Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Quite the day.. solid day trading although I missed the big runner and then AMC slams down with fake bankruptcy news. Would love to know.. when was the last time a REIT was the lead gapper?
$MDRR $AMC $IDGX $XELB $OCX

Still not the best Risk / Reward for me and if I was a $WKHS insider I wouldn't mind taking profits in these zones too.

What Do you think?

It's been confirmed. We need to do that again. Maybe next time in #Florida 🍻 See you guys Monday!

I definitely missed out on a wild one ($KXIN) but it wasn't my ideal play and I was already in a flow with $BIMI so I don't regret it. Got to be a bit less biased on these Chinese no news tickers ..as weird as that sounds. Can only learn and get better for a future setup. Hope you guys nailed one or both of these tickers today!

Slow open = hot mid-day or close? We see it happen often, lets keep an eye on these 2 tickers $CBLI $APTX

GM releases Hummer EV wow wow wow. Does this make #GM stock a buy right now?

P.S. Strong urges to play #halo3 right now.

Thirsday Pre-Market Top Gainers $EVK $KBSF $ANTE $TLGT
Almost all Chinese and all No News?! O boy.

What a flushy little ticker today. Lot's of tempting setups but when there are consistent dangerous patterns forming best to avoid the play altogether. Let's start the stream Monday at 9AM EST again - have a great weekend everyone!

$SCKT $ZDGE $SAVA $MRIN $CLPS $MDGS

Monday Pre-Market Top Gainers $GRIL $SND $ALRN
3 US Small Caps on the radar. How refreshing.

Longer than expected interview but since we like it raw here above is the full uncut version with heaps of Timestamps

If interested I'll post my feedback on this convo in an upcoming video and like always we talk about all swing trades on the second half of the daily Live Day Trading Stream!

Ticker $CORG
@cordiakitchens