Sniper Forex System

i'm being cheecky today as i'm on a hot streak gone short again at .6500 sl .6515

Spend that money well, sir.

Because its probably coming from my account, as I got triggered into a long, which is not looking at all healthy at the moment. At most, I will be losing 55 pips on it.

Spend that money well, sir.

Because its probably coming from my account, as I got triggered into a long, which is not looking at all healthy at the moment. At most, I will be losing 55 pips on it.

hehe,

having a breather between .6460-.6475 but looks to be braking down further, might get my .6400 if i'm lucky.

for the record these are not sniper trades today.

I wait one more hour....for understand if it's a real short trend.
Because soon there are 2 high impact news.
What do you think?

Went short at 7 am and took profit. Out for the day now. Looks like its going back to 500 to me.

Went short at 7 am and took profit. Out for the day now. Looks like its going back to 500 to me.

Claudia - are you using sniper?
I got mixed signals at around 7 am, so decided to leave alone for the time being. There was an obvious potential break down from a bollinger squeeze on the 10 minute chart only. With nothing else to confirm, just potential,I waited for the opportunity to go long as indicated by the 10 minute RSI.
I'm really impressed, how did you call the short with any confidence at 7am?

me too..... I want to know.
Because 7 am sniper give short signal but supertrend b was still blue that's why
I didn't get short position

I have Sniper on demo only but didn't use it to trade.

My trade was simply a break out of the overnight market - this is what I do daily. Today was a perfect trade for me - very simple very profitable. I trade off the 1 hour time frame.

I have Sniper on demo only but didn't use it to trade.

My trade was simply a break out of the overnight market - this is what I do daily. Today was a perfect trade for me - very simple very profitable. I trade off the 1 hour time frame.

are you a Big Benner?
or something more sophisticated?

(some of the best triggers recently seem to be between 5-8am).

EDIT: just read your post over on the other thread!!

are you a Big Benner?
or something more sophisticated?

(some of the best triggers recently seem to be between 5-8am).

EDIT: just read your post over on the other thread!!

lol what is a big benner. I just a nutter who trades for a living. Bored today so quite chatty.

Claudia,It's very interesting about break out of the overnight market,
how it work? could you give me some website or ebook to download for learn about this?

thanks a lot

lol what is a big benner. I just a nutter who trades for a living. Bored today so quite chatty.

euro/london session breakout of a certain hourly bar/bars.
cant remember exact details.

but, good idea to get your pips in early, and take rest of day off.

Claudia,It's very interesting about break out of the overnight market,
how it work? could you give me some website or ebook to download for learn about this?

thanks a lot

FD i don't have info like that and anyway breakout is so simple. In the morning 7 am (GMT) take the high and the low from overnight. Which ever one breaks trade it. Don't need a book for that. pm me if you want.

Trendie

euro/london session breakout of a certain hourly bar/bars.
cant remember exact details.

but, good idea to get your pips in early, and take rest of day off.
Similar to Newtron Bombs method (Overnight range) but he uses 15 minute charts.

Took the short that appeared in the morning and got stopped out. Have just taken the long entry that was triggered on the 3pm bar.

Anyone else taken the long?

Hello ajnath,
Ditto here. 13 point loss this morning. I got in a little late on this afternoon's trade (I had to pop out to see if the horse was OK!)

Hello FDtrader,
There's quite an interesting thread on breakout strategies on forexfactory.com. They're having some disagreements on the exact size of the box, best time to start etc.. It seems that they're having some success. It's here -
http://www.forexfactory.com/t/183582/04000700-gmt-breakout-strategy-1.html
Bye,

Hello ajnath,
Ditto here. 13 point loss this morning. I got in a little late on this afternoon's trade (I had to pop out to see if the horse was OK!)

Hello FDtrader,
There's quite an interesting thread on breakout strategies on forexfactory.com. They're having some disagreements on the exact size of the box, best time to start etc.. It seems that they're having some success. It's here -
0400-0700 GMT Breakout Strategy @ Forex Factory
Bye,

Greenfield. I took a much bigger loss on the morning short, around 50 pips. It may be worth having a tight stop for the current long around 7pm, there are a couple of announcements due

Hello ajnath,

Hello FDtrader,
0400-0700 GMT Breakout Strategy @ Forex Factory
Bye,

it's very interesting! good strategy.... I will try! thanks a lot!