Forex Flit & Frolic

Will Duxon

FOUR-HOUR FOXTROT:

AUDUSD is technically in a downtrend but has been consolidating at best over the last 36 hours if not initiating a reversal to the north. Current buy zone is around 0.75519. Its sell level is somewhere around 0.7612.

EURGBP - crazy uptrend has rendered resistance virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here. (Thank you ever so much President Hollande.)

EURJPY - looks like it has initiated a reversal to the south. I'm looking for price to pull back to the 115.42 - 115.55 zone as the best level to enter a short position.

EURUSD - is slightly bearish, but there’s no real trend. At 1.1201 the pair is pretty much at a resistance level so I'll be looking for opportunities to sell. Super resistance is currently at 1.1263. At this time, support is at 1.1111 and hard support is around 1.1093.

GBPJPY - crazy downtrend has rendered support virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here.

GBPUSD - crazy downtrend has rendered support virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here.

USDCAD - uptrend, all bullish, I will look to buy on pullbacks, as I did on Friday.

USDCHF - uptrend, but bullish sentiment or bias is weakening. The pair is nearing a buy zone at the 0.9759 level, so I will look for opportunities to go long. Hard support is currently at 0.9712.

USDJPY - looks like it has initiated a reversal to the south, so I will be looking for price to pull up into the 103.10 - 103.50 region as the most favorable level from which to enter a short position.