Shall The Expert GO or STAY ?

Should The Expert GO or STAY ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilli,

I think that TE is referring to the trading range rather than the ATR. ATR is an average range taken over a period of time and takes into account the change from one day to another as well as the range of an individual day. So I think his filer is for stocks that have a daily range that has been consistently higher than $0.5 for 30 days leading you to anticipate that a similar range can be expected.

N

Good reply NT, and you are able to vote, so, now, as a reward, I will post a little chart that is a small bit different:cool:

TE

Hi TE

Don't think I completely understand your answers to Q1 & Q3.

Actually, let me describe (combination of answers Q1 & Q3) what I *think* you mean and then maybe you can correct it.

a) We draw a graph for each stock. The graph shows the last 30 days on the x-axis and
ATR (i.e High-Low) on the y-axis. The unit for the y-axis is 1 cent (US stocks).

b) We then look for graphs (stocks) that have an ATR which is consistently higher than
50 i.e EVERY DAY for the last 30 days. Such a stock would have deemed to pass SSM.

Comments?

Thanks,
Chill

Now, I have intentionally left something out, can you SPOT IT:?:

TE

Well done R2, and for that we shall now see what a good daytrading stock looks like.

TE

lulz

Attachments

• palm-face.png
    palm-face.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 187
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON PIDDLY P.I.S.S STOCKS, OR YOU WILL GET PIDDLY P.I.S.S RESULTS:cool:

TE

As a reward for the increase in numbers, ALL those in the STAY camp can now ask questions, if they so desire.

TE

As for ALL in the GO camp, well, you lot can do what you like:p

:smart:TE:smart:

Now, to continue with our SSM lesson, I have a question for the STAY camp only.

What piddly p.i.s.s stock is this:?:

TE

Jon,
I have posted 5 or 6 complaints about this guy's offensive and abusive language.
When is enough enough ?

and pots all over the world look down on those dark coloured kettles !!!

:LOL::LOL:

I get much enjoyment out of your post quaff posts, although I wouldn't want my son reading them.

I have a question.

You are in a dark, cold room with the only light coming from a bunch of trading screens. There is a man from an evil empire called "Takeover The World" (TTW) pointing a gun at your head and telling you that you must place a winning trade and you have to choose one of the following:

1 - A trade into a GAP
2 - A breakout of the opening range - let's say first 60 mins

Rules are :
You must specify the type of trade you will look for before you are allowed to look at any market info.
You will be allowed to look at the screens at 9:35 AM EST - you have all day to place the trade.

What do you choose ?

BTW - to alleviate the stress of this question, I have posted some soothing pictures.

Lose the trade and you (quite unfortunately) will be shot once in the head and twice in the wallet.

Attachments

• NewToy.jpg
    NewToy.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 213
  • NewToy2.jpg
    NewToy2.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
and pots all over the world look down on those dark coloured kettles !!!

:LOL::LOL:

I get much enjoyment out of your post quaff posts, although I wouldn't want my son reading them.

he's abusing MEMBERS of this site.

I consider him a NON-MEMBER.
His exit is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.