Simulation Software

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Jan 16, 2006
Greece
I'm looking for software to simulate real trading. I want to push the play button and take trades as I would in any real time trading client. Also I want to be able to simulate 3-4 different stocks and commodities at the same time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

gedward3

Jun 22, 2005
www.premierexpatmortgages.com
Try Ninja Trader with a free Open Tick feed. You may have to pay for your data for some exchanges but the platform is free in simulation mode which gives you a chance to get used to it They will charge if/when you decide to keep using the platform through another broker. Its $995 one off charge.

Hope this helps

Dec 30, 2002
I'm looking for software to simulate real trading. I want to push the play button and take trades as I would in any real time trading client. Also I want to be able to simulate 3-4 different stocks and commodities at the same time.

Thanks!
metatrader4 demo accounts for the forex. Try a broker like alpari, and just download the demo MT4 from their web-site.

Jan 16, 2006
Greece
metatrader4 demo accounts for the forex. Try a broker like alpari, and just download the demo MT4 from their web-site.
I want to trade historic prices like going back a few years and see if my skills hold up on different market conditions. Simulate trading based on history.

Thanks

Nov 13, 2007
I want to trade historic prices like going back a few years and see if my skills hold up on different market conditions. Simulate trading based on history.

Thanks
Metatrader is the ideal platform for this .You can get 3 years free data and many programmes are already written to test many different strategies on metatrader

Oilfxpro

PKFFW

Jan 9, 2006
Sydney
Has anyone heard of rapidSP?

It's a trading simulator, seems pretty good. Any comments from anyone who has used it would be appreciated.

Cheers,
PKFFW