Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Then why are you banging on about it here ?

Get onto live chat, then copy and paste there reply :sneaky:

PROBLEM ! solved :smart:

In all fairness JD he isn't banging on about it DUBAI posted about the spike, so I thought I would do a bit of investigating. I was trying to see if there was any truth behind the spike that DUBAI had mentioned.

But you make a good point he maybe should get on to them to try and get it resolved.

JD do you or anyone else think that the spike on his chart would have shown up in the price on his sever feed?

In all fairness JD he isn't banging on about it DUBAI posted about the spike, so I thought I would do a bit of investigating. I was trying to see if there was any truth behind the spike that DUBAI had mentioned.

But you make a good point he maybe should get on to them to try and get it resolved.

JD do you or anyone else think that the spike on his chart would have shown up in the price on his sever feed?

Yeah sorry point taken (y)

Price feed ? er pass :confused:

Whoops!

Attachments

• cable261012.gif
    cable261012.gif
    38 KB · Views: 186
JDTrader: what are you doing differently on your demo accounts from your live??!! :eek:

Hi pineappleman
:LOL:

See: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/118752-20-8-000-a.html

Basically had a break from trading and was just educating myself while on the break. SLM Live account I have never really added enough to trade, just dipped my toe in the water.

My normal trading style is Intraday open trades with multiple lots, when green close some lots moving SL to break even and letting trades run or I close out. Don't like to let trades run over night or weekends.

Loaded £20 on live just to get my trading jucies running :-0

April ! http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/119886-part-time-full-time-trader.html
http://daytradelife.blogspot.com/
:cool:

My normal trading style is Intraday open trades with multiple lots, when green close some lots moving SL to break even and letting trades run or I close out. Don't like to let trades run over night or weekends.

You know you're truly a hardcore daytrader when you never let a position run overnight LOL :LOL:

Anyway good for you I hope you can keep that demo performance up for real money - without the tears the sweat the blood there can be no long term success as we all know.

Pine

You know you're truly a hardcore daytrader when you never let a position run overnight LOL :LOL:

Anyway good for you I hope you can keep that demo performance up for real money - without the tears the sweat the blood there can be no long term success as we all know.

Pine

lol :LOL:

Cool Pine :cool:

just to clarify
no silly green lines here either on any time frame

Just remember its all about the GREEN
GREEN
Don't wanna go RED and get F##KED IN THE HEAD
GREEN
LEAN
BASH trades for cash but don't get
FLASH
ITS
CASH
So its all about
GREEN

Altogether now sing ! :whistling

Re: Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on iPhone

HI guys this is a long thread now so forgive me if this topic has already been covered.
I wanted to know about your experiences or thoughts or information about trading with SML via the iPhone App.

I have seen the video on the SLM website and have a few questions.

How did you get on? Any problems or draw backs? What time frames are on the charts? Are there any indicators such as MA’s on the charts? And what is in the tools tab.

Also can you run a demo account at the same time as a live account?.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this in advance.

Jason

Re: Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on iPhone

HI guys this is a long thread now so forgive me if this topic has already been covered.
I wanted to know about your experiences or thoughts or information about trading with SML via the iPhone App.

I have seen the video on the SLM website and have a few questions.

How did you get on? Any problems or draw backs? What time frames are on the charts? Are there any indicators such as MA’s on the charts? And what is in the tools tab.

Also can you run a demo account at the same time as a live account?.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this in advance.

Jason

Hi Jason

App is a free download and yes you can switch from Live & Demo accounts.

Charts are very good on all time frames.

My advice is never to enter trades on the go but great for monitoring open trades and prices. And of course Closing trades :-0

But if you want to trade on the go it is one of the best apps supported by Forex on the Go