Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Yewhhh super fun evening and sooo much energy in the live stream chat today! 2 wins 1 loss and both wins were bigger. That's how we like it. See ya guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 82-83-84-d.PNG
    82-83-84-d.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 82-83-a.PNG
    82-83-a.PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 146
  • 84-a.PNG
    84-a.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 161
Happy hump day everyone! We missed some fliers yesterday so I need to get more active on checking scanner for post market open runners as well.

PIXY 7m MC and .3m Float Staffing & Outsourcing Services | USA gapping 250% on news of "Closes Contract Assignment Worth $20 Million"

MTP 16m MC and 10m MC Biotechnology | USA gapping 110% "Midatech Pharma PLC Announces Positive Results from MTD201-102 Study"

GENE 36m MC and 6m Float Medical Laboratories & Research | Australia not gapping but rallied 150% yesterday totally missed it. "20 Medical centers across 8 US states set to offer Breast Cancer Test"

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Who's ready to slay today! We got our new cash account at TD with $2k transferred into it from our Roth. I've decided too keep some of our Roth account in tact since any further withdrawals would have lead to a small tax fine. So the plan is to stop the margin account and grow the cash and Roth (mostly the cash account) until we reach our $25k goal). Once we reach $25k we'll be using the Margin account again as then we'll be able to do unlimited trades. The cash account could then be turned into a dividend/swing/inv portfolio of some sort. That's another discussion.

Funny news as well that yesterday we did 1 too many trades and that got the margin account flagged under the PDT rule! I'll cover it today on the recap video.

CHS 433m MC and 109m Float Apparel Stores | USA gapping 28% Chico's stock up 22% after retailer raises Q4 outlook / Chico's FAS, Inc. Raises Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter Outlook to Reflect Continued Improvement in Business

SNCA 6m MC and 3m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 30% found no news yet but like the potential blue skies it has

AGTC 75m MC and 15m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 70% Applied Genetic Technologies' stock rockets on early-stage eye therapy data / AGTC Reports Positive Six-Month Data from its Ongoing Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial in X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa

First day this week with no trades. I think there were just too many other things going on around me with the account issues and then right away with opening bell my mouse dies haha what!!

Can't complain though. We learned a lot today and got to watch the markets especially $TRIL phew.. what a beauty.

Get's me excited for tomorrow just thinking about seeing something like it again.

Let's go it's Friday! Want to start getting more aggressive again but only if we see a good opportunity. Otherwise I don't mind missing a trade or just not trading. Everyday we're learning.

SRNE 490m MC and 110 Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 70% - Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. Received Non-Binding Acquisition Proposal

ACRS 78m MC and 37m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 50% - Positive Results From Phase 1 Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Trial of ATI-450, an Investigational Oral MK2 Inhibitor

CPAH 6m MC and 2.7m Float Application Software | Canada - CounterPath Chosen by Honeywell to Create Unified Communications (UC) Solution for Mobile Devices and Handheld Scanners

Last edited:
No trades left for Monday so I'm going to do some Analytical work on my Garmin watch to show you guys what this CPAH day did to me. I really did almost get a heart attack! I felt it and now I know what really went on. Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Attachments

• 88-89-90-94-a.PNG
    88-89-90-94-a.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 156
  • 88-89-90-94-d.PNG
    88-89-90-94-d.PNG
    94.2 KB · Views: 131
Happy Monday Traders! Let's dive right in.

ASRT 86m MC and 77m Float Drugs - Generic | USA gapping 25% - Assertio Therapeutics Announces Closing of Gralise® Sale to Alvogen and Expects Full-Year 2019 Neurology Franchise Net Sales Above Upper End of Prior Guidance

ADAP 144m MC and 11m Float Biotechnology | United Kingdom gapping 110% - Adaptimmune Announces that SPEAR T-cell Platform Delivers Initial Responses in Four Solid Tumor Indications

LMFA 2.7m MC and 1.7m Float Credit Services | USA gapping 70% - LM Funding Announces Engagement of Maxim Group, LLC for Strategic Advisory Services and Sale of IIU, Inc.

There's so much good stuff to learn out there & The Garmin watch is one of those tools that lets us learn more about the things we do daily. Definitely love having concrete #'s.

Tomorrow we got 4 trades, we'll be fully back in action, can't wait. But got to be careful as there's no guarantee we'll get another day like today or Friday.

See ya on the live stream!

Tuesday!! Whoohoo, we got 4 trades. Ideally though we don't want to use more than 2 today so we can start alternating them.

RTIX 202m MC and 65m Float Medical Appliances & Equipment | USA gappig 130% - RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.® Announces Sale of OEM Business and Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Revenues GlobeNewswire

TRXC 29m MC and 17m Float Healthcare | Medical Instruments & Supplies | USA gapping 100% - TransEnterix Announces Submission of 510(k) to FDA for First Machine Vision System in Robotic Surgery

ADAP 432m MC and 11m Float Biotechnology | United Kingdom gapping 110% - Astellas and Adaptimmune Enter into Agreement to Co-Develop and Co-Commercialize Stem-Cell Derived Allogeneic CAR-T and TCR T-Cell Therapies

I just realized this is my biggest green day since starting the challenge (by $9.43) and I wasn't even using big position sizes.

That's what getting #breakout trades will really help with so the better we get with them the faster we can complete this challenge! 3 clean trades today, tomorrow we get 3 more trades.

Let's keep going, see you guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 92-93-a.PNG
    92-93-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
  • 94-a.PNG
    94-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 157
  • 92-93-94-d.PNG
    92-93-94-d.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 139
Wednesday! Let's see what the market has to offer us on this holy hump day.

CLVS 529m MC and 53m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 28% - Clovis Oncologys Rubraca® (rucaparib) Granted FDA Priority Review for Advanced Prostate Cancer Business Wire

OGI 337m MC and 155m Float Drugs - Generic | Canada gapping 35% - Marijuana producer Organigram stock soars 30% as sales double

FLNT 174m MC and 41m Float Marketing Services | USA gapping 70% - Fluent, Inc. Announces Preliminary Financial Metrics for 2019 (expects to exceed its previously provided guidance for full-year 2019)

CETX 5m MC and 2.79m Float Industrial Equipment & Components | USA gapping 78% - Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX) Announces Results for Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2019 (Strong numbers & better margins)

What a weird little day of missed opportunities. All gravy because days like today are inevitable. It's actually the first Red day of the MONTH! Wild.

We've come a long way in this 25k trading challenge and I can't wait to continue. See you guys tomorrow for some more trading action!

Attachments

• 95-97-a.PNG
    95-97-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 131
  • 96-a.PNG
    96-a.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 146
  • 95-96-97-d.PNG
    95-96-97-d.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 137
My god there's a lot of near perfect picks flying today. Happy Tuesday and good luck trading everyone!

$CETX 7m MC and 2.8m Float Industrial Equipment & Components | USA gapping 85% big gapper yesterday but watch out because it basically just gave back all yesterday and past spikes did not hold. No new news, just yesterdays - "Cemtrex Receives $700,000 in New Video Surveillance Systems Orders for Municipal Buildings"

$RBZ 11m MC and 3.4m Float Specialty Retail, Other | Singapore gapping 47%, yesterday late trading time came out with news "Reebonz Announces Strategic Partnership With TWIST"

$SXTC 17m MC and 12.5m Float Drugs - Generic | China gapping 50% "China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announced Regulatory Approval of Its DNA Exam Laboratory"

$MNI 3.5m MC and 4.39m Float Publishing - Newspapers | USA gapping 300% "McClatchy Enters into Standstill Agreement with the PBGC"

$NTGN 34m MC and 23m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 77% "BioNTech to acquire Neon to strengthen global leadership position in T cell therapies"

25k Trading Challenge using Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy

Last edited:
3 trades again this time 2 green and 1 red. Building that foundation so we're ready for taking on larger position sizes. This is already our best month in the challenge (better than Nov & Dec combined), $vol is one of my key Gap & Go indicators and all my best trades are ones with BIG $vol.

Attachments

• 98-99-100-d.PNG
    98-99-100-d.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 98-a.PNG
    98-a.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 142
  • 99-a.PNG
    99-a.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 146
  • 100-a.PNG
    100-a.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 143
Let's crank out some trades! Happy Friday everyone!

AEMD 9m MC and 2.8m Float Healthcare | Medical Appliances & Equipment | USA gapping -13% but ran yesterday after market opened 90% one of the biggest runners (still not impressive $vol) did not find any new on it either. Could be a good support line bounce today if we crash below 2 and selling gets weak

NTGN 49m MC and 23m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 7% was on our watchlist yesterday (a bit of a snoozer) "German biotech snaps up struggling Third Rock-founded drugmaker", "BioNTech to acquire Neon to strengthen global leadership position in T cell therapies"

TLRD 202m MC and 45m Float Apparel Stores | USA gapping 35% "Tailored Brands to Sell the Joseph Abboud Trademarks to WHP Global for $115 Million"

IMBI 28m MC and 7m Float Specialty Retail, Other | USA gapping 80% "Shaquille ONeal Launches Invicta Collection on ShopHQ"

25k Trading Challenge using Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy

Yeeewwwh! What a way to end the week. It's only a matter of time till we land on of those big breakouts. So far I've been constantly selling too early or being to conservative on the entry. Just got to keep practicing and then be ready to pounce when the market presents us an opportunity. Big feeling that some of you guys will be in the trade with me during the stream! haha have an awesome weekend and Holiday (on Monday). Most likely I'll be streaming as usual on Monday for a Q&A + stock research. So see ya then unless I post on social otherwise. Prost!

Attachments

• 101-102-103-d.PNG
    101-102-103-d.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 101-103-a.PNG
    101-103-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
  • 102-a.PNG
    102-a.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 145
Martin Luther King Day - Stock Market Closed

I'll be doing a little stream today to just do some Live FAQ's and discuss some topics I find interesting. Later today I'll recap some WeBull stocks and see if some are being pumped. Stop in and say hi!

✔ 9:15 to 10:00 EST Watchlist & Live Trading
25k Challenge (3 trades / day) Momentum Gap & Go Trading Strategy

Last edited:
Bang Bang Pow. Webull is just shelling out stocks left and right to attract users. I'd love to learn more about the deals they make for the stocks they give away.

Feel free to leave any info in the comments section if you know more!

It's been 3 days now since we've least traded and we only got 4 trading days before it's weekend again! Jesus!!

FCEL 450m MC and 187m Float Industrial Electrical Equipment | USA gapping 8% But this is past major resistance and it's a hot stock. with news like "FCEL Stock Very Well May Be the Next Renewable Stock to Soar", "3 Big Stock Charts for Friday: IBM, Abbott Labs, and FuelCell"

NVAX 139m MC and 24m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 70% - no new news besides the Jan 15th "Novavax earns key FDA status for its flu vaccine"

CSS 37m MC and 6.43m Float Specialty Retail, Other | USA gapping 100%, looking really flat pre-market though. "CSS Industries Announces Acquisition by IGDESIGNGROUP"

✔ 9:15 to 10:00 EST Watchlist & Live Trading
25k Challenge (3 trades / day) Momentum Gap & Go Trading Strategy

Wrapped up the day up 11.98% between our 3 trades. I guess you can say it was a good day.
See you guys for round 2 tomorrow!

Attachments

• 104-105-106-d.PNG
    104-105-106-d.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 104-106-a.PNG
    104-106-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 152
  • 105-a.PNG
    105-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 133