• Yes, park your boots on me Flash

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Oh yes my Lord, where have you been

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
Its been over a year since my last regular posts and I wondered whats been going on and wether I should grace you all with my presence again. As usual I've got an estate and an ubundance of chicks to look after so make the reasons good as my time is precious. Whos the top dog,whos still here,best thread,best numpty etc,etc. I've attached a poll which may influence my decision. Sharky you still collecting pictures of me?

itspossible

2,795 563

brewski1984

2,073 356
I wondered where you were, I hadn't been on here for a few months and the first topic I looked for when I came back was yours hoping that you and wacky were still posting

Reactions: Lord Flasheart

be-positive

Veteren member
4,969 488
ffs lord lucan flashheart is still breathing , has the pencil ran out of lead :?: or are you still a randy old goat :cheesy:

Welcome back Julie (y)

timsk

Legendary member
7,399 2,186
Hi LF,
I wanted to vote, but there doesn't appear to be a 'no' option.
:p
Just kidding - welcome back - and I hope you stay!
Tim.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
Well,Well,Well my old mate BPs still alive and kicking.
Thanks for the yes votes guys:LOL:,great your all still here.
Im still trying hard at this game and trade most days up to 14.30.
Seems ive been dissed a bit since my break. Apparently I lost my hard earnt and had to downsize and the thread became pointless.
Whats been happening guys, any caractors about, any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone? Ill try and contribute more from Thursday onwards and see if Ive got the apetite. One of the reasons I stayed away was that it became a bit too much of my life. Thats why I never go on facebook and the like,hard to stay away.Ill see if I can controll my addiction:)

Lightning McQueen

4,917 780
good to see you flash! :D

any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone?

roll back a few weeks/months and you may see that it's all rather connected.

it should all come out in the wash, :whistling possibly next week. only just rolled back in myself a couple of weeks now, all a bit new on the member front it is, though still many familiar friendly faces (y)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,467 2,883
Well,Well,Well my old mate BPs still alive and kicking.
Thanks for the yes votes guys:LOL:,great your all still here.
Im still trying hard at this game and trade most days up to 14.30.
Seems ive been dissed a bit since my break. Apparently I lost my hard earnt and had to downsize and the thread became pointless.
Whats been happening guys, any caractors about, any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone? Ill try and contribute more from Thursday onwards and see if Ive got the apetite. One of the reasons I stayed away was that it became a bit too much of my life. Thats why I never go on facebook and the like,hard to stay away.Ill see if I can controll my addiction:)

Hey Flash :)

Good to see you back. Hope your entrance was grand and not that the cat dragged you in - sideways :cheesy:

Sadly Wacky went quietly off the site and we got him back again after a short while. I'm not sure what happened but further on - I think a grumpy moderator said something and he was off again. Be great to see him back too.

Have fun (y)

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
Don't do it Pike

Dont waste your time LF ...

Sadly Flashy, one or two remaining good threads that were live trading focused now seem to be losing their way. The whole site seems to attract more and more sooth sayers and purveyors of snake oil these days. Take a look at the forum index of "new posts" etc. Maybe you could do what I keep promising to do,which is to forget a return to T2W. There are other trader focused sights out there?

Sonicscooter

Experienced member
1,811 351
Sadly Flashy, one or two remaining good threads that were live trading focused now seem to be losing their way. The whole site seems to attract more and more sooth sayers and purveyors of snake oil these days. Take a look at the forum index of "new posts" etc. Maybe you could do what I keep promising to do,which is to forget a return to T2W. There are other trader focused sights out there?

Do you ever stop fecking moaning.....YOU start a trading thread with your LIVE trades, give you something to do instead of depressing the forum....please lose your log in details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock