Seeking Mentor in London

Tempted

I am relatively new to forex trading(4years). During this period i have not made profit on trade, therefore i am looking for someone who trades the forex and indices to mentor me by giving signals for entry and exit on a daily basis. The indices i trade is FTSE100, US30 and forex pair are GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPEUR... I look forward to trader(s) in London response. Enjoy your trade!:)

Tempted.

I am relatively new to forex trading(4years). During this period i have not made profit on trade, therefore i am looking for someone who trades the forex and indices to mentor me by giving signals for entry and exit on a daily basis. The indices i trade is FTSE100, US30 and forex pair are GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPEUR... I look forward to trader(s) in London response. Enjoy your trade!:)

Tempted.

You might as well just have said 'scam me'.

Hello Tempted,

i am looking for someone who trades the forex and indices to mentor me by giving signals for entry and exit on a daily basis.
I'm sure you know there are a lot of people/institutions who give you just that (whether they are successful or not is a different story). However, if you really want to trade for the long-term consistent profits, you should learn to do this on your own without relying on someone to provide you with the trading signals.

All the best,
SBC

Last edited:
Hello Tempted,

I'm sure you know there are a lot of people/institutions who give you just that (whether they are successful or not is a different story). However, if you really want to trade for the long-term consistent profits, you should learn to do this on your own without relying on someone to provide you with the trading signals.

All the best,
SBC
Thanks alot spreadbetchick. I have tried using the tools MACD, RSI, MOMENTUM, SMA etc , but i still lack that golden touch of being a winner. I do not know if you have that touch...

Tempted.

Based on the specs. of what you are looking for, you are after a signal provider, not a mentor.

A signal provider only provide a method at best and doesn't address the holistic purpose of becoming a better trader. Unfortunately trading is a self directed venture and self direction can often become a rudderless boat adrift in a sea of uncertainty. Traders can spend years in this state without outside help. Sometimes the issue is not the method but the other skill and character development necessary to move beyond the present state.

I suggest a more comprehensive self evaluation because the problem may not be what it appears to be.

Based on the specs. of what you are looking for, you are after a signal provider, not a mentor.

A signal provider only provide a method at best and doesn't address the holistic purpose of becoming a better trader. Unfortunately trading is a self directed venture and self direction can often become a rudderless boat adrift in a sea of uncertainty. Traders can spend years in this state without outside help. Sometimes the issue is not the method but the other skill and character development necessary to move beyond the present state.

I suggest a more comprehensive self evaluation because the problem may not be what it appears to be.

Are you a trade? I would like suggestion on comprehensive self evaluation.

Are you a trade? I would like suggestion on comprehensive self evaluation.

Your starting point and most most valuable asset available for self evaluation are your personal trade statistics. Presumably you have them. If not you should start collecting them.

Your trade statistics will tell you your win/loss ratio and your average pips win/average pips loss ratio. Your performance evaluation on your statistics and the individual trades will tell you a lot about yourself and how you trade. I personally archived every trade I take on Snagit for continuous self evaluation.

1)Do you cut your losses, if not why not?
2)Do you let your profits run, if not why not?
3)Do you try to pick bottoms and tops. Are you successful at it? If not why do you continue to do it?
4)What type of trade setups are your winners? Why don't you focus on repeating them?
5)Do you repeat the same mistake e.g. don't plan your trade but trades are spontaneous? Is it a self discipline issue?
6)Do you stick to your trade plan, if not why not?
7)Are you always prematurely stopped out? Should you reevaluate your stop management?
8)How often do you hit your profit target? If you change your trade management, would it improve your trade statistics?

You should be honest with yourself in your evaluation. Typically we know what the problem is - it is having the discipline to correct ourselves because there is no supervisor above who will enforce it.

Any evaluation will provide an insight into your personal performance and potentially how to narrow the performance gap. Good luck.