
signal from alerter

09 Sep 14:28 Enter Short at 1.64857

but here we test the support same GumRai say, and the signal come 11 hour after the arrow thats for me also too far

but the alerter do the right job, thx pircj :D

anyone still riding the long on guppy from this morning?

I'm in now, but only on Demo. As in my earlier post, I was waiting for it to test support at 152.20. It made the test and passed, but I wasn't here at the time. By the time I was back at the screen it was up to 152.60, so I only went long on Demo. I was only away for an hour as well :(
You can't sit tied to the screen all day though - can you?

I just hope that Kent didn't adjust his stoploss, but as long as he kept it 10 pips away, he should still be in. He misses all the excitement cos he has to sleep sometime.

Good luck with the rest of this guys,

I have now deformed sniper so much its not really sniper anymore,

I'm only using the sniper stops now as they do enough to keep me on the right side of the trend and trail my profits.

And you guys are clogging up my inbox with your fast and furious posting.

If you wanna have a chat or learn something non sniper/ get a different view on the market i'll be over here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/60972-gbp-usd-analysis-194.html

Cya around

I just hope that Kent didn't adjust his stoploss, but as long as he kept it 10 pips away, he should still be in. He misses all the excitement cos he has to sleep sometime.

I went and got a couple of hours, but I did see things not working out, so..... I closed the trade for enough to make up my spread and went to bed. Now that I am up, I see that it was a good thing.
Kent

Last edited:
I went and got a couple of hours, but I did see things not working out, so..... I closed the trade for enough to make up my spread and went to bed. Now that I am up, I see that it was a good thing.
Kent

May I know which wave are we on GBP/JPY? Is it still showing as wave 3 or fallen back to wave 2?

May I know which wave are we on GBP/JPY? Is it still showing as wave 3 or fallen back to wave 2?

Well, at this point it looks like a wave 2 contracting triangle correction. Will have to see how this plays out. That is also what most people call ranging. When it does break, it should go long. And probably at the NY open or a little later. But I could be wrong.

Any one else want to elaborate on this?

Kent

Ew

I also take my time to check the EW, but same we see here in hindsight looks sometimes clear ,but in the realtime it's not help to make money.
then thats the goal $, not pips
imo EW it is more an art , same a lot of indis.
come back to a KISS system , look at the sniper system as a clear sytem and check the PA and the manual for make your decision not more not less.
I use the signals and if you take like the manual tell , you will ride some long moves every month and in the end you have your average of 300 pips / month

I think better to follow every signal here and make some decision is it a valid signal as Gary write in his manual, will help thread follower to make $$

only my 5 cents :)

I also take my time to check the EW, but same we see here in hindsight looks sometimes clear ,but in the realtime it's not help to make money.
then thats the goal $, not pips
imo EW it is more an art , same a lot of indis.
come back to a KISS system , look at the sniper system as a clear sytem and check the PA and the manual for make your decision not more not less.
I use the signals and if you take like the manual tell , you will ride some long moves every month and in the end you have your average of 300 pips / month

I think better to follow every signal here and make some decision is it a valid signal as Gary write in his manual, will help thread follower to make $$

only my 5 cents :)

I agree with you on every statement. I try to make sure of the count when possible, just for the exit. Right now EW is kinda confusing, however, gold is climbing, the dollar is falling, sometimes you have to use hindsight, and this is one of them. I am on the sidelines right now. I am ok with that.
Happy Trading
Kent

I entered long too.... at 1.6558, I think is a wrong signal....
10:00am GBP Halifax HPI m/m
is a big news? or we can stay inside market?

Sorry to hear about your small losses, there seems to be little direction at the market atm, best is to stay out untill the market declares its hand. If your trigger TF is H1 look at H4 for a wider perspective and choose only the best trades, do not waste time and capital on trades which are not high probability.