All Quiet on the Home Front

Sharky

Staff
Hi everyone.

So I guess some of you are wondering what's happening with the new site, and where's sharky been the past few weeks. Well I have been popping into the chat room and keeping an eye on the boards, but I haven't been as active as I'd have liked with development of the website. And I've stopped trading for the time being partly because of the current market conditions, and also because on a personal level I have quite a few things going on to deal with.

Although I won't be able to do much more for the next few weeks, things are really going to start to hot up over the latter half of this year. Realistically, the launch of the new site won't happen until probably August now at the earliest. Which seems a long way away, but it will mean that when we do launch the site will really be something special and hopefully something everyone will be proud of. We've got a great team of beta-testers and they're feedback will be invaluable.

So I just wanted to let everyone know, the commitment is still there and it's great to see this still shared on the boards by members such as Riz, Chartman, Titus and Darth (and everyone else, you know who u are!) and of course all the regulars on the chatrooms during the week. And also to see newer members like Morog and The Optomist (again u know who u are!) contributing as well.

All the best,
Paul aka Sharky.