Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Tuesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $ISIG $MEDS $PEI
Nothing super interesting atm should see more activity pop up later or yesterdays $DSS make an appearance.

Slippery dippery out there so today my max daily stop (10% of my avg position size) stopped me out for the day. I traded the market I wanted and not the one we were in.

$SPI $GOED $ISIG

Wednesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $SNMP $TGC
What a run $SRRK had yesterday too watch out for offering today!

Don't be caught off guard when your friends ask you..

What are your thoughts on Prop 22?

$UBER $LYFT

Well that was hectic. Full incident on the live stream. Checkout the first pinned comment on the YT video for the timestamp.
$MGEN $SCKT $SNMP $TGC $SRRK

haha wow upon re-watching my recap.. boy did sound bummed. Not my week sorry guys! Got to keep my head up. Lets be on our game tomorrow and only trade the best!

(Funny side note: I'm off to the ballet now with the lady. I'll see ya at the bar)

$UUU $IPHI $VSTM $ITP

Phew, am I glad this weak is wrapping. Excited to dig into these swing trades a bit more, in an upcoming video, we'll see if it really makes sense to still hold. Happy #Halloween Weekend guys and see ya Monday! $BLRX

( Enzlo.com/save - Use Code "WINKLER" for 100 free lottery tickets)

New week & new month, you ready? Let's build that cushion.
Monday Pre-Market Top Gainers $ISIG $VHC

Slow start to Nov so far but a slow open sometimes means hot mid-day or power hour trading. In this video, we talk about $DBVT a top candidate for late-day trading.

Tuesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $JAKK $TRVG $IEA
Eyes open for a proper gap & go! 👀

What are your thoughts on trading $BBGI and around the elections?!
Looking forward to trading tomorrow. Gonna be hot in the chat room I feel it.

Heck of a month and I have a feeling it's going to be a wild end to 2020. Stoked to be able to trade every day with you guys!

Not every day I start eating cookies on the live stream. Small caps really took a back seat today.

$KNDI $DRAD $UBER $LYFT

I was so stoked when I saw 2 gappers over 50% pre-market. I knew there was going to be at least a few solid setups. Ended up trading wayy to cautious (although there were some Disaster Blaster flushes). See ya guys tomorrow!

$ALTM $UPWK $HOFV $KXIN

Locking in profits for this week. No need to over trade when my batteries are low.

Something tells me we'll see a lot more weed stocks upcoming, time to do some homework!

$FTSI $NCTY $GPRO $SMLP $MOGO $ACB

Focusing on the news a bit more than trade recaps (mainly because there were almost no trades) but also because there are some major shifts happening that you don't want to overlook.
$APVO $ONCT $TBLT $AMC $UUU