Full Time Job Luck or Skill ?

It would have happened sooner too if that Freddie Mac fella hadn't decided to top himself. 220 billion of debt issuance from the UK... are they having a laugh?

OK, I see your TL now (I look @ 60m+)... anyone who bought of that deserves to bite the pillow.

re: Support on TL's / S+R levels / Fibs / DOM / Profile...

IMO it is a fruitless exercise to distinquish between these. It is "real money" buyers and sellers that determine when and where prices go, not the lines on a chart or the levels in the DOM - don;t confuse causation with correlation.

Anyone who thinks TL's et al are tick precise is in cloud cuckoo land, just as anyone who thinks they have no discernable use for forecasting interesting price areas. Whatever the preference, trading using market generated information is all about the same thing - identifying where there is a paradigm change in the cash market and front running it during the new period of price discovery.

(Either that or you are simply making a market between cash buyers and cash sellers who dont necessarity agree on price)

Yeah well, I can't even see the cash market mate...not on a ladder at least, might be able to get a chart of it on the 'net.

Aye well, I'm not complaining, tbh I don't take my eyes off my primary ladder for long enough to look at anything else

So which is it luck or skill ? My month is coming to an end tomorrow - around 140 profitable trades around 20- 30 losses. Net profit up on the month at about 120% of initial cap. My var, computed using historical prices (and no simulations), is relatively ok and consistent through the period based on a one month horizon.

with the surefire trading channlege there were people who made over 900% with real money and over 2000% with paper tradingin 30 days .Though you can make money with a little bit of luck, making money consistenly takes real skill or perhaps a very good mecahnical system which requires no skill.

Is the surefire trading channelge ligit why google it and see just how many websites mention this channlege on it's name.

what do you think?

with the surefire trading channlege there were people who made over 900% with real money and over 2000% with paper tradingin 30 days .Though you can make money with a little bit of luck, making money consistenly takes real skill or perhaps a very good mecahnical system which requires no skill.

Is the surefire trading channelge ligit why google it and see just how many websites mention this channlege on it's name.

what do you think?
k