Sgd/jpy

tomorton

Legendary member
8,197 1,253
Agreed, this could be a top formation. Things always poise on the brink when approaching an all-time high or all-time low. The rewards from either direction taken could be sudden and significant. I will bend with the wind like a reed.

Reactions: alexaherself

Jack o'Clubs

Experienced member
1,554 342
For what it's worth, on my fundamental thread I'm a seller of yen, to make a long term break through 120. Given the stability of SGDUSD given central bank management that would be consistent with a clean break through 91. I've not had time to properly write up why I think Yen weakens from here, will try to when I get a chance.

Reactions: alexaherself

tomorton

Legendary member
8,197 1,253
Price nicely up since my last post here 2 weeks back. I hope I'm not on my own on board this one - pair has been a top performer recently and Friday's close was new all-time high. High enough? Too high? More to come?

tomorton

Legendary member
8,197 1,253
Pulled back since last swing high 05/06 but has resumed uptrend and I'm long. A few points higher and we break out into clear blue sky.

The Yen continues to look bearish against everything - except perhaps the NZD but even that's debatable - so I hope for more to come with this pair.

fxstrategist

Established member
603 16
Usdsgd

At least the USDSGD is back at its 200 Day exponential moving average, around the 1.3316. The moving average may act as a support, but a break below this level may accelerate the bearish momentum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock