Simulation Software

ForexDude

I'm looking for software to simulate real trading. I want to push the play button and take trades as I would in any real time trading client. Also I want to be able to simulate 3-4 different stocks and commodities at the same time.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Try Ninja Trader with a free Open Tick feed. You may have to pay for your data for some exchanges but the platform is free in simulation mode which gives you a chance to get used to it They will charge if/when you decide to keep using the platform through another broker. Its $995 one off charge.

Hope this helps

I'm looking for software to simulate real trading. I want to push the play button and take trades as I would in any real time trading client. Also I want to be able to simulate 3-4 different stocks and commodities at the same time.

Thanks!

metatrader4 demo accounts for the forex. Try a broker like alpari, and just download the demo MT4 from their web-site.

metatrader4 demo accounts for the forex. Try a broker like alpari, and just download the demo MT4 from their web-site.

I want to trade historic prices like going back a few years and see if my skills hold up on different market conditions. Simulate trading based on history.

Thanks

I want to trade historic prices like going back a few years and see if my skills hold up on different market conditions. Simulate trading based on history.

Thanks

Metatrader is the ideal platform for this .You can get 3 years free data and many programmes are already written to test many different strategies on metatrader

Oilfxpro

Has anyone heard of rapidSP?

It's a trading simulator, seems pretty good. Any comments from anyone who has used it would be appreciated.

Cheers,
PKFFW