I will be posting free accurate signals here so join me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Regardless of your past and other threads, your Trade 1 data is still not making sense. Either you were running 60 pips onside on E/U, lost 40 pips on GBP/CAD overnight, and reached target on Gold for 135 pips this morning, which made it 155 pips in profit, or you changed your mind in the meantime and did not let people know which is not good news for your credibility.

:)

Hahahahahahahaha very ridiculous so i became a scammer by posting free but very accurate forex signals for all to make money with.......

don't suppose you still do this then:

Forex account management available
minimum capital: U$50,000(for smaller account sizes contact me via email lets negotiate)
broker; www.admiral****.com,www.fxo****.com (ECN ACCOUNT TYPE)
for more info email me: brine***@gmail.com
lets make money together.

Pull the other one, then depart gracefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade 1 results:
----------------------------
A)Sell goldusd= +180pips on some account 136pips(targets)
B)Buy GBPcad= -20pips(loss)
C)Sell EURusd= +60pips

Net pips= 220pips to 176pips

Trade 1 was a bundle of 3 trades. :!:
OK. I get it.

Trade 1 results:
----------------------------
A)Sell goldusd= +180pips on some account 136pips(targets)
B)Buy GBPcad= -20pips(loss)
C)Sell EURusd= +60pips

Net pips= 220pips to 176pips
That was not the result.

eur/usd almost made target and didn't hit stop, but you gave no hint of in-trade play ahead of the trade. It wasn't a bad call other than lack of any indication on how you planned to trade it if it didn't make target.

gbp/cad - stopped for full risk.

goldusd - stopped for full risk.

I am disturbing you further because now you're just outright lying.

don't suppose you still do this then:

Forex account management available
minimum capital: U$50,000(for smaller account sizes contact me via email lets negotiate)
broker; www**** (ECN ACCOUNT TYPE)
for more info email me: br****
lets make money together.

Pull the other one, then depart gracefully.

no comment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the bit between my teeth now: This is a post our friend Horlique made on ForexFactory - before having his membership revoked.

FOREX FUND MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE

1. Do u need need a good hand that will manage your forex account with an excellent Money risk management and powerful trading techniques?

2.Are u very busy and u don’t have the time to trade and u need someone to
Trade on your behalf?

3. Are u scared or afraid to trade forex by yourself because of your bitter
Experiences or cos of the myth u have heard about forex trading?

4. Do u want to earn a good living trading forex without lifting your fingers? THEN IF YES LET ME TRADE FOR U.

MY TERMS AND YOUR REQUIREMENTS TO BE PART OF THIS

1. OPEN A FOREX ACCOUNT WITH ATLEAST US$3000 (the higher your capital the
bigger the monthly profits) AND ABOVE WITH ANY REPUTABLE FOREX BROKER PREFARABLY; Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Metatrader 4 | Forex Trading Software | Forex Broker | FXDD (www.fxdd.com/), Forex-Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN forex broker-Currency forex trading online (www.fxopen.com/), Forex trading (FX) with Alpari UK - Online currency trading (www.alpari.co.uk/)
or Any other meta4 forex brokers (or u can send the amount to me let me do the registration).

if u have Capital below US$3000 u can also contact me.

2. pay a onetime management fee of only US$500 i take 40% monthly
Or u pay a management fee of US$750 i take 30% of the profits
every month.

3. u will pay me the gains at the end of every trading month thru
Bank wire transfer or western union.

4. lastly u will send me your correct account login details and stay cool to let me make money for u.

5. You can stop the fund management anytime if you are not comfortable with it at anypoint in time , its very flexible.

6. Investors must understand that currency trading involve a certain level
Of risk and should invest with that understanding,however with our powerful forex tools And sound risk management systems, the maximum losses/DRAWDOWN will never Exceed 8% of capital.

I'm just wondering why he thought anyone with the ability to acquire $50,000 would suddenly not only suspend belief, but put it into reverse on full throttle.

Hello

As i said earlier that 'AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADING SUCCESS' my signal should be used as a guide and its left for you to decide whether to follow it(USE IT) or not. When i post my signals its my opinion about the markets(most times i win, sometimes i lost), you must go back to the chart and do your own analysis you dont have to follow my signals blindly, Forex trading is a personal interaction with the markets. I believe most of us have very good trading systems so please follow your trading system,dont be distracted by my signals(you may called it ''noise'').
When you make money from my signals(my noise) its either YOU show gratitute(by saying THANK YOU HORLIQUE2) OR YOU attack AND insults me or you dont show any gratitude or you find faults about what i do, Either ways 'Horlique2 remains happy'.
------------------------------------------
Lol....

I'm just wondering why he thought anyone with the ability to acquire $50,000 would suddenly not only suspend belief, but put it into reverse on full throttle.

Well it happens a lot, it's just down to greed. If you read the thread about Senen Pousa you'll see people lost a lot more than 50k.

As i said earlier that 'AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADING SUCCESS' my signal should be used as a guide and its left for you to decide whether to follow it(USE IT) or not. When i post my signals its my opinion about the markets(most times i win, sometimes i lost), you must go back to the chart and do your own analysis you dont have to follow my signals blindly, Forex trading is a personal interaction with the markets. I believe most of us have very good trading systems so please follow your trading system,dont be distracted by my signals(you may called it ''noise'').
When you make money from my signals(my noise) its either YOU show gratitute(by saying THANK YOU HORLIQUE2) OR YOU attack AND insults me or you dont show any gratitude or you find faults about what i do, Either ways 'Horlique2 remains happy'.
------------------------------------------
Lol....

Joe,

Can you please post a photo of yourself with a sign saying 'Just give me a chance Barjon'. Then we will know we can trust you. I have 75,000 to invest in teh forex.

There are 3 interesting stuffs on the daily charts so lets start ;

1)GBPUSD; This is about forming a powerful bullish signals in line with up trend just BELOW 1.60000 a powerful psychological point, so if this forms we will likely buy this pair pushing price towards 1.61000.

2)NZDUSD; This pair is about forming a bearish signal at(or just below) key resistance 0.84000, so if this forms we will likely sell this pair towards 0.83000 the next strong round number.
The trend is up this is a counter-trend setup at key resistance point.

3)EURCAD; This pair is about forming a bullish setup on daily just above 1.40000(a powerful psychological point), so if this forms we will likely buy this pair pushing price towards 1.41000.

SO COME AROUND AT ''NEW YORK CLOSE'' if any setup meets my criteria i will post the setup with price,stops and targets.
-----------------------------------------

1)GBPUSD; This is about forming a powerful bullish signals in line with up trend just BELOW 1.60000 a powerful psychological point, so if this forms we will likely buy this pair pushing price towards 1.61000.

2)NZDUSD; This pair is about forming a bearish signal at(or just below) key resistance 0.84000, so if this forms we will likely sell this pair towards 0.83000 the next strong round number.
The trend is up this is a counter-trend setup at key resistance point.
If you took this brace of trades it would leave you effectively with a net long gbp/nzd. So why not just trade that one pair and save yourself one leg of the spread?

(I don't agree with your analysis on the nzd/usd, but that's besides the point).

Trade 2 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.40413
stops= 42pips
targets= 86pips
reason for trade; bullish signal on daily.
Risk 1% here.
buystop at 1.60072 on GBPusd
stops= 50pips
targets= 102pips
reason for trade; bullish signal at support.
Risk 1% here
so we are risk 2% on all positions.
Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.