Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, park your boots on me Flash

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Oh yes my Lord, where have you been

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
Its been over a year since my last regular posts and I wondered whats been going on and wether I should grace you all with my presence again. As usual I've got an estate and an ubundance of chicks to look after so make the reasons good as my time is precious. Whos the top dog,whos still here,best thread,best numpty etc,etc. I've attached a poll which may influence my decision. Sharky you still collecting pictures of me?

watch

I wondered where you were, I hadn't been on here for a few months and the first topic I looked for when I came back was yours hoping that you and wacky were still posting

ffs lord lucan flashheart is still breathing , has the pencil ran out of lead :?: or are you still a randy old goat :cheesy:
watch

Welcome back Julie (y)

Hi LF,
I wanted to vote, but there doesn't appear to be a 'no' option.
:p
Just kidding - welcome back - and I hope you stay!
Tim.

Well,Well,Well my old mate BPs still alive and kicking.
Thanks for the yes votes guys:LOL:,great your all still here.
Im still trying hard at this game and trade most days up to 14.30.
Seems ive been dissed a bit since my break. Apparently I lost my hard earnt and had to downsize and the thread became pointless.
Whats been happening guys, any caractors about, any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone? Ill try and contribute more from Thursday onwards and see if Ive got the apetite. One of the reasons I stayed away was that it became a bit too much of my life. Thats why I never go on facebook and the like,hard to stay away.Ill see if I can controll my addiction:)

good to see you flash! :D

any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone?

roll back a few weeks/months and you may see that it's all rather connected.

it should all come out in the wash, :whistling possibly next week. only just rolled back in myself a couple of weeks now, all a bit new on the member front it is, though still many familiar friendly faces (y)

Well,Well,Well my old mate BPs still alive and kicking.
Thanks for the yes votes guys:LOL:,great your all still here.
Im still trying hard at this game and trade most days up to 14.30.
Seems ive been dissed a bit since my break. Apparently I lost my hard earnt and had to downsize and the thread became pointless.
Whats been happening guys, any caractors about, any good new guys floating about. any good scam merchants been on? Wheres Wacky gone? Ill try and contribute more from Thursday onwards and see if Ive got the apetite. One of the reasons I stayed away was that it became a bit too much of my life. Thats why I never go on facebook and the like,hard to stay away.Ill see if I can controll my addiction:)

Hey Flash :)

Good to see you back. Hope your entrance was grand and not that the cat dragged you in - sideways :cheesy:

Sadly Wacky went quietly off the site and we got him back again after a short while. I'm not sure what happened but further on - I think a grumpy moderator said something and he was off again. Be great to see him back too.

Have fun (y)

Don't do it Pike

Dont waste your time LF ...

Sadly Flashy, one or two remaining good threads that were live trading focused now seem to be losing their way. The whole site seems to attract more and more sooth sayers and purveyors of snake oil these days. Take a look at the forum index of "new posts" etc. Maybe you could do what I keep promising to do,which is to forget a return to T2W. There are other trader focused sights out there?

Sadly Flashy, one or two remaining good threads that were live trading focused now seem to be losing their way. The whole site seems to attract more and more sooth sayers and purveyors of snake oil these days. Take a look at the forum index of "new posts" etc. Maybe you could do what I keep promising to do,which is to forget a return to T2W. There are other trader focused sights out there?

Do you ever stop fecking moaning.....YOU start a trading thread with your LIVE trades, give you something to do instead of depressing the forum....please lose your log in details.

I have ta be honest and own up to the fact that I come here for a bit of a laugh and a joke as me own circumstances appear to be a little different to those of most others posting here. So although there's not going to be any particularly pertinent exchange of information that'll be of much use to you or for me, I still find the experience an interesting and often amusing one.

I'm not sure what you're looking for Neil nor do I know what sort of trader yer are, but I really don't imagine many of these sorts of sites are going to be a lot different and I really don't think you're not going to find anything on them you haven't already got.

It seems ta me that sites like this could (but this one currently doesn't) corner the market on up-to-the-minute news on what's goin on in stocks, futures, commodities, forex etc. Breaking news like SFO looking into Tesco and stuff like that. These 'current' snippets tend to be hot stuff, generating a lot of immediate opinion and debate and discussion then tailing off rather sharply as focus moves to the next latest piece of information. That would require someone on the team specifically tasked with sourcing and seeding this information to promote discussion rather than just depending on the membership to do so.

With respect to all, I don't see the benefit to anyone of making live calls without a basis for how and why they're being made, how they're managed and closed out. And there's not a lot you can say after that as it's all down to the individual and the method. Anyone's particular live call is goin to be of limited interest or use all by itself and is only ever really going to be an ego thing, which more often than not blows up in yer face.

I'm probably wide of the mark as I'm not into the retail directional side of things and perhaps I'm talking out of turn here, but the sort of trading most of yer are doin and hope to be doing has a very low probability of long term profitability. I'm not goin ta be too popular, am I.

Really well put, people on here want live trades posting so they can scuttle off and try to reverse engineer it all, commonly known as lazy ar5es, for me the site has been about light hearted banter, but i feel my time here is becoming less.

Good to know i'm not the only one who likes a laugh.

I have thank fully met and am in touch personally with some good people from here, so that is a positive.

Shane.......:)

Just a quick note from yer ole muckers in the front line.
The Cap didn't look too enthusiastic about your return, I'm afraid - said something like - oh not him again.
Baldric said if you hurry you 'd be just in time for his speciality - looks like rat au vin .
And as for me dear cousin, welcome home for the last push an' all that

signed
Cousin George

En-liven a rainy day

I have ta be honest and own up to the fact that I come here for a bit of a laugh and a joke as me own circumstances appear to be a little different to those of most others posting here. So although there's not going to be any particularly pertinent exchange of information that'll be of much use to you or for me, I still find the experience an interesting and often amusing one.

Me too nowadays
I'm not sure what you're looking for Neil nor do I know what sort of trader yer are, but I really don't imagine many of these sorts of sites are going to be a lot different and I really don't think you're not going to find anything on them you haven't already got.
true - I am not looking for anything here
It seems ta me that sites like this could (but this one currently doesn't) corner the market on up-to-the-minute news on what's goin on in stocks, futures, commodities, forex etc. Breaking news like SFO looking into Tesco and stuff like that. These 'current' snippets tend to be hot stuff, generating a lot of immediate opinion and debate and discussion then tailing off rather sharply as focus moves to the next latest piece of information. That would require someone on the team specifically tasked with sourcing and seeding this information to promote discussion rather than just depending on the membership to do so.

With respect to all, I don't see the benefit to anyone of making live calls without a basis for how and why they're being made, how they're managed and closed out.
True- but it annoyed the snake oil merchants
And there's not a lot you can say after that as it's all down to the individual and the method. Anyone's particular live call is goin to be of limited interest or use all by itself and is only ever really going to be an ego thing, which more often than not blows up in yer face.
The ftse thread for example is an example of a useful thread for looking at a traders thought process -well it was in the early days

I'm probably wide of the mark as I'm not into the retail directional side of things and perhaps I'm talking out of turn here, but the sort of trading most of yer are doing and hope to be doing has a very low probability of long term profitability. I'm not going ta be too popular, am I.
Don't worry about it -I dont :)

No, I am not looking for live calls to benefit me. They could be delayed for all I care and posted as a print. No way would I trade anothers choice and I apologize if that is the impression I gave. However, I confess to being a wind up merchant and love to poke a stick into the ants nest now and again to see what happens. It works most of the time. Those that know me don't take the bait but there are always those who rise to the bait ('kinell' what fun). Yes, many posting here will never be profitable but a small few will. Sadly, these days I like a good poke with a sharp stick into the ants nest but it passes the time and one pops in now and again just in case something interesting is posted. But my critic is correct -I should moan less and bugger off :LOL:

But my critic is correct -I should moan less and bugger off :LOL:
Don't do that. I'm sure the team are grateful for the traffic regardless of content.

edit: just realised that may be taken the wrong way. What I meant ta say was, aw, feck it....

Last edited: