Sharky´s coming home!

Sharky

Staff
Well as many of you may be aware, I´ve been in Spain for the past couple of months on an extended break, hence there really hasn´t been any more updates to the site and unfortunately we´ve had to pull the automated competition. But the good news is that I´m coming home this weekend! So from next week you´ll start to see some more progress being made with the site. For a start I´ll fix the competition and then we´ll start to think about making improvements to existing sections and launching new sections.

Thanks everyone for being patient and for continuing to make good use of the site over the past couple of months, good to see so much discussion going on despite the current abysmal market conditions. Also looking forward to trading again once I get back, when the time is right!

Cheers,
Sharky.

Welcome Back Sharky! Nice to see you back on board, you couldn't pick a better time, could you? :)

Riz

Well market news is back with us on the front page as well as the ftse100 chart, still working on the techmark chart, but also fixed the weekly competition. Can't do anything about the market though.

Sharky.