Sniper Forex System

I want to trade......but I can't!! sniper forex don't work because it is expired....
impossible because I bought lifetime version!
I sill wait Gary answer me about this problem.

could you not create a temporary email address, and download the 30-day evaluation version.
will take all of 10-mins for you get the sniper back.

meanwhile, give Gary a chance. He will get to your email as soon as he gets through the 300 in front of yours.

simples.

EDIT: I am assuming the eval version is sent out automatically, and not manually by Gary. I got mine within 5 mins, after hitting a confirmation button.

That's odd - the trade triggered here just after 8.00. Short here at 6641.3 and 6641.5 (75 scalp - hopefully!).

That's odd - the trade triggered here just after 8.00. Short here at 6641.3 and 6641.5 (75 scalp - hopefully!).

interesting. this is the trigger I got. (top one. ignore the others; they're just my rule-set)

Attachments

• sniper-003.jpg
    sniper-003.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 172
  • sniper-004.jpg
    sniper-004.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 227
FD,
Don't worry - this may we;ll be a day that you'll be happy to have missed.
Not being a sniper, I'm getting a short signal on breakout from Bollinger squeeze, but long from RSI. Maybe will go back to bed!
GU = GBP/US$ yes ?

Edit Looks like you wont miss today, I really should check for new posts b4 replying.
Ignore above, I misread the RSI !

Last edited:
Euro/US$ at 1.4191 anybody got any thoughts where it will go from here? I'm long - showing a small profit but it keeps bumping along the bottom of my trend line!

Sorry, Dont want to hijack this thread, but I'm not quite sure here.
I really think that the Euro/US$ is going to break upwards, but has been sideways for many hours now.
10AM closed with a near as dammit Doji hammer (tail down). 11 AM closed with a Doji spinning top.
Long term trend is up. Closed at or above support on my trendline every time. Right now is more or less exactly in the middle of a bollinger squeeze.
Should I stick with the long? I know there are much more experienced people here than ! am.

Thanks people.

I wuild have included an image of my charts. But as I'm new to this forum, I cannot find out how to add an image to my post - not exactly user-friendly is it?"
Sorry about that!

I wuild have included an image of my charts. But as I'm new to this forum, I cannot find out how to add an image to my post - not exactly user-friendly is it?"
Sorry about that!

when you hit "reply", you have the text box to write into.
if you scroll down the page, past the "Submit Reply" buttons, there are "additional options".
one of them is "Manage Attachments".

thats what you use to add a pic.

PS: if you feel you're hijacking the Sniper thread, you can post general FX ideas on the FX2009 thread.

sniper give LONG ENTRY....... but 2:30pm gmt+1 there is SD - Prelim Nonfarm Productivity.
Can trust?

FD the market is going nowhere today so far. I out for the day - think Elefteros will be too. Sniper works good in trending markets - this is not a trending market today. Be careful.

FD the market is going nowhere today so far. I out for the day - think Elefteros will be too. Sniper works good in trending markets - this is not a trending market today. Be careful.

i'm being cheecky today as i'm on a hot streak gone short again at .6500 sl .6515