Full Time Job Luck or Skill ?

On the other hand, if you saw the volumes acculumating at around the 123.10 - 123.13 area, there was a good opportunity to get some off...

As I see it though the whole point of trend lines is to see how the price reacts to them, if the price passes straight through them that that tells you one thing, if the price bounces/stalls then that tell you something else. I prefer trend lines to support and resistance lines.

Indeed, I didnt get short until .98 when it broke, been scaling in and out since...maybe I should get a fib extension on there and see where I'm getting out.

EDIT: Actually it was closer to .90 that it really started to move

So saying a trend line didn't work is just like saying a support/res line didn't work. That's not the point of them, the point is to watch for the price around them.

As I see it though the whole point of trend lines is to see how the price reacts to them, if the price passes straight through them that that tells you one thing, if the price bounces/stalls then that tell you something else. I prefer trend lines to support and resistance lines.

Completely agree, levels are only good for seeing how the market reacts to them, not as a blind buy/sell signal.

Not true, support on a ladder can be seen in a variety of ways. Trendlines/fib levels are fine for people who trade positions, and don't care about being out by a tick or five (or twenty if you're in the FTSE), but for me intraday they would absolutely crush me.

what TL? There's been s/r at .00-.03 all day, it came through that aggressively from up at the tens and never looked back.

Skill you heard about the Bobl going back to full tick...?? Gonna take a sneaky peak?

This one...

Ah. Low at .54 and at .83, join those on a 15-min; it was tested and came off at .91, which would have been confirmation for some people trading off charts (I'd imagine), who then would have promptly been rogered silly.

Completely agree, levels are only good for seeing how the market reacts to them, not as a blind buy/sell signal.

Thats makes sense. I thought you were saying for a moment that they were completely useless. Not that I'd know either way but everyone seems to use them (trendlines and fibs) on their charts. What is this ladder you speak of though? I have enough trouble trading from my chair

and why would you try to change that? are you trying to take money out of your own pocket?

No, but in that case why does anyone give advice on here?

To answer the other question about what the difference between s/r on the chart and the ladder, basically on the ladder it's a lot more than one price at which the whole market is supposed to turn. I can't explain right now because the world is exploding