Sniper Forex System

for go short you wait trendA and trend B to trigger red in each
chart H1 and H4?
Or just H1 is enough?

agreed. 3 red SHMAs. but waiting now for the TrendA and B to trigger red. Looks like you may have to wait a couple of hours though, as price bars are going UP.

I am beholden to others here for trading stats, as the code is executable only, so cant run any meaningful backtest to establish robustness. (other than the sniper website for results)

for go short you wait trendA and trend B to trigger red in each
chart H1 and H4?
Or just H1 is enough?

my understanding is the hourly is optimal for GU. so not looking at 4hr.

thus, trend A and trend B must both be red for shorts (along with 3 red SHMAs).
and trend A and trend B must be blue as well as 3 blue SHMAs for longs.

short entry GBP/USD H1.....

This is very interesting, but didn't you say that you had a short signal yesterday lunchtime (UK time)?
A short call yesterday lunchtime would have been a VERY good call.
The system called this short an hour ago? I can see nothing conclusive that it will go either way, but I don't have this system and I'm transferring my reading of the charts from the stockmarkets.
Good luck, hope everything goes well.
Ignoring charts and looking at fundamentals such as stock market risk appetite, there seems to be a tug of war between the bulls and the bears at the moment and the bears may be starting to get the upper hand! If the markets go down further, then this short GBP/US$ is likely to be spot on.
I'm out of everything now - look for new opportunity next week.

yes but yesterday was dangerous go short because there was important news and we cannot
know where market will go....
the system called short 11 o'clock gmt+1..... but 2:30 pm there are other important news about USD!
I don't know if close now or wait news with little stop loss?

Last edited:
I close with 30 pips loss or I stay and wait USD NEWS?
I read on sniper manual,in this case It's better close and cut loss
and fight another day.What do you think about this?

following my money management I close -49pips before big news.
I feel like a winner because right now price go up too much!

I have to say thank you to my money management....
I will fight next week :rolleyes:

following my money management I close -49pips before big news.
I feel like a winner because right now price go up too much!

I have to say thank you to my money management....
I will fight next week :rolleyes:

Should have listened to little old me. Trading NFP is not something small retail traders should do.

the problem is every day there are news with high impact on the market....
we don't trading anymore? this I still have to understand.....
I saw chart this month and many good trend start on medium or high impact news,
what we should have to do?
I hope for next week.....

however
thanks a lot for your help and advice!

yes but yesterday was dangerous go short because there was important news and we cannot
know where market will go....
the system called short 11 o'clock gmt+1..... but 2:30 pm there are other important news about USD!
I don't know if close now or wait news with little stop loss?

That movement, early afternoon would have triggered any small stoploss, I hope that you did ok.
I'm a fan of the RSI indicator and very simple analysis would have indicated a sell in the very early hours of 6th August. This is in hindsight, so always easier :whistling. But that would have been a false signal and would have stopped out. That was followed later by another sell indication at about lunchtime, the same as you mentioned. So I do find it quite interesting that sniper ignored the first signal.
Incidently at 1.6687, the same simple analysis is indicating a buy. Has sniper indicated closing that short position yet?

EDIT.. Sorry, didn't realise there was this new page in the thread, so I hadn't read the above comments before posting. I'd still like to know if sniper has indicated to close the short or not yet. I understand that it uses quite high stoplosses, so is it still running?

Last edited:
the problem is every day there are news with high impact on the market....
we don't trading anymore? this I still have to understand.....
I saw chart this month and many good trend start on medium or high impact news,
what we should have to do?
I hope for next week.....

however
thanks a lot for your help and advice!

I think it is safe to not trade 30min before and after news

That movement, early afternoon would have triggered any small stoploss, I hope that you did ok.
I'm a fan of the RSI indicator and very simple analysis would have indicated a sell in the very early hours of 6th August. This is in hindsight, so always easier :whistling. But that would have been a false signal and would have stopped out. That was followed later by another sell indication at about lunchtime, the same as you mentioned. So I do find it quite interesting that sniper ignored the first signal.
Incidently at 1.6687, the same simple analysis is indicating a buy. Has sniper indicated closing that short position yet?

EDIT.. Sorry, didn't realise there was this new page in the thread, so I hadn't read the above comments before posting. I'd still like to know if sniper has indicated to close the short or not yet. I understand that it uses quite high stoplosses, so is it still running?

snipers would have been stopped out when it streatched up just after the news.

today I can't work..... do you know why?
my sniper forex say "expiry date reached!"
what?? I bought LIFETIME VERSION!!

I sent email to Gary,I hope he will answer quickly and send me
LIFETIME VERSION!!

good chance of a GU short within the next 2 hrs.
currently, Sniper Trend A amd B red. 2 of the 3 SHMAs red. just one blue, and thats close to flattening/going red.

so, 10 or 11am for a short? (assuming no spike upwards. nearest support is about 1.6550, so a short is on)

I want to trade......but I can't!! sniper forex don't work because it is expired....
impossible because I bought lifetime version!
I sill wait Gary answer me about this problem.

I know.... but I just don't want to lost also only one day of trading.....
but you are right, I have to relax and do something else waiting Gary answer me