Sniper Forex System

and everyone take the long?

09 Sep 21:07 Enter Long at 1.65644

I take (y)

I think that you have to remember to convert your time to UK time as it gets a bit confusing. :)

Markets a bit rangebound at the moment, hope things start moving soon.

There was a long entry at 8AM - anyone unfortunate enough to have taken it?

unfortunately i took it....should;ve kept the trade open!

markets been bouncing around too much for me...lost too many pips in the process. taking the rest of the day off.

time prob

I think that you have to remember to convert your time to UK time as it gets a bit confusing. :)

Markets a bit rangebound at the moment, hope things start moving soon.

you right , but I can't change all my ,servers, VPS , laptops, mailserver..... and what is the right time for all ??
so I will tell in my Signature, hope that will help :)

hi pircj, your alerter

yesterday you EA give the right info , Enter long.

but then later we have a opposite signal, short arrow and all slope lines are red ,or 5hour after that it will trigger our sl, so the trade is over. but for the the EA the trade is still open!

but now at ~14:00 Alpari time we have a long signal all indis agree, but the alerter not enter the trade. if we have a valid entry he give the email "Enter ....." I miss that?, mean I have after a trade is over to close the EA?

thats my last emails all GMT +7
10 Sep 18:00 Set SL at: 1.65583, Direction: down
10 Sep 19:00 Imminent long trade alert on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.1...
10 Sep 19:00 Long entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.10 07:00, Bid=1....
10 Sep 19:00 Set SL at: 1.65316, Direction: up
10 Sep 19:00 Sniper stop changed direction!
10 Sep 20:00 Set SL at: 1.65515, Direction: up

Last edited:
Hi,
my entry was at 14:00:00 (CET) 1.6626 long

It is supposed to be working all right I guess with others...

FYI - it only ends showing current trade when there is signal for a new entry.

Kr, Jerry

yesterday you EA give the right info , Enter long.

but then later we have a opposite signal, short arrow and all slope lines are red ,or 5hour after that it will trigger our sl, so the trade is over. but for the the EA the trade is still open!

but now at ~14:00 Alpari time we have a long signal all indis agree, but the alerter not enter the trade. if we have a valid entry he give the email "Enter ....." I miss that?, mean I have after a trade is over to close the EA?

thats my last emails all GMT +7
10 Sep 18:00 Set SL at: 1.65583, Direction: down
10 Sep 19:00 Imminent long trade alert on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.1...
10 Sep 19:00 Long entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.10 07:00, Bid=1....
10 Sep 19:00 Set SL at: 1.65316, Direction: up
10 Sep 19:00 Sniper stop changed direction!
10 Sep 20:00 Set SL at: 1.65515, Direction: up

alerter, old trade not stop

hi pircj,

thats my chart, you will see the old trade not close.
this mt4 broker Alpari UK running from sunday , never stop.
also not stop the old trade :(

Attachments

• 0910.JPG
    0910.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 967
Updated results

Hi all,
I've updated the results for September so far. Hope that everyone agrees with the figures. (Right click image and open in new tab/window)

Also attached an excel spreadsheet with the results. I think that everything is ok with it.
If anyone wants to use it to keep their own records, it will work out your risk and lot size per trade. Just adjust the entries in the yellow cells. Only works if your bank is in Pounds though. If you want to unlock the sheet, the password is sniper.

Attachments

• Sniper.xls
    1.8 MB · Views: 583
  • sniper result spr sheet.JPG
    sniper result spr sheet.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 214
Hi all,
I've updated the results for September so far. Hope that everyone agrees with the figures. (Right click image and open in new tab/window)

Also attached an excel spreadsheet with the results. I think that everything is ok with it.
If anyone wants to use it to keep their own records, it will work out your risk and lot size per trade. Just adjust the entries in the yellow cells. Only works if your bank is in Pounds though. If you want to unlock the sheet, the password is sniper.

good job GumRai,
you use the alerter from Jerry for the accurate entry? I have some prob, so I can't check properly, but it looks good.

thx for your work (y)

Hello Kent,
yes pretty quiet, but it's not a market that a lot of people want to be involved in right now. As you know, Sniper has not been performing at all well so far this month and so this will tend to dampen people's enthusiasm. It wouldn't be so bad, but the month started well with 2 good trades, and then the next 9 trades gave 8 losers. With a run like that, people go quiet, but of course in the grand scheme of things, 9 trades make little impression.
At least the current trade is doing well. I'm not in it myself. I've only made 4 real money trades this week, none sniper related, made a small profit, but it's very difficult at the moment. I find it difficult to use the bigger stoplosses that are necessary with the wild swings that we are getting.
There is a buy signal forming with your favourite Guppy, but it needs to retest support at about 152.40 first. Sniper is still indicating a sell , but That could well change in the next few hours.
The problem is that I can see that if the signal does form, a valid target 1 would be about 80 pips, but with a stoploss of about 90. Not a good deal really, but if you only put a stop of 40, you are likely to get taken out by one of theses swings.
My internet is almost unusable at the moment! I have to get the engineer out, so I may not be able to take part in this forum for a while

I wake up now!

It sure has been quiet around here the last day or so.
Kent

Kent, you right! (y)

I want ask how many follow this thread, please give a posting not count only your $$ :D

and I miss also posting of signals and some discussions ,come one guys :cool:

last trade is open at ~+70 pips :clap:

hi fx_eagle,

I follow this thread with interest. But I dont use Sniper. Just use your results as baseline comparison for my own.

Good luck with it.

(It might be useful if dkarrington started a thread on EW, and showed the counts, as he seems to have a decent filter there)

hi pircj,

thats my chart, you will see the old trade not close.
this mt4 broker Alpari UK running from sunday , never stop.
also not stop the old trade :(

Hi,
can't really tell why this is happening but it might have to do something with the indicators. Please check if the inputs in the alerter match the names of your indicators.

You can reach me on skype - search jernej pirc.

Kr Jerry

hi fx_eagle,

I follow this thread with interest. But I dont use Sniper. Just use your results as baseline comparison for my own.

Good luck with it.

(It might be useful if dkarrington started a thread on EW, and showed the counts, as he seems to have a decent filter there)

This would be great - Kent, what do you think?

hi fx_eagle,

Good luck with it.

hi trendie,
thats fine, may sometimes you can give also some advice for a signal from your sight.
I would appreciate a word from a skilled trader

thx and happy trading

alerter

Hi,
can't really tell why this is happening but it might have to do something with the indicators. Please check if the inputs in the alerter match the names of your indicators.

You can reach me on skype - search jernej pirc.

Kr Jerry

thx Jerry,

I'm quite sure , but will check all again. this weekend I shutdown the server and have time

and will contact you at skype also by the time , thx for your work

cheers

Kent, yes this forum has been quiet and primarily because trading wise it has been a rubbish week. Like gumrai mentioned sniper hasn't performed well. I would say not just sniper other systems also same effect.

fx_eagle....cheers for the beers mate. :cheers: