Skill vs. luck in Forex trading

How is Forex trading like (skill vs. luck)

• 10 (like chess)

Votes: 10 33.3%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 (like slots)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Atilla

Legendary member
19,393 2,844
Luck has FA to do with it!

Wish some people would get dose of reality.

If you think it's coz your lucky, play the bleeding lottery.

(y)

tomorton

Legendary member
7,988 1,166
Chaps, this is a waste of time.

I was just looking for a copy of my broker's application form for a trading account. I'm sure it had a question to respond to -

"Do you as a prospective client of [the company] wish to be lucky in trading?
Please answer from ONE of the following options -
a) Yes
b) No
c) I am an idiot so it does not matter

(Failure to respond may result in something or other or even another thing.)

My advice is just always respond a) and all your worries will be over.

Reactions: 0007

Atilla

Legendary member
19,393 2,844
Chaps, this is a waste of time.

I was just looking for a copy of my broker's application form for a trading account. I'm sure it had a question to respond to -

"Do you as a prospective client of [the company] wish to be lucky in trading?
Please answer from ONE of the following options -
a) Yes
b) No
c) I am an idiot so it does not matter

(Failure to respond may result in something or other or even another thing.)

My advice is just always respond a) and all your worries will be over.

LOL Some people wish they could walk on Mars.

I'm sure if they wish they were lucky - like really really close their eyes and wish they could reach Mars, I'd bet my pension they will reach their graves sooner than they reach Mars.

Without work and effort and sound knowledge luck is simply; lazy man's vocabulary for probabilities he does not understand and thus should not be risking hard earned cash trading.

mizoks

38 5
Trading purely on luck will be quite difficult, as for me. But then again, luck always smiles like that. It would seem that we need knowledge and skills, but a person could simply earn with his luck :)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,393 2,844
I suppose I should consider my self lucky there are many more lucky people than just I then. :D :D

Charley John

12 1
Yes you have to be lucky in forex trading but even the luck has to get some push, so the skill is the base of your success and there is a little part of luck too, so be skillful and luck will follow. When you get an opportunity to watch an experienced and skilled trader trading.

Martins1974

1 0
I have been discussing with my fellow traders on whether Forex trading done by individuals like us is like playing chess (skill) vs. playing slots (luck).

What is your take on this? Where would you put Forex trading a scale from 1 (slots) to 10 (chess)? Why?
7. You never know

My contact with Mr Bart helped a great deal in setting my life on the path i had always wanted. Got my second chance when he helped me recover my money from a broker i should never have trusted. You can reach him at Bartkasch@Affiliaterecovery.com if you need assistance with any broker

tomorton

Legendary member
7,988 1,166
Don't depend on luck.

If you are someone who does depend on luck in trading, please go ahead and define luck in trading so we will all at least be on the same page.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock